No physical Temples?

Masons do wear white in their initiatory rites.

Whatever you believe the Masons wear--they make no claim their rites are Christian, therefore--they can't be the temple spoken of in Revelation.

Nor can I find anything which claims the Masons wear white in their temple rites, as a whole.

Whatever you believe the Masons wear--they make no claim their rites are Christian, therefore--they can't be the temple spoken of in Revelation.

Nor can I find anything which claims the Masons wear white in their temple rites, as a whole.
stop misrepresenting what I say.

Nor would that make any sense.
I don't believe they even have a temple to perform rights in. They have lodges. The scene they enact is about building the temple, not having one.

I don't believe they even have a temple to perform rights in. They have lodges. The scene they enact is about building the temple, not having one.

You really should learn something about it before you embarrass yourself. Google Masonic temples. Some of them rival Catholic cathedrals. Some look like Mormon temples were fashioned to be like them. Like I said, one Mormon branch where I lived met in a Masonic temple because they couldn’t afford a building. Their local organizations are called lodges. Kind of like local Mormon groups are called wards. But they have temples. And they wear white in their initiatory rituals. They use the same handshakes, signs and symbols, and similar penalties. The apron, the butcher’s hats, the robe over the shoulder. In some parts of their ceremonies, they wear dark suits, but always have the aprons.

dberrie2020 said:----Whatever you believe the Masons wear--they make no claim their rites are Christian, therefore--they can't be the temple spoken of in Revelation. Nor can I find anything which claims the Masons wear white in their temple rites, as a whole.

stop misrepresenting what I say.

Please do explain what you find in my post which misrepresents what you said.

You really should learn something about it before you embarrass yourself. Google Masonic temples. Some of them rival Catholic cathedrals. Some look like Mormon temples were fashioned to be like them. Like I said, one Mormon branch where I lived met in a Masonic temple because they couldn’t afford a building. Their local organizations are called lodges. Kind of like local Mormon groups are called wards. But they have temples. And they wear white in their initiatory rituals. They use the same handshakes, signs and symbols, and similar penalties. The apron, the butcher’s hats, the robe over the shoulder. In some parts of their ceremonies, they wear dark suits, but always have the aprons.

As I have already stated--they make no claim those rites, nor the Mason rituals--are Christian. They have no theology which comports to Christianity, as to their requirements to be a Mason.

So--could you give us a cite where Masons are required to wear white in the initiation rituals? They may wear something white--but I don't find anything which requires all white, so--you might want to clarify your claims here. IE--when you state--"they wear white in their initiatory rituals."--are you claiming they wear something white, or all white?

That's simply not Biblcal.

John 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

We talk about it all the time.
You're simply not listening.

We are not saved by any "works" or "obedience" we do:

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

Revelation

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

Revelation
I don't think you have a clue what that scripture means. You don't want to be judged out of "the books". You want to be found in the Book of Life and avoid judgment which comes from the "books". Do a little reading and research, Ralf.

I don't think you have a clue what that scripture means. You don't want to be judged out of "the books". You want to be found in the Book of Life and avoid judgment which comes from the "books". Do a little reading and research, Ralf.

I'm not sure what one "wants" governs the testimony of the scriptures:

Revelation 20:12-15--King James Version
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So--how does that differ from other testimonies?

Matthew 16:27---King James Version
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

John 5:28-29----King James Version (KJV)

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2 Corinthians 5:10---King James Version (KJV)

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1 Peter 1:16-17---King James Version (KJV)

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Romans 2:5-11----King James Version (KJV)
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Deberrie just took you to the woodshed and pretty much demonstrated your reading and research are wanting... chuckle...

I'm not sure what one "wants" governs the testimony of the scriptures:

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ?

Deberrie just took you to the woodshed and pretty much demonstrated your reading and research are wanting... chuckle...
Obviously you don't understand what is written in Revelation or the rest of scripture. You and dberrie and two peas in a pod.

Obviously you don't understand what is written in Revelation or the rest of scripture. You and dberrie and two peas in a pod.
That is not us alone, there are thousands of different religions and doctrine... all think they have the right to their own interpretation... you like the rest are no different..... but you have not really answered deberries proof and evidence of other Scripture...you just wave your hand and say, not going to discuss it anymore.... crickets from the unlearned.

That is not us alone, there are thousands of different religions and doctrine... all think they have the right to their own interpretation... you like the rest are no different..... but you have not really answered deberries proof and evidence of other Scripture...you just wave your hand and say, not going to discuss it anymore.... crickets from the unlearned.
Dberrie just cuts and pastes. He doesn't show he can actually reason from the scriptures. I pay little attention to what he does and says. I remember from the old board he said he is just here to have fun, therefore he isn't serious. That makes him a fraud in my book.

Dberrie just cuts and pastes. He doesn't show he can actually reason from the scriptures. I pay little attention to what he does and says.

That sounds like sour grapes to me.

What I do or say has nothing to do with the fact the posted scriptures throttles your claim:

Dberrie just cuts and pastes. He doesn't show he can actually reason from the scriptures. I pay little attention to what he does and says. I remember from the old board he said he is just here to have fun, therefore he isn't serious. That makes him a fraud in my book.
And right on cue, there is more cutting and pasting.

And right on cue--more sour grapes--whenever the Biblical scriptures are posted which defy the theology postulated here by the critics.

Care to engage the scriptural testimony?

and he did it following your post, even though it has been explained to him that the Great White Throne judgment isn't the same as believer's judgment. He fails to understand the context of the scriptures or the scriptures as a whole. That what cut and paste does and why I won't engage him for he doesn't know how to discuss. He will post as scripture but not comment on it.

Back at you... I never thought you were ever serious either... I have debated a lot of doctrine with you, but I never felt you really paid attention to what others were saying, even when they produced contrary evidence...
That sounds like sour grapes to me.

What I do or say has nothing to do with the fact the posted scriptures throttles your claim:

? :ROFLMAO:??

Back at you... I never thought you were ever serious either... I have debated a lot of doctrine with you, but I never felt you really paid attention to what others were saying, even when they produced contrary evidence...

? :ROFLMAO:??
I am serious about the word and expound on the word AND include verses to support what I say nearly every time. Dberrie just cuts and pastes and asks a question. No context. No nothing.

Back