When does Sin End ...

Yodas_Prodigy

and how does your millennial view fit in to this passage?

24 “Seventy weeks have been determined
concerning your people and your holy city
to put an end to rebellion,
to bring sin to completion,
to atone for iniquity,
to bring in perpetual righteousness,
to seal up the prophetic vision,
and to anoint a Most Holy Place.

to atone for iniquity,

What view am I allowed to have without getting dragged into an argument?

I ask that because this sounds like an interesting question. I simply don't want to get drug into an argument. Discuss, fine, debate... no!

Sorry.
Seems like everyone else is trying to drag people into arguments. I'm not interested in playing games or arguing about it.

Last edited:
What view am I allowed to have without getting dragged into an argument?

I ask that because this sounds like an interesting question. I simply don't want to get drug into an argument. Discuss, fine, debate... no!

Sorry.
Seems like everyone else is trying to drag people into arguments. I'm not interested in playing games or arguing about it.
TYFYT's....

Pity you're so dismissive.
You asked a question.
I actually think it's a great question.
After having spent a decade arguing with people who are perishing, I thought as a professed believer, you'd be different.

You are so dramatic... Here is the question you asked, "What view am I allowed to have without getting dragged into an argument?" No matter what you say, someone is going to disagree with you. TYFYT's is a way to end a discussion without getting into an argument... Bob seems to think he is omniscient. TYFYT's has been used when the discussion isn't going to go further and eventually could lead to a real argument.

I really don't want to discuss this with you. We already discussed this, you and I, in another thread... I posted this thread when we were discussing it... So, I say it again, TYFYT's...

You are so dramatic... Here is the question you asked, "What view am I allowed to have without getting dragged into an argument?" No matter what you say, someone is going to disagree with you. TYFYT's is a way to end a discussion without getting into an argument... Bob seems to think he is omniscient. TYFYT's has been used when the discussion isn't going to go further and eventually could lead to a real argument.

I really don't want to discuss this with you. We already discussed this, you and I, in another thread... I posted this thread when we were discussing it... So, I say it again, TYFYT's...
Well, if we've already had this discussion, you could have simply stated that instead of being the dramatic one.

When does Sin End ...​

When you die or are "caught up" 1st Thes 4 style.

As far as my past, present and future sins being counted against me....when I was regenerated.

to atone for iniquity,
MUCH simpler than that- FOR ME: whenever I croak. The rest can take care of itself. Why would I bother with a theoretical "Millennial view??

According to Daniel, sin should be done with upon the return of Christ. Per your view, that seems to be at odds with Daniel. Read the OP. After the 70 weeks are complete, sin should be brought to completion…
A verse from Daniel would have helped...

During the 1000 years Satan is locked up....sin might be diminished but it will still exist as man will still have their sin nature.

Even after New Jerusalem comed down verse 27 says there will be sin.

Rev 22:3 seems to be the place where there is no more sin....3 No longer will there be any curse

A verse from Daniel would have helped...

During the 1000 years Satan is locked up....sin might be diminished but it will still exist as man will still have their sin nature.

Even after New Jerusalem comed down verse 27 says there will be sin.

Rev 22:3 seems to be the place where there is no more sin....3 No longer will there be any curse
The verse is in the OP… I fully believe that when Christ returns, sin will end…

Back