Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots

Note: the liability protection is not protection against ignoring regulations or proven fraud in the approval process.
That means if they take the shots and die two days later or become disabled, as long as they follow procedure, liability immunity protects and effectively gives the medical establishment and Pharma license to murder with no legal consequences. The family of the dead or the disabled have no legal recourse. The shot is causal until proven otherwise.
These are still prosecutable.
If they follow protocol, it is not prosecutable no matter how many die or are disabled and no matter their age. That means they have license to murder younger healthy people with no legal consequences.
The only protection is against unforeseen consequences that might occur, despite proper clinical trials.
You mean like death and lifetime disability.
Thankfully, there were no significant unforeseen consequences to the vaccines.
Well you really have your head buried on that one. That is a straight up lie. Now you become an apologist for murderers

I do look at your links, and then I debunk them, if appropriate. You must not confuse debunking with refusing to look. Anyway, I assume that like all of us here, you are writing to a larger audience - not just to me personally. Even if you think I am brainwashed and ignore your links, you ought to consider the rest of the readers here whom you might like to convince.

Opinion. Covid lockdowns were limited in both scope and duration.
There was no reason for the lockdowns which destroyed the economy and dumbed down children.
Each state made their own lockdown decisions in the spring of 2020.
They were coerced. Look at SD for example. They went thru hell attempting to keep things open. All the outside backlash. They never needed to close down the schools from 3/13 on to the next school year at the expense of children. Children education rights were violated by teacher unions and leftists fools with zero consequences.
It was not a coordinated effort from one central evil intelligence as you might believe.
edited by mod
Democrats and Republicans alike, and independents too were responsible for making to decisions.
Not really, they treated CDC recommendations as mandates. And they were dead wrong in recommending extended lockdowns. No science basis.
Oh, and Trump destroyed himself. He didn't need any help from some imaginary conspiracy.
EDITED BY MOD--RULE 12 Tell us exactly what Trump did to destroy himself. And then do a comparison with what the Dems did or did not do.
Because they have not violated any of the terms I mentioned.
Never the less people are dying from the shots.
Nope. Limited liability protection. Without that protection they would still be testing vaccines and instead of 1.09 million dead we would have probably over 3 million dead.
This is straight up twaddle. edited by mod--rule 22
Those 2 million people who are still alive because of the PREP act and all their loved ones are thankful the vaccine was released when it was.
Oh yeah people are generally overjoyed when pharma billionaires do not have to pay for their murders because they have liability protection. Tell you what dude, you should be overjoyed the next time a drunk uninsured illegal plows into your car since you believe liability immunity is such a wonderful thing for pharma billionaires.
We did it right. The rest of the world follows.
All the lockdowns had zero effect.
Do you mean the "theyliedpeopledied.com" link showing excess deaths? Yes, I remember that link well, and I responded in great deal on how that graph does not show a correlation between shots and excess deaths. But instead of defending your link, you abandoned that and went on to some other source. It does not look very good in a debate if you abandon your first attempt the minute it is challenged and jump over to something brand new.
EDITED BY MOD--RULE 12
I generally ignore personal tweets from people with no expertise in the field in which they are tweeting.
How do you ignore your own? You ignore posts which disagree with your views on the shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
That means if they take the shots and die two days later or become disabled, as long as they follow procedure, liability immunity protects and effectively gives the medical establishment and Pharma license to murder with no legal consequences.
You had it correct right up to the point where you slipped in the word "murder". There is a big difference between people dying despite one's best effort to keep them alive and people dying because of an act intentionally designed to end their life. With that modification, your description is correct. There is liability immunity, as there should be.

Let me ask you, do you remember the incident in 2018 where 12 boys on a soccer team in Thailand along with their coach became trapped in a long cave system when the Monsoon rains came sooner than expected? The boys were forced to retreat far into the cave system to escape the rising waters. You can look up the details if you don't remember, or you can watch one of two documentary films that have come out recently, one by Ron Howard and the other on Disney Plus. The point is, in the ensuing rescue effort (that took more than two weeks and involved thousands of people from several countries) it became clear that the only way to bring the boys out alive through what would be a 7 hour dive, would be for a team of five expert cave divers to anesthetize the boys one at a time and bring them out tied up as packages under water. This was something that have never been done before. There was no medical precedent for such anesthesia under conditions where the vital signs of the boys could not be monitored and where all sorts of things could go wrong in a 7 hour dangerous cave dive. The legal liability for trying this was immense, with the whole world watching. But the governor of the province took responsibility for authorizing it and gave the team of expert cave rescue divers who proposed this method approval for carrying it out. They expected casualties, but they thought them might at least get some of the boys out. Well, what happened is that they got them all out - alive and well - using this crazy method. There were no casualties, except one Thai Navy Seal who drowned trying to bring the boys supplies. So my question to you is, do you think the Thai governor who gave the cave rescue divers permission to inject ketamine through the boys' wet suits without telling them what was going to happen for fear of upsetting them did right by granting immunity from prosecution to the cave rescue divers for trying a medical procedure that has never been tried and certainly not approved? Or do you think he should have withheld that immunity, in which case the divers (who actually expected casualties among the boys) would certainly not have attempted the rescue and all 13 boys and their coach would have run out of oxygen and died?

You had it correct right up to the point where you slipped in the word "murder".
It is murder. They know what they are doing and have all the information they need to make informed decisions. They are not even liable to cross examination on how they conducted their research. The FDA approved EUA authorization for 200 million people based on eight mice according my my sources.
There is a big difference between people dying despite one's best effort
Best effort is not true. They could have done better in their research.
Let me ask you, do you remember the incident in 2018 where 12 boys on a soccer team in Thailand along with their coach became trapped in a long cave system when the Monsoon rains came sooner than expected? The boys were forced to retreat far into the cave system to escape the rising waters. You can look up the details if you don't remember, or you can watch one of two documentary films that have come out recently, one by Ron Howard and the other on Disney Plus. The point is, in the ensuing rescue effort (that took more than two weeks and involved thousands of people from several countries) it became clear that the only way to bring the boys out alive through what would be a 7 hour dive, would be for a team of five expert cave divers to anesthetize the boys one at a time and bring them out tied up as packages under water. This was something that have never been done before. There was no medical precedent for such anesthesia under conditions where the vital signs of the boys could not be monitored and where all sorts of things could go wrong in a 7 hour dangerous cave dive. The legal liability for trying this was immense, with the whole world watching. But the governor of the province took responsibility for authorizing it and gave the team of expert cave rescue divers who proposed this method approval for carrying it out. They expected casualties, but they thought them might at least get some of the boys out. Well, what happened is that they got them all out - alive and well - using this crazy method. There were no casualties, except one Thai Navy Seal who drowned trying to bring the boys supplies. So my question to you is, do you think the Thai governor who gave the cave rescue divers permission to inject ketamine through the boys' wet suits without telling them what was going to happen for fear of upsetting them did right by granting immunity from prosecution to the cave rescue divers for trying a medical procedure that has never been tried and certainly not approved? Or do you think he should have withheld that immunity, in which case the divers (who actually expected casualties among the boys) would certainly not have attempted the rescue and all 13 boys and their coach would have run out of oxygen and died?

There was no reason for the lockdowns which destroyed the economy and dumbed down children.
I am not arguing for lockdowns, so if you want to continue arguing against them, you can go right ahead and fight that strawman.

Never the less people are dying from the shots.
Of the over 600 million shots given in the US so far, only 3 have died directly from the shots, and hundreds of thousands have been saved.

Well i get sick of your posts which are borderline insane.
You don't have to read them. You can go to your CARM profile, click on "Privacy", and add "LifeIn" to your ignore list. Then you won't ever have to see another one of my posts. You're welcome.

It is murder. They know what they are doing and have all the information they need to make informed decisions. They are not even liable to cross examination on how they conducted their research.
Cross examination is something that happens to a witness in a legal proceeding in court. Pfizer and Moderna provided all the data that was requested by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not obligated to answer questions from random alt-right groups.

The FDA approved EUA authorization for 200 million people based on eight mice according my my sources.
Your sources are wrong then, because the EUA was authorized only after formal clinical trials involving over 40,000 participants for the Pfizer shot alone.

C

Your sources are wrong then, because the EUA was authorized only after formal clinical trials involving over 40,000 participants for the Pfizer shot alone.

For the BA.4/BA.5 boosters, the companies have submitted animal data. They have not released those data publicly, although at the June FDA meeting, Pfizer presented preliminary findings in eight mice given BA.4/BA.5 vaccines as their third dose. Compared with the mice that received the original vaccine as a booster, the animals showed an increased response to all Omicron variants tested: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5.

The companies say clinical trials for the BA.4/BA.5 vaccines will begin next month; they need clinical data both for full approval of the vaccines—their recent submissions are only for emergency use authorization—

--------------------------------------------
the catastrophic and unscientific present EUA approval that the FDA granted to Pfizer (August–September 2022) for the new, updated bivalent vaccine (Wuhan legacy strain and BA.4/BA.5 sub-variants) booster (fifth injection) based on rodent mice data, and specifically using eight to ten mice (not human trial data) that were examined for a few weeks.135 The troubling aspect of this was that the mice still got the virus and infections in the lungs and nostrils, and the only human data was for the BA.1 sub-variant, which is not predominant and not relevant to the existing BA.4/BA.5 sub-variant clades. My argument is that you cannot extrapolate the BA.1 human data to the BA.4/BA.5 mice data, which is what FDA has done. The bottom line is the FDA approved the EUA to vaccinate 200 million people based on eight mice.

Alexander, Paul Elias; Heckenlively, Kent. Presidential Takedown: How Anthony Fauci, the CDC, NIH, and the WHO Conspired to Overthrow President Trump (pp. 216-217). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.
-----------------------------
I posted the top link earlier. It went unread.

Cross examination is something that happens to a witness in a legal proceeding in court.
It happens in science.
Pfizer and Moderna provided all the data that was requested by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not obligated to answer questions from random alt-right groups.
So nobody can question the competence of using eight mice, no human trials for shots 200 million people? You do know it is far more than alt right who is doing the questioning so why the lies by omission?
My sources are impeccable.

Fauci the teflon bureaucrat. TV star and diva.
Camera hog.

We were told he likes to get in front of the camera and lie. Before covid.

"those guys are mostly administrative people.........they have got an agenda"

I watched fauchee 10 minutes early 2020 and he convinced me he didn't know what he was talking about. He also using patterns I have studied, presented like a liar.

I do look at your links, and then I debunk them, if appropriate.
You know next to nothing about clinical Pathology.

You confuse slander and gaslighting with debunking.

Debunking is a popular word over used by low education leftists made popular by their famous "fact checkers"

For the BA.4/BA.5 boosters, the companies have submitted animal data.
Oh, I thought you were referring to the original vaccine. But I will point out that the bivalent boosters are essentially the same shot with a modification that was not expected to need the same level of clinical trials as the original mRNA vaccine. After all, we have a flu vaccine every year that is essentially the same as the previous year with minor tweaks to adapt it to the prevalent strains of flu for that year. This is all done with zero clinical trials. It has been done that way for years, and I never heard anyone clamoring for clinical trials for each year's flu vaccine. As a practical matter, there is no time for such trials because scientists only learn which strains are going to be prevalent a few months before the vaccines are needed - just enough time to manufacture them. It was a scientifically sounds decision not to require full clinical trials for these slightly modified boosters.

They have not released those data publicly, although at the June FDA meeting, Pfizer presented preliminary findings in eight mice given BA.4/BA.5 vaccines as their third dose. Compared with the mice that received the original vaccine as a booster, the animals showed an increased response to all Omicron variants tested: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5.
There you have it. Increased response - just what we needed.

The companies say clinical trials for the BA.4/BA.5 vaccines will begin next month; they need clinical data both for full approval of the vaccines—their recent submissions are only for emergency use authorization—
...which is fine.

------------------------------------------
the catastrophic and unscientific present EUA approval...
It was neither catastrophic nor unscientific.

The bottom line is the FDA approved the EUA to vaccinate 200 million people based on eight mice.
A further bottom line is that field experience is showing that the boosters are indeed more effective against Omicron.

It'll "prove itself" give it time.

When I had my first (of 13) heart attack back in '92, "All the experts" were bawling about Saturated fats, and red meat, and cholesterol.

30 years later, now it's "Sugar" that's the problem, dietary saturated fats don't mean spit, and the "reliability" of the "Experts" in 1992 has proven itself.

The process referred to is LINE-1 mediated retrotransposition. LINE-1 is a set of retrotransposons that exist in thousands of copies in our cells. They appear to be primitive retroviruses and encode a reverse transcriptase-type of polymerase that converts RNA into DNA that can then insert into random spots in our genomes. This happens every so often, most notably converting the processed mRNAs produced by our cellular genes back into DNA; genomic integrations of these DNAs are termed pseudogenes. It is not surprising that this could also happen with an mRNA vaccine, but the vaccine mRNA does not last long in our bodies, is not widespread and so the number of pseudogenes created from the vaccine would be tiny compared with the cellular mRNAs.

This is not something to be concerned about.
Lifeln seems to know quite a lot about this. I dont trust anything you say

Back