Census: Less than half of England and Wales population identifies as Christian

Ya, I'm old, I've heard nearly all of their rationalizations.

So what you are saying is if there be a Y, then there will be Boy. I agree. Should be an easy conclusion provided you are not trying to skepticize everything. What's their motto? Question Everything.

For a while, way back, I remember some arguing humans are like frogs, easily switchable. Arguments just get recycled nowadays.
Agreed

What is happening with Christianity in the west is the nominal Christians are either falling away or joining with shrinking churches which have secular values. We saw this with the Espiscopal church in the USA and now we are seeing it with the CofE.

There you have it boys. This is the direction Liberal England wants to take America. Destroy religion and make it a secular /atheist state,...
There you have it boys.
England is not the UK
The UK has had a right wing government for over a decade.
The UK doesn't want to do anything to America. Nor is it capable of doing anything to America.
America is already a secular state.
The UK is not a secular state and never had been.

You take ignorance and inaccurate speculation to ridiculous levels. Amusing, but deeply, deeply stupid

Ohhhh is that why you are censoring Religious leaders and individuals and punishing them with law suits and jail time? And trying to remove all signs of religion from society because a small minority is offended by it?
The small minority are the religious nitwits who think that laws don't apply to them.

The Liberal elites

Whose laws? These laws are made by seculars powers, to promote secularism. Its a joke how Christians allowed this nonsense to happen.
It's a joke that Christians think that they should be allowed a veto on societal changes.

Seems to me that when a country adopts an official religion, and supports it through taxes, then support for that religion declines.

American Evangelicals should pay attention to this.
What is so bizarre [within western Europe] about Britain is that its head of state is also the head its state religion.

What is so bizarre [within western Europe] about Britain is that its head of state is also the head its state religion.
. There's a beer brewed in the UK called Worthington white Shield. Unlike most bottled beers, it contains live yeasts. If kept unopened for eighteen months or so, it goes out of condition. Left for another 24 months or so, it comes back into condition with a completely different, arguably far superior taste. British traditions, particularly the monarchy, are like that. British society is very conservative, and hangs on to things long after they are unfit for purpose. Sometimes they then come back into condition with an altered purpose. It's a good thing that the monarch is the head of the church, particularly as the church itself withers. It gives a ceremonial focus for a nation that loves ceremony, without actually meaning anything or interfering with anything important.

Well, if the head of state is also a member of the Eightcrackers Boys Club, who’s apparent mission is to destroy Christianity, I guess it would make much more sense.

But, in my view, they were always an ape of the true Church anyway. Doomed from the beginning.

Last edited:
Back