No physical Temples?

This about sums up your contributions here. The perpetual mocker. A great legacy for mormonism.
Says one who claims she has never ridiculed or mocked... no one can hide on judgement day and every word and deed will have to be accounted for...at least I never denied I have done the above...

I am serious about the word and expound on the word AND include verses to support what I say nearly every time. Dberrie just cuts and pastes and asks a question. No context. No nothing.

Could you please explain for us what there is about the posted scriptures which you feel does not have a context?

Revelation 20:12-15--King James Version
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 16:27---King James Version
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

John 5:28-29----King James Version (KJV)

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2 Corinthians 5:10---King James Version (KJV)

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1 Peter 1:16-17---King James Version (KJV)

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Romans 2:5-11----King James Version (KJV)
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

That has some very good context, namely:

1) Every man will be judged according to their works.
2) The Christians will be included in that judgment
3) The judgment will be according to works--and that for life or damnation
4) There is no respect of persons with God

Could you please explain for us what there is about the posted scriptures which you feel does not have a context?

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

No. See posts #258 and #259.

dberrie said---Could you please explain for us what there is about the posted scriptures which you feel does not have a context?

No. See posts #258 and #259.

LOL! Yeah--right. How are you relating those posts to my specific points above?

What else do you have?

I am serious about the word and expound on the word AND include verses to support what I say nearly every time. Dberrie just cuts and pastes and asks a question. No context. No nothing.
You and I and Theo, Maggie, and Janice do indeed provide evidence from Scripture that refute Mormonism's heretical beliefs. But they are ignored, as if we never posted anything. Read the list of Mormon debate tactics in my signature. We see plenty of evidence for most of them on here--especially the one where the posters pretend we have never refuted them with Scripture, and answered all their questions, and dealt with THEIR points--when we most certainly have. Same old, same old...

You and I and Theo, Maggie, and Janice do indeed provide evidence from Scripture that refute Mormonism's heretical beliefs. But they are ignored, as if we never posted anything.

The great majority of the posts the critics make here is void of the first scriptural reference. Their posts usually consist of denial and taint so!!! postulations--and claims of their accomplishments.

The fact is--the critics here have precious little in common with the Biblical testimony:

You and I and Theo, Maggie, and Janice do indeed provide evidence from Scripture that refute Mormonism's heretical beliefs. But they are ignored, as if we never posted anything. Read the list of Mormon debate tactics in my signature. We see plenty of evidence for most of them on here--especially the one where the posters pretend we have never refuted them with Scripture, and answered all their questions, and dealt with THEIR points--when we most certainly have. Same old, same old...
Yep, same old same old.... dberry uses nothing but scripture and one of you says, not interested, regurgitation, hogwash etc...

Yep, same old same old.... dberry uses nothing but scripture and one of you says, not interested, regurgitation, hogwash etc...
Dberrie can quote all the scripture he wants. It is most always unrelated to context. He fails to explain what he is quoting and how it relates but expects others to do that for him. That why he is a fraud, in my opinion. Exegesis isn't in his skill set.

Dberrie can quote all the scripture he wants. It is most always unrelated to context. He fails to explain what he is quoting and how it relates but expects others to do that for him. That why he is a fraud, in my opinion. Exegesis isn't in his skill set.

And what kind of "skill set" do you feel is necessary to readily recognize these testimonies don't fit your theology--or the theology pawned here by the critics--although--very friendly to LDS theology:

And what kind of "skill set" do you feel is necessary to readily recognize these testimonies don't fit your theology--or the theology pawned here by the critics--although--very friendly to LDS theology:

Try exegesis and not eisegesis. When you learn how to do that, maybe I'll respond back to you, but based on history, you either won't or are simply unable to do so.

That my man is exactly what I was thinking about you... he is far superior to debating when he can only use the Bible since the Book of Mormon or our other scripture is frowned on...

That my man is exactly what I was thinking about you... he is far superior to debating when he can only use the Bible since the Book of Mormon or our other scripture is frowned on...
You should be on comedy central. I most always comment when posting scriptures to support an argument. Dberrie...nope. Exegesis...nope.

I just wanted to highlight a very important part.

dberrie2020 said: The great majority of the posts the critics make here is void of the first scriptural reference. Their posts usually consist of denial and taint so!!! postulations--and claims of their accomplishments.

More good stuff.

It's certainly "true stuff".

The bullseye of ridiculous is pierced --for the critics to claim those who post numerous Biblical scriptures are at fault--while those who post little to no Biblical scriptures are those who possess proper exegesis.

Yeah, right. Go figure that one, but my take is--criticizing posted Biblical scriptures, or the one who posts them--isn't exegesis, nor anything related to it. Quite to the contrary. To be sure--the critics here understand fully the posted scriptures are at odds with their theology, and no detailed exegesis is necessary to see that obvious contradiction. So--attack the piano player. One can understand why sour notes aren't appreciated, but I'm just playing off the music sheet.

It's certainly "true stuff".

The bullseye of ridiculous is pierced --for the critics to claim those who post numerous Biblical scriptures are at fault--while those who post little to no Biblical scriptures are those who possess proper exegesis.

Yeah, right. Go figure that one, but my take is--criticizing posted Biblical scriptures, or the one who posts them--isn't exegesis, nor anything related to it. Quite to the contrary. To be sure--the critics here understand fully the posted scriptures are at odds with their theology, and no detailed exegesis is necessary to see that obvious contradiction. So--attack the piano player. One can understand why sour notes aren't appreciated, but I'm just playing off the music sheet.

Chuckle... ? ? :p:ROFLMAO:

Back