Who did Jesus give Himself a ransom for ?

Lee, answering a question with a question? Why you pay a ransom who prefers to remain captive?
Lets establish what the ransom is that had to be paid and then we can both agree if it was all paid or just a bit.

What wages does God pay sinners in for their sin? Starts with D....

When you have figured the answer, ask now if it was paid in full and satisfied.

Lets establish what the ransom is that had to be paid and then we can both agree if it was all paid or just a bit.

No Lee. When my question is adressed I will gladly address yours. Your simply dodging/

Why would He pay a ransom for those who prefer to remain captive?

No Lee. When my question is adressed I will gladly address yours. Your simply dodging/
Dodging? lol, I told you the ransom was paid, they refuse to leave their captivity, the bible is clear on that. They want to remain in sin. Is that not so?

Now I have answered your question, you may not like the answer, but that is my answer.

Now answer mine.

Dodging? lol, I told you the ransom was paid, they refuse to leave their captivity, the bible is clear on that. They want to remain in sin. Is that not so?

Now I have answered your question, you may not like the answer, but that is my answer.

Now answer mine.

Now answer mine.
I know what you told me. I need you to answer why Christ would pay a ransom for those who prefer to remain captive? Your dodging

No. Just a to do list of one, ie humility. Then God does the saving, not us.
So one is saved by "following", and by "accepting," and now you add "humility?" So I must add that no one is saved by humility either.

Anything else to check off your to-do list? You've added two things since beginning our discourse.

The problem again is nothing in biblical Gospel preaching tells us following, accepting, or humility saves us.

Back