Census: Less than half of England and Wales population identifies as Christian

There's no scientific consensus around which precise genes are responsible for homosexuality.
There is no consensus of scientific agreement as to the cause(s) of same sex attraction.

There's near universal agreement that there is a genetic component and that it is substantial.
No there isnt.
Identical twin studies demonstrate this, as do studies on very fecund women, who frequently have homosexual siblings, indicating a genetic link. Your suggestion that since there's no scientific consensus on the precise mechanism, the whole idea should be rejected, is just silly.
Its not clear!

You have produced no evidence suggesting that homosexuality is genetic. Do dont know what you are atlking about chap, and you cant back up your claims

I do have issues. Issues with where this world has gone, particularly in the last decade and we see this gradual regressiveness that is now snowballing out of control with the advent of humanism and atheism (Madalyn Murray O'Hare) over spirituality. So, yea, I have issues but I am honest about my opinions, irrespective of yours, and other liberals, push backs. Don't like my opinions? Walk away. Better yet, call me out, like Backup told me I needed to be, to force me to change my views...
America was much more sexually promiscuous in the 1970s.

Atheism is spreading because of the internet and people having more access to information. That, and the fact Christian apologists have utterly failed to rationalize their worldview.

The hating on the gays has turned a lot of people away, too

I lived as an adult in the 70's, I was there.
Atheism is spreading because of the internet and people having more access to information.
Actually it's satan's plan, not atheists. Atheist's believe it's theirs but it's not.
That, and the fact Christian apologists have utterly failed to rationalize their worldview.
We are to be in the world, not of the world. Something you continue to ignore.
I don't hate homosexuals. You throw that word, hate, around like the woke throw racism, to such a degree it's lost its efficacy. But I understand why. It's the only way you can demonize us. Keep at it. It may actually stick one day.

I would probably agree with that, but far less perverted

Atheism is spreading because of the internet and people having more access to information.
Arguable. I hear people say if one reads the Bible all through one will become atheist and I hear people say they read the Bible all through and become believers.
That, and the fact Christian apologists have utterly failed to rationalize their worldview.
its a spiritual revelation and there are many factors that seduce people into pleasure and selfishness

We dont hate anyone, least of all our Christian brothers and sisters with same sex attraction who live for God, whom I assume you would call gay?

I lived as an adult in the 70's, I was there.

Actually it's satan's plan, not atheists. Atheist's believe it's theirs but it's not.

We are to be in the world, not of the world. Something you continue to ignore.

I don't hate homosexuals. You throw that word, hate, around like the woke throw racism, to such a degree it's lost its efficacy. But I understand why. It's the only way you can demonize us. Keep at it. It may actually stick one day.
seem like if you think there is some supernatural creature responsible for the failure of your message, you will never do anything to rectify it

fine by me

seem like if you think there is some supernatural creature responsible for the failure of your message, you will never do anything to rectify it

fine by me
Your identity groups such as gays and Christians arent actually people groups at all since they dont have all gays or Christians in them. Your groups are ideologues

And the relevance to the OP is what exactly? Are you blaming Tictoc for the demise of the Church of England in the UK? It's a legitimate theory.
I would point out the Bible and indeed history in general has kingdoms, empires and states demise when they reach levels of wealth and sexual indulgence.

There is no consensus of scientific agreement as to the cause(s) of same sex attraction.

No there isnt.

Its not clear!

You have produced no evidence suggesting that homosexuality is genetic. Do dont know what you are atlking about chap, and you cant back up your claims
Duelling PubMed! You are a bit behind the times. Like many prevalent behavioural patterns, same-sex gender attraction appearsto be multifactorial, and genetics plays a part.

This result has been replicated since.

Duelling PubMed! You are a bit behind the times. Like many prevalent behavioural patterns, same-sex gender attraction appearsto be multifactorial, and genetics plays a part.

This result has been replicated since.
No scientific consensus means what it says. This is just one of a number of studies, it isnt the consensus.

No scientific consensus means what it says. This is just one of a number of studies, it isnt the consensus.
No, lol, there is now good scientific consensus that homosexuality has a genetic component. HOW those genetic variations end up being associated with homosexual behavior is a different question, and a good one. Nobody is arguing for genetic determinism.

Last edited:
Back