Time to ‘Stop’ Zelensky!

If you don't know the difference between collateral damage and war crimes, then learn before you comment further. Theater? Perhaps you meant the Mariupol theatre being used as a shelter by civilians, that was deliberately targeted by Russia. For the avoidance of doubt, that wasn't collateral damage. That was a war crime.
I indeed do! Just like do you know the difference between terrorists and freedom fighters? 1 goes against western interests, one benefits western interests!

When America bombs a hospital it was an accident, when anyone else does it it's a war crime. Go pedal your double standard to someone that falls for that nonsense.

HUH?

What are you talking about. Ukraine tried to join NATO multiple times and was denied due to corruption. I think the MAIN reason was there was too many Russian sympathizers in Ukraine. Its like making a Russian state part of NATO.lol

Second? The cold war is over! NATO is an arms racket! There is no need for NATO to expand or exist PERIOD!

I'd imagine the west has a much longer list of atrocities.
The need for NATO to exist and to accept the countries that border Russia has never been clearer. During the Cold War, there was no buffer zone between the Warsaw Pact and NATO. The Warsaw Pact broke up and Russia lost influence Putin is trying and failing to row back history. A strong NATO is what he understood then and will understand now.

I indeed do! Just like do you know the difference between terrorists and freedom fighters? 1 goes against western interests, one benefits western interests!

When America bombs a hospital it was an accident, when anyone else does it it's a war crime. Go pedal your double standard to someone that falls for that nonsense.
When in the current conflict did America bomb a hospital? When did America poison civilians with nerve gas? When did American troops commit rape and murder, carpet bomb civilian targets or try to blackmail neutral countries through starvation? You may not know but I have frequently criticised the American military for being incompetent and trigger happy. They are over protective of troops that break international law. But to make an equivalence with the wholesale and deliberate policy of targeting civilians by Russia, is plain stupid.

The need for NATO to exist and to accept the countries that border Russia has never been clearer. During the Cold War, there was no buffer zone between the Warsaw Pact and NATO. The Warsaw Pact broke up and Russia lost influence Putin is trying and failing to row back history. A strong NATO is what he understood then and will understand now.
WOW! I understand democrats like you and Vibise support wars when launched by a democratic president but scream bloody murder when its a republican president.

Are you saying Russia is rising up militarily? Last time I checked that was China. And who is bankrolling them? The good old war profiteering west!!!

When in the current conflict did America bomb a hospital? When did America poison civilians with nerve gas? When did American troops commit rape and murder, carpet bomb civilian targets or try to blackmail neutral countries through starvation? You may not know but I have frequently criticised the American military for being incompetent and trigger happy. They are over protective of troops that break international law. But to make an equivalence with the wholesale and deliberate policy of targeting civilians by Russia, is plain stupid.
I'm talking about the past. They used depleted uranium in Iraq! They bombed Hiroshima! They destroyed Iraqis retreating from Kuwait on the highway of death. You think you western people are innocent? When did American troops rape? WOW! EVERYWHERE. Look it up!

I understand your biased opinion.

Per Macron, Two Words could end a Russia-Ukraine War: “Security Guarantees” for Russia.

Glad to see that one leader in the West has a level head and can hopefully avert a nuclear war.

I would repeat what I have already said in this OP that, The same two words could have prevented a Russia-Ukraine War too if some NATO leaders had not haphazardly, unilaterally, decided to turn Ukraine into a NATO base against its neighbor Russia and provoked this current conflict.

Two Words Could End War

French President Emmanuel Macron suggested on television on Saturday that the West should consider giving security guarantees to Russia…​

Macron argued that Europe needs to begin preparing future security architecture with a view to making some guarantees for Russia.​
This means that one of the essential points we must address – as President Putin has always said – is the fear that NATO comes right up to its doors, and the deployment of weapons that could threaten Russia,” the French president said.​
“That topic will be part of the topics for peace, so we need to prepare what we are ready to do, how we protect our allies and member states, and how to give guarantees to Russia the day it returns to the negotiating table.”​
It’s a suggestion that Macron has made before.​
Wow! This ^^^ sounds a lot like what I have been saying from the beginning of the OP.

Timeline:

- In 2004 pro-west candidate Yushchenko was poisoned with dioxin because he was running on an anticorruption, anticronyism platform that opposed Putin's candidate Yanukovych to keep Russia's influence intact in the region. A month after the election, "Yanukovych was declared the winner, though Yushchenko’s supporters charged election fraud and staged mass protests that came to be known as the Orange Revolution"*.

- In 2006 Yanukovych’s "party of regions" won parliamentary elections but soon later in 2007, Yanukovych lost his post to a serious well-liked business woman, Yulia Tymoshenko. By 2008 Tymoshenko ran directly against president President Yushchenko that climaxed into a constitutional crisis. In addition to Tymoshenko's over-reliance on Russia's influence in the region her platform didn't help her win the presidency.

- It was in this same time period in 2008 that both Ukraine and Georgia requested NATO membership. However, German Chancellor Angela Merkel blocked both Ukraine's and Georgia's request. France was also with Germany and blocked Georgia's request. In response, Georgia became occupied by Russia by August.

- In 2014 Russia illegally annexed Crimea using "little green men" to secure -the- voting process.

- In 2022 Russia invades Ukraine. [ No, it was not because Nazi's were building up an army or that NATO was considering Ukraine as a member. ]

Some might use the membership to trade baking secrets in addition to other activities. Mostly membership provides an military alliance to defend countries from aggression by historically recalcitrant nations such as Russia, North Korea, China, and Iran.

__

* Reference: Britannica, Orange Revolution

Go back and keep reading. Yushchenko and Yulia were both super corrupt.

You conveniently left out how Western Ukraine starting bombing the Donbas are 9 years ago.

Those protests were staged, and I know some Canadians that were there to protest!

Back