Defending Christianity from Christians

God sent Jesus to show me the way to Him. Do you know why that isn't good enough for you to follow him to the same?
Because you should be rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith;
not according to blind gnostics but according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead. Col 2:7-9

Reactions: Mik
instead of accusing Him as a gnostic liar.
not according to blind gnostics but according to Christ. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead. Col 2:7-9
God is my head, my godhead bodily. I have His same mind, Spirit.

Agnostics go without dont you -- for to you agnostics that is gnostic lies to actually have Gods mind and walk in it as He walks in it -- isn't it?

I have His same mind, Spirit. Agnostics go without
Being ignorant of God’s righteousness, they concocted their gnostics fables. Rom 10:3
They stumbled over the stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall, Rom 9

Being ignorant of God’s righteousness, they concocted their gnostics fables. Rom 10:3
Yes and accuse Him in His ways as a liar.
They stumbled over the stumbling stone.
Not only stumble but crucify the Christ because to you he is a gnostic liar.
33 As it is written:
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall, Rom 9
And those as yourself crucify the Christ for blaspheme for being a gnostic liar of your charge to him. .

They stumbled over the stumbling stone. 33 As it is written:
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, Rom 9
And those as yourself crucify the Christ for blaspheme for being a gnostic liar of your charge to him. .
The Messiah’s Triumph
Why do gnostics rage in vain, Christ is seated on the throne. Ps. 2

You are children of God and have overcome these gnostic liars, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4;4

The Messiah’s Triumph
Why do gnostics rage in vain, Christ is seated on the throne. Ps. 2
And we all who has overcome self who accuse His ways as gnostic lies sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:21.
You are children of God and have overcome these gnostic liars, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4;4
We who are children of God are the same child of God as Jesus was, he was Gods son as well as we all are who has receieved from our Father who is God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Ye must. be born again, but because to be born again and be like Him is gnostic lies for you all you see of us who is of Christ as gnostic liars. Right!!!

He who is in me is greater then those who accuse His ways of gnostic lies.

And we all who has overcome self who accuse His ways as gnostic lies sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:21.
We who are children of God are the same child of God as Jesus was, he was Gods son as well as we all are who has receieved from our Father who is God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Ye must. be born again, but because to be born again and be like Him is gnostic lies for you all you see of us who is of Christ as gnostic liars. Right!!!
He who is in me is greater then those who accuse His ways of gnostic lies.
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. But not everyone has this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to gnostic fables.

Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. But not everyone has this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to gnostic fables.
The way of God is always a fable to the agnostics.

The way of God is always a fable to the agnostics.
And God's covenant in Christ is completely foreign to blind gnostics.

For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2

I do not use the term Christian of myself for that term is so abused it is better for me if someone asks if Im Christian I reply with, I am a son of God, Gods son and like Him as Jesus was His son and like Him.
That's good. Maybe another good answer would be to say I'm a follower of the way, as Christians really were called. Jesus said I am the WAY the TRUTH (or reality) and the LIFE and I follow that way. Jesus is the way back into God's kingdom of salvation, love, joy and peace and is the very thing and person that the world needs to have.

Yes, she is called blessed, do you call her blessed? Don't do word play with me.
Sorry but when you make all this ado about Mary consider maybe you're doing the word playing...taking words and adding extreme meanings to them that is never justified. So because Mary was called blessed that means to you that one is to give her great devotion and almost worship?

The Bible is full of examples where it's said someone was blessed by God.

Adam and Eve it says were blessed by God. Gen 1:22
Noah it says was blessed by God Gen 9:1
Abram it says was blessed by God Gen 14:19
Children were blessed by God Mark 10:16

Do we give great devotion to those people too?

Now it's said all generations shall called me blessed. (about Mary) Sure what female that is ones which are Christians wouldn't have considered it an honor to give birth into the earth the Messiah or the Savior? There is no indication nor is it implied that one is to give her any other recognition, or devotion because of that reason.

Faith produces works. Faith is just noise least you apply it.
The work of righteousness will be peace and assurance for ever. Isa 32:17
Want God to come this day? Then look for the One at the door this day.
Therefore establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord Christ Jesus is at hand...The Judge is standing at the door! James 5:8-9
Christ Jesus was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:41-44
He will come to anyone who will open it, otherwise, works. A Christian is Christ like, same anointing Jesus had of the Father no different at all.
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. Gal 6:14-15

That's good. Maybe another good answer would be to say I'm a follower of the way, as Christians really were called.
To follow the way as in Catholics, Mormons, LDS, Assemblies of God, Baptists, etc. These are not Christian they are Catholics, Mormons, LDS, Assemblies of God, Baptists, and only use the term Christ. Ive been to just about all the major denominations and fail to see the ways of Christs perfection in any of these.

Jesus said I am the WAY the TRUTH (or reality) and the LIFE and I follow that way. Jesus is the way back into God's kingdom of salvation, love, joy and peace and is the very thing and person that the world needs to have.
Jesus said I am the way that you are supposed to be in the Father, I'm the way of truth that only God can give, I am the l life that you are supposed to live as I do in the Father , and he was stern in that no one comes to the Father but this way.

Jesus was redeemed to Gods ways in Matt 3:16 and described this newness of mind as born again, ye must be born again to think in Gods terms instead of self as all these denominations do.

Some here see His ways to be as gnostic lies, typical of denominational laws and call themselves Christian, they even say they are Christian but actually are of sin instead. Just as about any of these if they are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and without sin that God takes from us and see if they are of sin or born of God, born again. Compare the sinner with one who actually is that person of Christ to be exactly like the Father of righteousness and you will have your answer who actually is a follower of Christ and who is a follower of sin and try and justify that sin by calling themselves Christian.

1 John 3 pretty much tell this truth.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

The work of righteousness will be peace and assurance for ever. Isa 32:17
Not for you sinners.
Therefore establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord Christ Jesus is at hand...The Judge is standing at the door! James 5:8-9
is what I keep telling you. Rev 3:20- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” But because that is gnostic lies for you you make your own ruckus to make him wait and you still hold him in a grave.

Christ Jesus was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:41-44
Jesus was ordained by God just as we all are who has His same mind as Jesus did. We are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.
we have that same renewing of the mind as Jesus received from God. For the most part in Christendom they refuse to apply the same in themselves dont you, for to you to receieve from God the same is evil gnostic lies as you keep accusing His ways of. Totally antichrist, but you still use the term you are Christian LOL.
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. Gal 6:14-15
For in Christ we are exactly as Jesus was in the Father. We are born of God by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus. But not for you for sure.

Not for you sinners.
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, Rom 5:1
is what I keep telling you. Rev 3:20- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” But because that is gnostic lies for you you make your own ruckus to make him wait and you still hold him in a grave.
It's only ruckus to blind gnostics who have not known the way of peace.
So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20
JonHawk said:
Jesus was ordained by God just as we all are who has His same mind as Jesus did. We are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. For the most part in Christendom they refuse to apply the same in themselves dont you, for to you to receieve from God the same is evil gnostic lies as you keep accusing His ways of. Totally antichrist, but you still use the term you are Christian LOL.
Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:10 God foreordained (planned in advance) for us to to be accepted as His own children through Jesus Christ, in whom we have redemption; Ephesians 1:5-7
For God is not the author of ruckus but of peace.
For in Christ we are exactly as Jesus was in the Father. We are born of God by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus. But not for you for sure.
The only thing certain for blind gnostics is that they're devoid of faith in Christ.
Now the Spirit expressly says that some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron; 1 Timothy 4:1-2

Last edited:
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, Rom 5:1
Im justified by obedience and has receieved His faith as my own. Jesus did the same.

The only peace one can have in the Father is if you are like Him.
Jesus had no peace as a human, it took its torture, his peace was knowing he was secure in the Father. I am the same.
So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
Just as He sent Jesus.
22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20
Something you should try yourself, God would breath His Mind in you if you would let Him as Jesus let Him in Matt 3:16.
Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:10 God foreordained (planned in advance) for us to to be accepted as His own children through Jesus Christ, in whom we have redemption; Ephesians 1:5-7
That is false teaching. God makes us His children just as He made Jesus His child. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in us all who will obey as Jesus did and receive Him.

It is very obvious in Paul doctrine that he never met the Christ to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God. You dont believe Jesus was anointed of God His Christ because you have made Jesus a god instead.
For God is not the author of ruckus but of peace.
Yes and that peace is knowing I have the very same from the Father as His other son had Jesus.

The only thing certain for blind gnostics is that they're devoid of faith in Christ.
Actually the reason gnostics are blind to you is void in having the same Spirit of God in you who is in us Jesus who was gnostic as well, he received Gods Spirit in himself to, see Matt 3:16.

Now the Spirit expressly says that some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
You havent departed from faith, it is very obvious you never had His faith.
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron; 1 Timothy 4:1-2
Yes accusing God and Jesus as gnostic liars as you continually do every day.

Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:10 God foreordained (planned in advance) for us to to be accepted as His own children through Jesus Christ, in whom we have redemption; Ephesians 1:5-7 For God is not the author of ruckus but of peace.
That is false teaching. God makes us His children just as He made Jesus His child. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in us all who will obey as Jesus did and receive Him.
You havent departed from faith, it is very obvious you never had His faith.
You dont believe Jesus was anointed of God His Christ because you have made Jesus a god instead.
But to the Son God says,
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. Heb 1:8
Yes accusing God and Jesus as gnostic liars as you continually do every day.
Whoever denies the Son is also without the Father, Whoever has the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23

Last edited:
But to the Son God says,

Whoever denies the Son is also without the Father, Whoever has the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23
And you defiantly deny the son, you think the son was a god instead LOL.

But to the Son God says,
And you defiantly deny the son, you think the son was a god instead LOL.
“And to Him (the Messiah) was given dominion authority [over all mankind, John 17:2]
Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations, and speakers of every language
Should serve and worship Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one Which will not be destroyed. Daniel 7:13-14 AMP

“And to Him (the Messiah) was given dominion authority [over all mankind, John 17:2]
Not for you, for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
Glory and a kingdom, That all the peoples, nations, and speakers of every language
Should serve and worship Him.
You should instead of calling Him a gnostic liar.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one Which will not be destroyed. Daniel 7:13-14 AMP
You are trying very hard to destroy His dominion over you bu your rebelling to recieve from Him and calling His ways as gnostic lies.

Your desire to be right has you dead in Christ. But He would raise you up to meet with Him if you would repent and follow the ways of God in Christ. If you did then Christ in you, Gods anointing in you you would be like Him just as the one God sent to lead you to Him that you reject as a gnostic liar.

Back