Preordained

Right you are. But what if someone dont quite get it? How do you get them to stay on point?
At CARM, we can't do it...

But it would be a little easier to do, while in their Sunday School Class where their Peers and wives are...

You're not staying on point. When did I ever argue on the contrary? The Plan of Redemption and Application of it are not contrary either. God's Word shall come to pass. So, in the Covenant of Redemption (Plan of Redemption) God chose his elect before the foundation of the world to be saved and redeemed by His Son and his finished works that fulfilled God's Covenant that unfolded throughout time and history to the culmination of the Cross, Resurrection and Reign of Christ on the throne. All of this was God's Plan, Covenant, Promise, his word that He will do, and this is the Pure Gospel that Paul preached!

The Gospel is calling of God's voice through the preaching of it, his word is alive, it brings to life those who are his sheep to hear and see. They understand, believe and follow him. And it's not by anything we contribute or do. Titus 3 is crystal clear on that.​
Heb 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. No faith no salvation. Grace was provided by God faith is your response to the truth.

Heb 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. No faith no salvation. Grace was provided by God faith is your response to the truth.
So, can sinners who are not regenerated or renewed by the Holy Spirit, believe?

So, can sinners who are not regenerated or renewed by the Holy Spirit, believe?
You’re asking me if a lost sinner can respond to the gospel and be saved the answer is yes. Regeneration comes after salvation not before. God draws to the Son and if the one drawn does not reject the truth, believes and places their faith in Jesus they are saved.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Notice 10:13 does not say only the “ elect” can respond it says “whosoever” calls on the name of the Lord.

Unchecked Copy Box
Rom 10:14 - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

@Leatherneck0311
Thought I’d just ask you this. Because, I know how some of you free willers don’t like context.
I would much rather be called a free willer than one who dismisses any and all scripture that exposes the errors of Calvinism. God cannot be tempted to commit evil neither tempts God any man to commit evil how about this context ?

Last edited:
Yes I’m aware of your beliefs and why you’re here.

You’re not ready for that yet.
Lol, the verse exposes the errors of Calvinism. I get it now comes the deflection, proof texting, out of context spin, and then telling those that stick with scriptural context how immature in the word they are.

Lol, the verse exposes the errors of Calvinism. I get it now comes the deflection, proof texting, out of context spin, and then telling those that stick with scriptural context how immature in the word they are.
Jas 1:13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil,neither tempteth he any man: Pretty clear scripture says God cannot and doesn’t, and yet Calvinism says God does tempt men to commit evil. Believe I will stay with scripture.

Back