Time to ‘Stop’ Zelensky!

I see how you conveniently ignored all the points I made. What matters to most Ukrainians is PEACE!
What matters most to Ukrainians is not for you or I to say. How arrogant is it to presume to override an entire nation and tell them what really matters to them, as if they were children.

it just shows how you talk out both sides of your mouth condemning Russia absolutely for a war on one hand and turning around and saying let us kill some more unborn babies. You boast in helping kill innocent babies in these forums. Then accuse Russians of genocide. Your lack ethics, credibility and empathy. You are a fraud.

BTW, just because a behavior is legal does not make it right. Slavery was once legal and now universally condemned. Apparently, in your ethics if you can get away with killing innocent humans then do it but if not then don’t. It must be great being you. Do you have any other valuable life lessons for us?
Yes slavery was once legal, just as abortion was once illegal. The law was changed in both cases for a similar reason. Society moved on and recognised the gross misjudgement the old law represented. Abortion is a completely different issue from the Ukrainian war. You might as well try and drag in malaria, climate change and the war on drugs. There are a great many subjects on which strong opinions are held. If you cannot argue a case on its merits, don't try and drag in a completely different one. Particularly when you cannot argue that one on its merits either.

Wrong! That's just YOUR family!

War crimes? LMAO!! You guys have been bombarding the Donbas region for how many years? Oh but your side is just right? Spare me the B.S.

Not to mention the American war crimes. the list is long. And their continued expansion of NATO is proof of their hegemony.

I imagine the rich Ukrainian class being bankrolled by the west but not anywhere near the fighting want the war to continue!

"....It feeds the rich while it buries the poor....."

Biden's actions on Ukraine are the major achievement of his administration.
He managed to overcome our allies' hostility towards the Trump-led USA, and produced a coalition of our western allies to work together to help Ukraine stand up to the Russian evasion. This coalition's efforts have been a spectacular success. Russia is retreating and their failure to subjugate a weaker country is an international embarrassment for them.
I do enjoy reading the crazy from leftists.

What matters most to Ukrainians is not for you or I to say. How arrogant is it to presume to override an entire nation and tell them what really matters to them, as if they were children.
People all over the world want peace. This is a fact. Spare me your drama.

"....It feeds the rich while it buries the poor....."
Exactly Carol. Not only buries but impoverishes people causing wide spread misery and destruction.

That's why I was upset with Christians supporting the war in Iraq. AND I defended the Muslims that were vilified by the media. They are not our enemy. The rich are.

People all over the world want peace. This is a fact. Spare me your drama.
The best way to ensure peace is to stand up to bullies and for the right person f sovereign nations to determine their own fate. Cowardice does not bring about peace.

The best way to ensure peace is to stand up to bullies and for the right person f sovereign nations to determine their own fate. Cowardice does not bring about peace.
Ohhhh so they best way to ensure peace is to be violent(Non peaceful)????The only bullies I see is Zelensky and the west!

Ohhhh so they best way to ensure peace is to be violent(Non peaceful)????The only bullies I see is Zelensky and the west!
The best way to ensure peace is to make war unattractive to aggressors. Putin miscalculated. No-one on the planet doubts that. All the loss of life, the war crimes and destruction of material and infrastructure on both sides, is due to his miscalculation. He was incredibly pig headed and stupid. Are you advising him?

The seeds for the war in ukraine were sown ten years ago when NATO made plans to expand into Ukraine. IOW, NATO expansion towards Russia has contributed to the suffering of Ukraine by using them to weaken Russia. The war is not about democracy or freedom but a geo-political contest between two historical military rivals. From the nonwestern perspective of the author linked in the OP, NATO is sacrificing Ukrainians in order to weaken Russia. Ukraine does not benefit from this war, NATO does, unless they lose control of the situation and it goes nuclear. Then we all suffer.

From DefenseNews (12/2/20022)

"PALMDALE, Calif. — For the first time in a generation, the Air Force revealed a new stealth bomber — a sleek, highly capable weapon the service hopes will be so deadly it would force leaders in China or Russia to rethink wars for decades to come."

__

The best way to ensure peace is to make war unattractive to aggressors. Putin miscalculated. No-one on the planet doubts that. All the loss of life, the war crimes and destruction of material and infrastructure on both sides, is due to his miscalculation. He was incredibly pig headed and stupid. Are you advising him?
I dont think Putin miscalculated anything. I personally think its all theater. Or Ukraine would be in ruins by now.

So when the west kills people its collateral damage, when Russia kills people its war crimes?lol

If I were advising Putin, there would have not been a war.

From DefenseNews (12/2/20022)

"PALMDALE, Calif. — For the first time in a generation, the Air Force revealed a new stealth bomber — a sleek, highly capable weapon the service hopes will be so deadly it would force leaders in China or Russia to rethink wars for decades to come."

__
The service HOPES? :rolleyes:

I wonder how much it will cost the tax payer, and how much of the amount is actually profit(Most likely 90%)

The service HOPES? :rolleyes:

I wonder how much it will cost the tax payer, and how much of the amount is actually profit(Most likely 90%)

For anti-americans that want to wage war with the United States, simply hacking the cover story of this existing program will be enough of a deterrent because it might actually penetrate any defense that an enemy currently has. ( ...or it might not. Is it worth gambling? )

___

For anti-americans that want to wage war with the United States, simply hacking the cover story of this existing program will be enough of a deterrent because it might actually penetrate any defense that an enemy currently has. ( ...or it might not. Is it worth gambling? )

___
You mean like Russians hyper sonic missiles that can penetrate(has been proven) any defense on the planet right now.

Wrong! That's just YOUR family!

War crimes? LMAO!! You guys have been bombarding the Donbas region for how many years? Oh but your side is just right? Spare me the B.S.

Not to mention the American war crimes. the list is long. And their continued expansion of NATO is proof of their hegemony.

I imagine the rich Ukrainian class being bankrolled by the west but not anywhere near the fighting want the war to continue!
Allowing additional countries to join the NATO alliance is not remotely the equivalent of the unprovoked and unjustified invasion of Ukraine by Russia, and the well-documented and long list of atrocities Russians have committed.

I dont think Putin miscalculated anything. I personally think its all theater. Or Ukraine would be in ruins by now.

So when the west kills people its collateral damage, when Russia kills people its war crimes?lol

It is clear that Putin did not recognize the deficiencies of his military. His machines of war are rusting in Ukraine, and he is forced to conscript unwilling young men and send them to war with inadequate training. His military strategies are failing, he has few international allies, and his country is suffering from sanctions. As he is too proud/stubborn to back down, all he has left is saber rattling - threats of nuclear war. If he delivers on that, do you really think that would be a win for him?

If you don't know the difference between collateral damage and war crimes, then learn before you comment further. Theater? Perhaps you meant the Mariupol theatre being used as a shelter by civilians, that was deliberately targeted by Russia. For the avoidance of doubt, that wasn't collateral damage. That was a war crime.

Allowing additional countries to join the NATO alliance is not remotely the equivalent of the unprovoked and unjustified invasion of Ukraine by Russia, and the well-documented and long list of atrocities Russians have committed.
HUH?

What are you talking about. Ukraine tried to join NATO multiple times and was denied due to corruption. I think the MAIN reason was there was too many Russian sympathizers in Ukraine. Its like making a Russian state part of NATO.lol

Second? The cold war is over! NATO is an arms racket! There is no need for NATO to expand or exist PERIOD!

I'd imagine the west has a much longer list of atrocities.

Back