Census: Less than half of England and Wales population identifies as Christian

All laws or why just UK law? You are straying from your orginal claim. What is your point about the desires having legal differences?

Not straying from my original point. You just don't seem to know what the basic legal concept required to make a sexual encounter legal in England is. That's rather worrying.

Do you know what it is yet? And why it's application results in different treatment for paedophiles?

Most of us here have the true version of Christianity. We may have different emphasis or differences on disputable matters but we all know God created man and woman for union and condemns same sex relations because that is what the scriptures are clear on. You are confused but we arent
Obviously everyone thinks their version of Christianity is the One True version.

That is why my objective opinion is more valid than yours on the subject.

Christianity has historically been about Love. You people are all about Hate.

Obviously everyone thinks their version of Christianity is the One True version.

That is why my objective opinion is more valid than yours on the subject.

Christianity has historically been about Love. You people are all about Hate.
Why should we believe that you are objective. I have seen zero evidence

Why should we believe that you are objective. I have seen zero evidence
what do I care what flavor of Christianity you, personally, were brainwashed into?

Fact is, you people’s combination of GOP/Christianity, sexual obsessions, and Trump Cultism is as out of the mainstream as Mormonism, Rastafarianism, and The Moonies.

what do I care what flavor of Christianity you, personally, were brainwashed into?

Fact is, you people’s combination of GOP/Christianity, sexual obsessions, and Trump Cultism is as out of the mainstream as Mormonism, Rastafarianism, and The Moonies.
Why should I believe that you know what the facts are, when you have admitted to you are much too lazy to do research.

Yours is based on nothing. No standard or foundation. No requisite reference point but your own feelings so there is that...

Your percentage is a little high, but I'm impressed you know so many personally, and I will not give any sexual deviant the chance to impose their bankrupt morals on my family. Their lifestyle choice is diametrically opposed to ours so the two will not meet. Period.

How you relate sexual deviancy to murder and double parking is a little baffling but hey, when your moral argument is based on nothing but feelings you have to use something to justify it.

I was a Military Policeman in the Army (retired) and quite exposed to the darker side of humanity. I was also a Security Executive Manager at a Mental Health Confinement facility (retired). The amount of sex offenders is very high in that population and your personal experience does not necessarily indicate what my personal experience is. There were young men and women who had been abused by their family members, and that wasn't necessarily the root cause of their mental disorder in every case, but not the majority. The majority were sociopaths. And don't think I missed the veiled ad hom in your final sentence there.

I am not claiming a right. I am expressing my opinion. You can either accept that it is my opinion or unread everything we have been interacting about if these offend your ideology.

My children and my grandchildren have, are and will be influenced by those who have the right to influence them and that's us, their parents and grandparents. Not some outlier segment of a morally imploding society.

I don't think so. I mean, perhaps in your little bubble of society where you associate with those like-minded perhaps. But overall, yea, not so much. Society, as a whole, does not embrace this regressive sexual deviancy being forced onto it.

You have no place to decide how we raise our children and grandchildren. If you believe your opinion does you are as deluded as the public education system that believes they have that role too. And fyi, I am not concerned with being "generally accepted", if that fact hasn't been apparent.
Just a couple of points. Firstly, no ad hom. I said that children are more at risk from family members than from a stranger, because it's true. It's a general point, not aimed at you. I'm a grandfather as well.

Secondly, you raise your family as you will. I merely pass an opinion.

Thirdly, it is my opinion, that someone who cannot differentiate between a homosexual , who has loving and consensual adult relationships in exactly the same way as heterosexuals, and paedophiles; is a dangerous lunatic.

Just a couple of points. Firstly, no ad hom. I said that children are more at risk from family members than from a stranger, because it's true. It's a general point, not aimed at you. I'm a grandfather as well.

Thirdly, it is my opinion, that someone who cannot differentiate between a homosexual , who has loving and consensual adult relationships in exactly the same way as heterosexuals, and paedophiles; is a dangerous lunatic.
How can one tell who is a paedophile, if they never commit their actions in public?

I will respond to your third claim: I believe homosexuality, like all other forms of sin, leads to death, as the Bible teaches. I do not have any ill will towards any man or woman who chooses to live in that lifestyle choice. I served with both, even partied with them, before I became a follower of the Way. Now, I believe these men and women can have their relationship with the Father restored through repentance, admission their lifestyle choice is a sin, turn from it and accept Jesus as their Lord, God and Savior. All that said, since I understand these choices are free will choices, each and every one who chooses sin over God will stand accountable before Him for themselves. I am not their, nor your Savior. You and they need to be made aware what your and their choice is leading to, eternal separation from God. And as you are aware of this when you stand before Him you will have no excuse. In closing, if that makes me a "dangerous lunatic" in your opinion so be it. As I stated in my last reply, I am not concerned with general acceptance. Either by you, or a society that is hellbent on destroying themselves and those around them and I will protect my family from you and them.

Reactions: BMS
How can one tell who is a paedophile, if they never commit their actions in public?
Libs of TikTok posts a never ending stream of groomers, a sure sign of pedophilia tendencies in public schools. They'd have weekly drag queen shows if there were no parents to contend with. There is just no way I would send my children to pubic schools today.

My mother was unaware that her "husband" had been sexually assaulting me for 5 years, between the ages of 10 and 15, until I told my older brother who told her, so your point is true. These deviants hide in plain sight and even now gain acceptance among the others in the alphabet culture, who are as deviant as they are.

Isaiah 29:15 Woe to those who deeply hide their plans from the Lord, And whose deeds are done in a dark place, And they say, “Who sees us?” or “Who knows us?”

Last edited:
Exactly the point. "All" being the rest of society. It's a pretty clear quid pro quo. If you want to insult people based on your morality, what's wrong with them insulting you based on their morality?
All, not being the rest of society but rather just those who deny evidence.

Not straying from my original point. You just don't seem to know what the basic legal concept required to make a sexual encounter legal in England is. That's rather worrying.

Do you know what it is yet? And why it's application results in different treatment for paedophiles?
There is no science that can treat desires. Its rather concerning that you claim there are legal differences between man/woman, same sex and paedophile desires and then posture as though you know more about UK law on paedophilia. If you want to make your point about the UK law, do so if you feel it is relevant.

Or someone who cant tell what a woman is.
However of course a loving relationship could be anything to anyone.

Back