Do Americans believe the US is a colonial superpower.

You too answer the question. Your posts sound like your a beneficiary of blood money.

What do you have to say about your country's rise to power and maintaining its power via blood money(waging/arming conflicts and bankrolling dictators?
That it's a fantasy promulgated by someone clinically insane .

That it's a fantasy promulgated by someone clinically insane .
Try again. Thousands upon thousands of people have studied your history and came to the same conclusion. As have I, how you force countries to work for your interests. The inheritance/death tax your ancestors used to steal people's land. Its all documented.

Try again. Thousands upon thousands of people have studied your history and came to the same conclusion. As have I, how you force countries to work for your interests. The inheritance/death tax your ancestors used to steal people's land. Its all documented.
It's all fantasy. A manufactured alternative reality dreamt up to justify anti-Semitism, racism and conspiracy nutjobbery

Whitey Colonial Brits can't erase history, sparky.
Honestly, do you agree with crazyone2cents? The British no more control current world events than do the Romans. Both had an Empire. Had being the operative word.

Honestly, do you agree with crazyone2cents? The British no more control current world events than do the Romans. Both had an Empire. Had being the operative word.
The crazy Canadian? The dudes all over the place.

I'm used to Brits trying to run from history, America being the Great Satan, and whitey being inherently and irrevocably racist. It's all so dramatic.

Over here the Victim Brigade complains about colonizers all the time. I just replace the word colonialism with Brittishism. ?‍♂️

gads

that’s pretty pedantic

this sort of thing doesn’t score you any points. It just makes you look like a troll
He made a claim. He needs to back it up. Demanding someone back up their claim is not pedantic. But then as someone who literally can never back up his claims despite his name, you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?

It's all fantasy. A manufactured alternative reality dreamt up to justify anti-Semitism, racism and conspiracy nutjobbery
Ohhhhh so all the wars the brits waged, The Opium wars in China, Ghandi rising up against harsh British rule, American revolution, Falcon Islands, etc... all fantasy right? LOL

You are loosing credibility quickly. :)

He made a claim. He needs to back it up. Demanding someone back up their claim is not pedantic. But then as someone who literally can never back up his claims despite his name, you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?
Your arguments are weak. You look for little errors in large paragraphs of truth bombs to discredit the whole paragraph. Only naïve fall for your foolish tactics.

Man kills ten million people with an ax.

You? You spelled axe wrong. LOL

Im still waiting for you to answer my question.

I hire you are just a lot more petty than I am

Back