Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots

This is a great thread.

Oncologists will be the KILLER of the clot shot movement.

The waiver of liability doesn't protect in cases of malpractice, negligence etc.

Dalkon shield, Corning implants, etc cases had "proper" safety research.

The time went by and peak implant litigation was 13 years after first reports
The testimony of oncologists.
The testimony on how nobody warned them
The inside testimony of what they knew and adverse reactions.

The final mess is the cover up is worse than the bad shots.

Every elective surgery has a signed permit and patient knows the risks. signs a waiver BUT BUT not for negligence.

Smoking was "safe".

Just a reminder and ONLY from me.

In the cases of medical malpractice, sexual harrassment and matters before the IRS, you are guilty before proven innocent.

'This must be aired and debated immediately'​

The well-established link between the COVID-19 mRNA shots and blood clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is reason enough to stop the vaccine program, argues a London oncologist.

And further, the average age of death from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom is 82, which is higher than the age for all other causes, 81.
But there is another reason enough to halt the shots, wrote Dr. Angus Dalgleish, professor of Oncology at St. George's University of London, in a letter to the British Medical Journal.
English sport is fox and hounds,

Embarrassing to show up with a blind hunting dog or blind horse.

Oncologists hunt and fight cancer. Pfizer wishin' for blind oncologists that can't read their labs. Blind pathologists that can't see tissue from biopsies.

The process referred to is LINE-1 mediated retrotransposition. LINE-1 is a set of retrotransposons that exist in thousands of copies in our cells. They appear to be primitive retroviruses and encode a reverse transcriptase-type of polymerase that converts RNA into DNA that can then insert into random spots in our genomes. This happens every so often, most notably converting the processed mRNAs produced by our cellular genes back into DNA; genomic integrations of these DNAs are termed pseudogenes. It is not surprising that this could also happen with an mRNA vaccine, but the vaccine mRNA does not last long in our bodies, is not widespread and so the number of pseudogenes created from the vaccine would be tiny compared with the cellular mRNAs.

This is not something to be concerned about.
Copy/paste

Why should they present evidence that the general public would not understand? The "actual observation" was misrepresented, showing how easy it is to be misled in a technical field in which you are not an expert.
The only ones taking risks when it comes to the shots is the person receiving the injection. Everyone else has liability protection meaning immune from prosecution. That is the only immunity to anything related to the shots under the Prep act enacted by Azar under Trump.

I don’t understand how Azar kept his position when he had so badly handled such an important project. I also questioned, and felt it was wrong to grant liability protection to the vaccine developers and all health agencies, leaving the vaccinated population the only ones at risk. I felt Azar made a catastrophic decision with the PREP Act, which specifically granted immunity from liability for COVID-19 vaccinators.

Alexander, Paul Elias; Heckenlively, Kent. Presidential Takedown: How Anthony Fauci, the CDC, NIH, and the WHO Conspired to Overthrow President Trump (p. 174). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

Bottom line they can murder with impunity.

I posted fauchee was a Quack. Feb 2020. I am an actual scientist in more fields than you and fauchee combined. You didn't listen

In December 2020 you said mike Mann won Nobel prize, He lied about it under oath. You listened to a liar. I have evidence where he lied.
But you have yet to post anything that would support your claims of being a scientist as well as the numerous other unrelated professions you also claim. I gather you have at least 6 graduate degrees and experience in at least that many fields, based on your claims.

How is it that a busy guy like you with so many professional obligations in so many fields has so much time to post here?

I am a Christian, and a Catholic at that. And nothing I wrote in that post is contrary to Catholic teaching. But if you are assessing Christianity based on the sampling available in this one forum, I can only say that the sample is not very scientific and is not representative of Christianity overall. In fact, using any kind of social media to sample such a population is unlikely to be truly representative.
OK

Catholicism is crazy, but kind of “good, old fashioned crazy.” I know you guys accept science, unlike the Evangelicals

OK

Catholicism is crazy, but kind of “good, old fashioned crazy.” I know you guys accept science, unlike the Evangelicals
I was raised Catholic and went to a Catholic high school where I took my first biology class and decided that this was for me.
I majored in biology in a Catholic college where the biology dept chair was a nun. Never heard a word about creationism, but lots about the role of evolution in biology.

When it comes to science, Catholics are more mainstream. When it comes to reproductive issues, not so much.

I was raised Catholic and went to a Catholic high school where I took my first biology class and decided that this was for me.
I majored in biology in a Catholic college where the biology dept chair was a nun. Never heard a word about creationism, but lots about the role of evolution in biology.

When it comes to science, Catholics are more mainstream. When it comes to reproductive issues, not so much.
OK what role did common descent have in the development of the C19 shots? How is you believing you are an ape and have mystery nonhuman common ancestors with tails play in the development of the cancer treatments?

Almost all in biology can be done independent of common ancestors beliefs. It is a wastes of class time and a waste of money for the student who obtains no benefit in mythical beliefs in common ancestors that connect humans and apes. Human are not apes just because some bozos classify them as such.

I also questioned, and felt it was wrong to grant liability protection to the vaccine developers and all health agencies,
The PREP act was a necessary step to ensure action timely enough to save lives at risk during a public health emergency. Note: the liability protection is not protection against ignoring regulations or proven fraud in the approval process. These are still prosecutable. The only protection is against unforeseen consequences that might occur, despite proper clinical trials. Thankfully, there were no significant unforeseen consequences to the vaccines. It was at least as successful as the flu vaccine that we regularly get every year.

OK what role did common descent have in the development of the C19 shots? How is you believing you are an ape and have mystery nonhuman common ancestors with tails play in the development of the cancer treatments?

Almost all in biology can be done independent of common ancestors beliefs. It is a wastes of class time and a waste of money for the student who obtains no benefit in mythical beliefs in common ancestors that connect humans and apes. Human are not apes just because some bozos classify them as such.
If you look at published work on coronaviruses, you will routinely find phylogenetic trees that determine evolutionary relationships, and where and when specific functional variations were acquired.

Analysis of the evolution of viral gene products that interact with human proteins identifies the specific sites of interaction on those proteins (through measurable positive selection), sites that are then chosen for targeting by therapeutic drugs.

Without evolution, biology is just a bunch of unrelated factoids. Evolution ties it all together into a comprehensive and understandable pattern.

The PREP act was a necessary step to ensure action timely enough to save lives at risk during a public health emergency.
What emergency? It was concocted based on lies.
Note: the liability protection is not protection against ignoring regulations or proven fraud in the approval process.
Hope you are right because there is plenty of fraud
These are still prosecutable.
Not really. If they were then they would be prosecuted and Pfizer would be bankrupt.
The only protection is against unforeseen consequences that might occur, despite proper clinical trials.
Clinical trials speaking of fraud.
Thankfully, there were no significant unforeseen consequences to the vaccines.
Only if you stick your head where the sun does not shine.
It was at least as successful as the flu vaccine that we regularly get every year.
Successful in making billionaires out of for profit companies. How many new billionaires were created from the shots? You are brainwashed and have been smoked on more that a few times here.

What emergency? It was concocted based on lies.

Hope you are right because there is plenty of fraud

Not really. If they were then they would be prosecuted and Pfizer would be bankrupt.

Clinical trials speaking of fraud.

Only if you stick your head where the sun does not shine.

Successful in making billionaires out of for profit companies. How many new billionaires were created from the shots? You are brainwashed and have been smoked on more that a few times here.
Six claims with no support whatsoever. Do you know how to debate? You don't do it by just claiming things.

Six claims with no support whatsoever. Do you know how to debate? You don't do it by just claiming things.
You don't look at my links anyway. That precedent was established so there is no debate with the brainwashed who refuse to look at opposing viewpoints. So don't go coming on here and referencing debate. All the facts bounce off your head.
If you look at published work on coronaviruses, you will routinely find phylogenetic trees that determine evolutionary relationships, and where and when specific functional variations were acquired.
Who cares. They don't need trees.
Analysis of the evolution of viral gene products that interact with human proteins identifies the specific sites of interaction on those proteins (through measurable positive selection), sites that are then chosen for targeting by therapeutic drugs.
Probably not in dispute even by 6 day creationists. What is in dispute is human/ape ancestry. You failed to address
Without evolution, biology is just a bunch of unrelated factoids.
Opinion
Evolution ties it all together into a comprehensive and understandable pattern.
Opinion

Last edited:
Six claims with no support whatsoever.
What emergency? COVID lockdowns based on lies. Imperial college. It never had to happen and was mostly designed to destroy Trump economy in an election year.
Do you know how to debate? You don't do it by just claiming things.
You come on here with these ignorant claims that they can be sued then why is nobody suing them? Because they have in effect absolute liability protection. Otherwise lawyers would be after them like white on rice.
The PREP act was a necessary step to ensure action timely enough to save lives at risk during a public health emergency. Note: the liability protection is not protection against ignoring regulations or proven fraud in the approval process. These are still prosecutable. The only protection is against unforeseen consequences that might occur, despite proper clinical trials. Thankfully, there were no significant unforeseen consequences to the vaccines. It was at least as successful as the flu vaccine that we regularly get every year.
How many claims with no support? Do you know how to debate? I already provided a link to you

by Kennedy as it relates to pharma protection and you ignored it. Here it is again

--------------------------
Kennedy is saying they cannot be sued and if they could they would do it. They would sue them into bankruptcy.

Last edited:
You don't look at my links anyway. That precedent was established so there is no debate with the brainwashed who refuse to look at opposing viewpoints. So don't go coming on here and referencing debate. All the facts bounce off your head.
I do look at your links, and then I debunk them, if appropriate. You must not confuse debunking with refusing to look. Anyway, I assume that like all of us here, you are writing to a larger audience - not just to me personally. Even if you think I am brainwashed and ignore your links, you ought to consider the rest of the readers here whom you might like to convince.

What emergency? COVID lockdowns based on lies. Imperial college. It never had to happen and was mostly designed to destroy Trump economy in an election year.
Opinion. Covid lockdowns were limited in both scope and duration. If you want to see what a REAL lockdown looks like, look at China today. That is a real lockdown. We never did anything like that. Each state made their own lockdown decisions in the spring of 2020. It was not a coordinated effort from one central evil intelligence as you might believe. Democrats and Republicans alike, and independents too were responsible for making to decisions. Oh, and Trump destroyed himself. He didn't need any help from some imaginary conspiracy.

You come on here with these ignorant claims that they can be sued then why is nobody suing them?
Because they have not violated any of the terms I mentioned.

Because they have in effect absolute liability protection.
Nope. Limited liability protection. Without that protection they would still be testing vaccines and instead of 1.09 million dead we would have probably over 3 million dead. Those 2 million people who are still alive because of the PREP act and all their loved ones are thankful the vaccine was released when it was. China, which has for political reasons refused to accept western mRMA vaccines, is now busy trying to develop their own mRNA vaccine after seeing the dismal failure of their zero-covid strategy. We did it right. The rest of the world follows.

How many claims with no support? Do you know how to debate? I already provided a link to you

Do you mean the "theyliedpeopledied.com" link showing excess deaths? Yes, I remember that link well, and I responded in great deal on how that graph does not show a correlation between shots and excess deaths. But instead of defending your link, you abandoned that and went on to some other source. It does not look very good in a debate if you abandon your first attempt the minute it is challenged and jump over to something brand new.

by Kennedy as it relates to pharma protection and you ignored it. Here it is again
I generally ignore personal tweets from people with no expertise in the field in which they are tweeting.

Back