What is the salvific effect of today's Mass?

No. gnosticism is associated with gnosticism.

Actually, both mysticism and gnosticism; usurp Scripture as the means of knowing God. We stand on Scripture alone, as the revelation of God, and His will for our lives. The revelation of Him and His will is all laid out in Scripture. Only God decides what is and is not righteous and He reveals this through Scripture, not the experience of those who have a false humility in worshiping something other than God Himself.

Uhhhh, no! You are, as always, trying to fit scripture to your accursed religion. Won't work!
Yes, Jesus words, "...this is my body...this is my blood..." doesn't fit our "accursed" religion which teaches that the bread is his body and the wine is his blood of the covenant.

Hey, wait, that is what Scripture says. Oops. Obviously we are not interpreting scripture correctly. If we interpreted scripture correctly we would be agreeing with the nCCs that the bread and wine are not his body and blood. This fits with scripture because it is what the nCCs teach.

Actually, both mysticism and gnosticism; usurp Scripture as the means of knowing God. We stand on Scripture alone, as the revelation of God, and His will for our lives. The revelation of Him and His will is all laid out in Scripture. Only God decides what is and is not righteous and He reveals this through Scripture, not the experience of those who have a false humility in worshiping something other than God Himself.
Just becasue gnosticism has elements of mysticism, etc, doesn't entail that mysticism itself is gnostic or bad.

You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. You make the same mistake atheists make--in assuming that Christianity itself is made up becasue it has similar themes running through it that are pagan.

Yes, Jesus words, "...this is my body...this is my blood..." doesn't fit our "accursed" religion which teaches that the bread is his body and the wine is his blood of the covenant.

Hey, wait, that is what Scripture says. Oops. Obviously we are not interpreting scripture correctly. If we interpreted scripture correctly we would be agreeing with the nCCs that the bread and wine are not his body and blood. This fits with scripture because it is what the nCCs teach.
What your religion is teaching about the bread and wine is nothing short of blasphemy. You really should be proud of that!

Jesus said that the bread and wine were/are is body and blood.
He never said He was speaking literally did He? So you are wrong. You fail to answer our questions that show He was speaking symbolically. You have Jesus breaking the commandments with your false doctrine.

Jesus also said Peter was Satan, Herod was a fox, Jesus said he was a door. If you logic is Jesus said then Herod was a literal fox, Peter is Satan etc. That is flawed logic.

You keep posting the same flawed logic as if somehow by magic it will change the false doctrine into truth. But it doesn't make it so.

Where is the evidence of said change? Always in scripture there is evidence of change, when a miracle has occurred, you have no evidence.

I just need reccognize RC arrogance, I grew up with it.
Well--having been raised both Catholic and Protestant--and having played the organ at many Protestant churches--back at you. The way the trustees and people have treated some of the ministers was horrifying--and over the stupidest things too.

Well--having been raised both Catholic and Protestant--and having played the organ at many Protestant churches--back at you. The way the trustees and people have treated some of the ministers was horrifying--and over the stupidest things too
That is why one should not follow men. But weren't you only at non RC camps, so not really involved as a protestant. I mean I am just going by your past posts. I have never said all non RC institutions are perfect, as they are not. But the RCC was outstanding in its arrogance.

But ever time an RC says look over there, they confirm they are not what they claim to be. They prove they are not the church established by Jesus, His church would never be the same as over there for a start. His church is everything your institution is not.

What is the salvific effect of today's Mass?

If you did not go to Mass today and did not partake of the Eucharist:
How is your salvation affected?

If all the Masses stop for....one day:
Is anyone's salvation affected?
1. It increases our faith.
2. Depends on why you missed Mass.
3. All the Masses do stop for one day per year. I’m not aware that this affects anyone’s salvation.

You don't have to state it, it is your post that show it.
That is another false claim, bearing false witness which means hmm not perfect. The poster clearly shows he follows Jesus and God's word. RCs rubbish others for posting scripture and then complain when we do not use just scripture, then complain when we don't post from others. Make up your minds.

Back