Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

It's not the prerogative of blind gnostics; Now He who establishes us [in joint fellowship] in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts 2 Cor 1:21
Your spirit is of sin not righteousness as you confess you are the sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ to be Gods anointed. You don’t have a clue what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ.

Your spirit is of sin not righteousness as you confess you are the sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ to be Gods anointed. You don’t have a clue what it is to be the righteousness of God in Christ.
In your warped gnostic mind, to be right with God, you confessed to having rejected redemption through Christ Jesus, and proceed to charm the skin off the serpent Gen 3:22 although, some would say that you're barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited:
In your warped gnostic mind, to be right with God, you confessed to having rejected redemption through Christ Jesus, and proceed to charm the skin off the serpent Gen 3:22 although, some would say that you're barking up the wrong tree.
Yes to have the mind of Christ defiantly is warped for you agnostics.

Yes to have the mind of Christ defiantly is warped for you agnostics.
‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: “I know your works,...
I am He who searches the minds and hearts." Rev 2:18-23

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: “I know your works,...
I am He who searches the minds and hearts." Rev 2:18-23
Yes we do say these things as His sons. And I know your mind and your works and your heart, for your heart is fixed on the ways of God and Jesus as gnostic lies.

I know your mind and your works and your heart, for your heart is fixed on the ways of God and Jesus as gnostic lies.
Believers have nothing to do with your gnostic lies,
I am the gate. Anyone who enters by Me is saved,
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10

Believers have nothing to do with your gnostic lies,
I know you can believe anything about the ways of God being lies.

We who has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are not of a belief at all but the reality of God manifest in us just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
I am the gate. Anyone who enters by Me is saved,
Salvation is the same One Jesus received in Matt 3:16. He entered into Gods salvation when he was about thirty. You can read it in Matt 3:16 how God saved him from the laws for sin and out from the Jewish denomination.
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10
Not for you for his ways is gnostic lies for you.

Therefore turn to God and be converted, so that your sins may be blotted out, that the reviving may come from the presence of the Lord,
and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus. Acts 3:19-20
I know you can believe anything about the ways of God being lies.
We who has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are not of a belief at all
But whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
but the reality of God manifest in us just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin,
but to bring salvation to those who believe in Him. Hebrews 9:27-28

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thess 5:9

Therefore turn to God and be converted, so that your sins may be blotted out, that the reviving may come from the presence of the Lord,
and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus. Acts 3:19-20

But whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36
Amen for these His ways is gnostic lies.
So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin,

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thess 5:9
God sends His Christ, anointing, in us all who will recieve Him to be His anointed and that person of Christ as His saints.

Amen for these His ways is gnostic lies. God sends His Christ, anointing, in us all who will recieve Him to be His anointed and that person of Christ as His saints.
These gnostic liars who reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus will be punished with everlasting destruction
and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his power. 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9

These gnostic liars who reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus will be punished with everlasting destruction
and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his power. 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
You are for sure for His ways is gnostic lies for you for sure.

You are for sure for His ways is gnostic lies for you for sure.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is antichrist ; 1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is antichrist ; 1 John 2:22
The liar is the one who accuse God and Jesus in their ways as gnostic liars, who totally is antichrist.

The ways of the Father was Jesus Christ but for whatever reason that you hate His ways and accuse His ways as gnostic lies, scripture is true, there are many of you antichrists already in this world.

JonHawk said:
scripture is true, there are many of you antichrists already in this world.
Indeed.

Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Jesus"

He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God bearing witness; Heb 11:4
That's really sad.
If he does right, will he not be accepted? Gen 4:7

By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God bearing witness; Heb 11:4

If he does right, will he not be accepted? Gen 4:7
I did it right just as Jesus did it right in Matt 3:16. Something you guys should consider of God in yourself.

I did it right just as Jesus did it right in Matt 3:16.
From the place of His dwelling, He who forms their hearts considers their deeds; Psalm 33:14-15
Something you guys should consider of God in yourself.
Now consider this, whoever does what is right, I will show him the salvation of God. Ps 50:22-23

For we are created in Christ Jesus Eph 2:10
And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts; Gal 4:6

Last edited:
Back