Gnostic Lies.

May I ask why when someone actually does what God commands of us is such a negative and hated way for you?
No, I don't hate you....I simply point out your gospel is false.

Jesus is God.
Jesus didn't need to be forgiven.
Jesus wasn't saved at his baptism.
Members of the Baptist and other denominations are saved.

No, I don't hate you....I simply point out your gospel is false.
So did those say the same of Jesus.
Jesus is God.
My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father and said sent him to lead you to his God.
Jesus didn't need to be forgiven.
Then why Matt 3:`16?
Jesus wasn't saved at his baptism.
He was saved from the laws of that denomination he once taught in even from a young age. Guess what -- when he was saved from the sins of that denomination they had him murdered for blaspheme. SO yes he was save from the law for sin.
Members of the Baptist and other denominations are saved.
Describe your salvation and I will describe Gods salvation. But I already know yours been there done that, but there is One that you do not know that is very obvious.

So did those say the same of Jesus.

My God is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Father and said sent him to lead you to his God.

Then why Matt 3:`16?

He was saved from the laws of that denomination he once taught in even from a young age. Guess what -- when he was saved from the sins of that denomination they had him murdered for blaspheme. SO yes he was save from the law for sin.

Describe your salvation and I will describe Gods salvation. But I already know yours been there done that, but there is One that you do not know that is very obvious.
Jesus wasn't saved from anything.

JonHawk said:
The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:9
Not for you for you are of the one of sin.
JonHawk said:
It simply went over blind gnostics heads who reject redemption in Christ.
God has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
Redemption is to be that person of Christ... Yes all who are Gods son are the firstborn of many.
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Rom 8:29
You still are!
We were also once dead in transgressions but God made us alive in Christ, by grace you have been saved. Eph 2:5-10
Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your iniquity.
But now he has reconciled you through Christ’s death to present you holy in his sight; Col 1:13-22

God has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
He has me but for you are still in that darkness of sin you say you are of.
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Rom 8:29
He knew and knows us all if we are like Him and in His same image or not.
We were also once dead in transgressions but God made us alive in Christ, by grace you have been saved. Eph 2:5-10
You still are dead in sin.

He has me but for you are still in that darkness of sin you say you are of.You still are dead in sin.
Therefore, rid yourselves of your gnostic hypocrisy now that you have tasted the Lord is good...
that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:1-9

Therefore, rid yourselves of your gnostic hypocrisy now that you have tasted the Lord is good...
Why in the world would you want me to deny the Christ be in me as He was in Jesus? You sure try hard to turn people away from the Christ be in them as well.
that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:1-9
I do that every day of the year dont I that you call Him of lying.

Why in the world would you want me to deny the Christ be in me
Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith. Examine yourselves. Or do you yourselves not know that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless you're gnostic reprobates.

Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith. Examine yourselves.
Amen and in that examination and compare myself with what Jesus said I would be in the father if I obeyed, I am perfect even as my father unshaven is perfect as you are supposed to be yourself, but because Matt 5:48 - Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect is gnostic lies for you your agnostic unbelief is your self examination for sure. It is easy to see who you are of for sure.

Or do you yourselves not know that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless you're gnostic reprobates.
Jesus Christ is not in anyone, Christ is just as Christ was in Jesus, Gods anointing, that is who Christ is, Gods mind in man.

You dont have a clue who Christ is, nor Jesus, you think that man was a god LOL. Christ is Gods Spirit, mind, in man. which simply is Love for God is Love you just do not believe it is all.

1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:16
- And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

You can read that God is Love but because your agnostic there is no way you can know Him and have His same Spirit which simply is Love, His anointing in man, Christ in man. Jesus was Christ because he was Gods anointed, so was 120 so was Abraham, Moses, even Adam became like His love to know the difference, Gen 3:22.

JonHawk said:
Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith. Examine yourselves.
Amen and in that examination and compare myself with what Jesus said...
Certainly don't be an absent minded gnostic and forget that Jesus said, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. Gal 3:22
Jesus Christ is not in anyone, Christ is just as Christ was in Jesus, Gods anointing, that is who Christ is, Gods mind in man.
So in Christ Jesus you who believe are all children of God; for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ; Gal 3:26
You dont have a clue who Christ is, nor Jesus,
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. Gal 3:14
1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 1 John 4:9
1 John 4:16 - And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

You can read that God is Love but because your agnostic there is no way you can know Him and have His same Spirit
It would be great if you blind gnostics would learn to read in context:
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15

Certainly don't be an absent minded gnostic and forget that Jesus said, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe. Gal 3:22

So in Christ Jesus you who believe are all children of God; for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ; Gal 3:26

He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. Gal 3:14

In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 1 John 4:9

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
Did you read where God came to Jesus and opened up all of His heaven in Jesus?

Did you know that God does the same in us all who will obey and receive Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3L16?

JonHawk said:

Did you read where God came to Jesus and opened up all of His heaven in Jesus?

Did you know that God does the same in us all who will obey and receive Him the same as Jesus did in Matt 3L16?
“Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!” Acts 7:56

JonHawk said:
Jesus was the only way for He received from God the same. There is no other way of the Father than to receive and be like Him as Jesus was.
And you are locked up as the sinner you say you are of instead, and the reason you see Gods ways in holiness as gnostic lies.
Yes all who has received from God that what Jesus did are that person of Christ who is anointed of Gods Spirit that gnostics know and believe.
He didnt redeem you nor Paul as the sinner at all. Redemption is from sin not to sin as you and Paul preach.
Yes live through Him just as Jesus lived through Him.
It would be greater if you would receive Gods Spirit so you may discern them spiritually in His light instead of the darkness of sin that you say you are.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.
Just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
Yes and he will lead anyone to thew One who does the saving if people would just follow him to the Father instead of accusing Him as a gnostic liar.
15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:13-15
And we acknowledge Jesus was Gods son by identification with Him as sons ourselves. Jesus was my brother, we have the same Father who is God.
“Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!” Acts 7:56
Yes we do, in fact we sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:21. But not you sinners.

He didnt redeem you nor Paul as the sinner at all. Redemption is from sin not to sin as you and Paul preach.
Blind gnostics have nothing to do with it, In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, Eph 1

Blind gnostics have nothing to do with it, In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, Eph 1
Correct we gnostics has seen and has heard God through His same mind, Spirit be in us who was in Christ Jesus, for we gnostics know that Gods Spirit resides in man, you just havent learned that yet because to you His ways for holiness instead of sin is gnostic lies for you who's mind is agnostic and does not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man that we walk as He walks in His same light as the gnostic teachings Jesus presented for the Father to be in you as well, that you accuse him in his ways a gnostic lies.

Correct we gnostics has seen and has heard God through His same mind, Spirit be in us who was in Christ Jesus,
for we gnostics know ...
You gnostics you're headed straight to perdition.
For they rejected Christ and stumbled. 1 Peter 2

JonHawk said:
You gnostics know you're headed straight to perdition. For they rejected Christ and stumbled. 1 Peter 2
Gary Mac said:
The spirit of antichrist doesnt acknowledge that Jesus is NOT from God?
Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, ..."
Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses?
64 You have heard the blasphemy!" Mark 14
Gary Mac said:
Does that mean that the antichrist acknowledge Jesus is not from God but is a god himself?
What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?...
For Jesus knew from the beginning the gnostics would not believe and would reject Him. John 6:62-65
Gary Mac said:
Come to Him as Jesus did and you will be exactly like Him as Jesus was.
The Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”
His disciples said to Him, “See, now You are speaking plainly, John 16:27-29
Jesus came to Him in Matt 3:16, but you won't will you?
It is not as though God’s word has failed.

Now God has days spoken with finality to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, whom He appointed heir and lawful owner of all things, through whom also He created all things. 3 The Son is the radiance and only expression of the divine glory of God, upholding all things by His powerful word. Heb 1

Last edited:
Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, ..."
Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses?

For Jesus knew from the beginning the gnostics would not believe and would reject Him. John 6:62-65

The Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”

Now God has days spoken with finality to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, whom He appointed heir and lawful owner of all things, through whom also He created all things. 3 The Son is the radiance and only expression of the divine glory of God, upholding all things by His powerful word. Heb 1
The one thing you are missing in your doctrine, gospel, is the Christ.

JonHawk said:

The one thing you are missing in your doctrine, gospel, is the Christ.
“If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
Jesus said this concerning the Spirit that those who believe in Him receive; John 7:36-39

Last edited:
Back