Kanye running for PRESIDENT!!!

"Kanye West is a deeply troubled man..."

- Donald Trump.

Good lord... I actually agree with Donald Trump?
Of course you do. You agree with anyone that agrees with you,

I guess I'd be troubled too if I lost my wife and kids(Family)and billions in a short span of time. But Kanye knows what's going on. He just doesn't know how to fight the system.

What would backfire on Adidas and the other companies is if the 27 million+ followers of Kanye boycotted Adidas.

Of course you do. You agree with anyone that agrees with you,

I guess I'd be troubled too if I lost my wife and kids(Family)and billions in a short span of time. But Kanye knows what's going on. He just doesn't know how to fight the system.

What would backfire on Adidas and the other companies is if the 27 million+ followers of Kanye boycotted Adidas.
Clearly, Adidas thought he was more trouble than he was worth.

that hebrew israelite idea is as messed up as any other
that says hebrew is tied to a race

a race or ethnic group
is not whats meant in scripture...
whats meant is the soul... and if that soul is from eden
or not and thats whats meant by a hebrew soul...

has nothing to do with the type of fleshbody
one has

that hebrew israelite idea is as messed up as any other
that says hebrew is tied to a race

a race or ethnic group
is not whats meant in scripture...
whats meant is the soul... and if that soul is from eden
or not and thats whats meant by a hebrew soul...

has nothing to do with the type of fleshbody
one has

I'm sure the word "Hebrew" eventually evolved into a group of people.

Hebrew was the language of Canaan. And Aramaic language was most likely Abraham's mother tongue. I'm sure he spoke both....

They say Hebrew means other side(of the river), which does point to a people, (not necessarily all of the same ethnic origin.)

Habiru in Sumerian means -

Habiru (sometimes written as Hapiru, and more accurately as ʿApiru, meaning "dusty, dirty";[1] Sumerian: ??, sagaz; Akkadian: ???, ḫabiru or ʿaperu) is a term used in 2nd-millennium BCE texts throughout the Fertile Crescent for people variously described as rebels, outlaws, raiders, mercenaries, bowmen, servants, slaves, and laborers

Seems to suggest they were people of low class(poor/slaves).

the Sumerians knew a group of Aramaean nomads living in southern Mesopotamia as SA.GAZ, which meant "robbers"

So the question is??? What nationality were the Canaanites? Depends on which source but many are saying they were indeed black. Some say Phoenician but I say no way.

And apparently the Canaanites did speak Hebrew.

But differentiate between the Aramean born Abrahamic people now known as Hebrews.

I'm sure the word "Hebrew" eventually evolved into a group of people.

Hebrew was the language of Canaan. And Aramaic language was most likely Abraham's mother tongue. I'm sure he spoke both....

They say Hebrew means other side(of the river), which does point to a people, (not necessarily all of the same ethnic origin.)

Habiru in Sumerian means -

Habiru (sometimes written as Hapiru, and more accurately as ʿApiru, meaning "dusty, dirty";[1] Sumerian: ??, sagaz; Akkadian: ???, ḫabiru or ʿaperu) is a term used in 2nd-millennium BCE texts throughout the Fertile Crescent for people variously described as rebels, outlaws, raiders, mercenaries, bowmen, servants, slaves, and laborers

Seems to suggest they were people of low class(poor/slaves).

the Sumerians knew a group of Aramaean nomads living in southern Mesopotamia as SA.GAZ, which meant "robbers"

So the question is??? What nationality were the Canaanites? Depends on which source but many are saying they were indeed black. Some say Phoenician but I say no way.

And apparently the Canaanites did speak Hebrew.

But differentiate between the Aramean born Abrahamic people now known as Hebrews.
interesting breakdown of varieties of human type ape bodies
paul calls these fleshbodies
but they cant enter heaven...

Im referring to God's reality in the other world
where His souls come from not this earth
much of the OT refers to the other reality, not this one...

interesting breakdown of varieties of human type ape bodies
paul calls these fleshbodies
but they cant enter heaven...

Im referring to God's reality in the other world
where His souls come from not this earth
much of the OT refers to the other reality, not this one...
Nah, the OT covers a human lineage. Not a Spiritual.....

The NT speaks of a spiritual lineage, where Jesus says He can make them from rocks.

You dont see the clown circus your party has become? with 32 different genders? ROTFLOL! Silencing and censoring all dissent? Your party knows it's time grows short so they are lashing out any way they can to try to stop it.

I have nothing but solutions. No I dont believe your covid hype, and I certainly dont believe in your money making vaccine.

Funny thing is your clown party all warned against trump's vaccine, and as soon as your puppet was elected, it was then deemed okay.

3rdly? Im not obsessed with people' sexuality. That would be your idiotic ideology. There is male and female, and that is it. Everything else in between is not a certified gender. Some MAY be hormonal, but most are mental illness.

The black/coloured population are waking up to your party's smoke and mirrors.
How can you not be obsessed with people's sexuality when you are claiming that when it comes to other people's assessments about themselves, you know better than they do!

And now he's gone on Inforwars and praised Hitler and Nazis.

With a bag over his head.

I'm trying to find the interview with no luck....Its clear he is really upset with the jews and is lashing out at them any way he can.
Still think he's not a complete whackadoo fruitcake?
Yup. I dont think he is crazy at all. Full of himself, sure.

They were saying the same things about Dave Chapelle when he took off to Africa. He was crazy, on drugs, ect....

How can you not be obsessed with people's sexuality when you are claiming that when it comes to other people's assessments about themselves, you know better than they do!
You people are the ones obsessed with 36 different genders.lol

Listen. I dont have problems with homosexuals. I know some and they are super nice and harmless people.

But this is where I have a HUGE problem with the gay population.

1) They say gays are natural, yet most of the gays I know where MOLESTED as kids, and I guess their minds and sexuality were distorted.

Now you can say there is a difference between gays and pedophiles but alot of these pedophiles are just targeted young boys. So it seems they are not only pedophiles but GAY also.

Therefore I dont trust some of the gay community around kids.

2). I didnt like the fact they forced people to go against their religious principles. Which hopefully has now been dealt with thanks to the new bill.

I'm okay with them being married, I'm okay with them getting spousal benefits.

I'm NOT okay with them being in positions of authority. Which they may use to further their homosexual interests. More power, more money, more chances they will corrupt children.

You people are the ones obsessed with 36 different genders.lol

Listen. I dont have problems with homosexuals. I know some and they are super nice and harmless people.

But this is where I have a HUGE problem with the gay population.

1) They say gays are natural, yet most of the gays I know where MOLESTED as kids, and I guess their minds and sexuality were distorted.

Now you can say there is a difference between gays and pedophiles but alot of these pedophiles are just targeted young boys. So it seems they are not only pedophiles but GAY also.

Therefore I dont trust some of the gay community around kids.

2). I didnt like the fact they forced people to go against their religious principles. Which hopefully has now been dealt with thanks to the new bill.

I'm okay with them being married, I'm okay with them getting spousal benefits.

I'm NOT okay with them being in positions of authority. Which they may use to further their homosexual interests. More power, more money, more chances they will corrupt children.
Positions of authority, like priests and ministers?
Do you trust them to be around kids, given their track record?

No one is being forced to go against their religious principles.
No church is required to perform marriages they object to.
But if individuals set up businesses that serve the general public, shouldn't all members of the general public be served?

Positions of authority, like priests and ministers?

Yup!
Do you trust them to be around kids, given their track record?

Nope!
No one is being forced to go against their religious principles.
No church is required to perform marriages they object to.
But if individuals set up businesses that serve the general public, shouldn't all members of the general public be served?
That will change if the new bill is passed.

Anyways back to the subject. Kanye for President. I don't think he is President material but he is definitely a strong political ally.

Yup!

Nope!

That will change if the new bill is passed.

Anyways back to the subject. Kanye for President. I don't think he is President material but he is definitely a strong political ally.
Ye is a "strong political ally"? For whom? Other antisemites?

Well, 50% of Americans are below average.
Doesn't matter, their votes and influence still count.

The dumbification of America is by design....They are easier to control that way. Looks like some of these black folks are waking up.....

Back