Who did Jesus give Himself a ransom for ?

Dodging again. If Christ paid it all then on what basis is anyone judged?
a question is not an answer, next

try giving an answer, an apologia.

apologia: a speech in defense
Original Word: ἀπολογία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apologia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-ol-og-ee'-ah)
Definition: a speech in defense
Usage: a verbal defense (particularly in a law court).

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer ( apologia )to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

calvinism not the people. the doctrine not the person. it doesn't matter who it is as far as I'm concerned. it could be my sister, dad, grandpa, niece, neighbor, co-worker, parishioner, a person at the end of life, a child, teenager, adult, man, woman, black, white, brown etc............
Deal...

It will keep you from going on vacation...

a question is not an answer, next

try giving an answer, an apologia.

apologia: a speech in defense
Original Word: ἀπολογία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: apologia
Phonetic Spelling: (ap-ol-og-ee'-ah)
Definition: a speech in defense
Usage: a verbal defense (particularly in a law court).

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer ( apologia )to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
More dodging. If Christ paid it all for every single person then on what basis is anyone judged on judgement day?

Its called logic genius. If Christ paid it all for every single person then on what basis is anyone judged???

We are still judged even if we know and reject that Christ paid it all. ...

Hebrews 6:4, 6, 8 (KJV)
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
Amen my Trinitarian brother :)

As the Sacrificial Goat, Christ made Atonement for All at the Cross; and as the Scapegoat, he only made Atonement for the Believers/Elect within the Heavenly Holy of Holies. The Atonement within the Heavenly Holy of Holies was a Limited Atonement...

Henceforth, the Argument will not be that the Atonement is Limited, because we all agree that it is; but the Argument will be between using the words 'Believer' or 'Elect'. Believers are the Elect, and the Elect are Believers. We all agree in Election, but differ on why we are Elect...

Last edited:

Is rejecting that Christ paid it all a sin paid for on the cross?

On what basis is anyone judged on judgement day if Christ paid it all?

What question am I begging?
fallacy of question begging- you answered me with a question instead of a counter argument proving my point was wrong. I provided scripture to back up my claims, you did not. this is what you do all of the time is question begging which is not an apologetic response.

see 1 Peter 3:15

fallacy of question begging- you answered me with a question instead of a counter argument proving my point was wrong. I provided scripture to back up my claims, you did not. this is what you do all of the time is question begging which is not an apologetic response.

see 1 Peter 3:15
How do you like it?

Now if Christ paid it all on the cross then on what basis is anyone judged?

How do you like it?

Now if Christ paid it all on the cross then on what basis is anyone judged?
QB fallacy

The fallacy of begging the question occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. In other words, you assume without proof the stand/position, or a significant part of the stand, that is in question. Begging the question is also called arguing in a circle

Back