The Immaculate Conception

No, it isn't solved at all.

Should we do this every Friday thought-out the year or only during Lent?

We need an infallible pope to give us an infallible proclamation to settle this controversy!
It's a man-made controversy for members of the rc denomination created by the rc denomination, no controversy at all for Christians.
Col 2:8, 13-16, 20-23 and others.

Then that puts the CC outside of the true church since it teaches boatloads of errors!
The Church does not teach errors. Those "churches" founded centuries later by men that oppose the Church which Jesus founded teach errors.

The Church does not teach errors. Those "churches" founded centuries later by men that oppose the Church which Jesus founded teach errors.

Error was being taught to and by the church, while john was still alive, hence Jesus' scathing rebuke.

Revelation 1:4
"To the seven churches in the province of Asia:"

Revelation 2:
Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first.

Revelation 2:14-15
Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans.

Revelation 2:20
Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Revelation 3:1
These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.

Revelation 3:14-15
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.

Revelation 3:17
You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

That doesn't exactly sound like an invisible church.
Nor does your institution sound like or look like the real church. It fails every single scriptural test except for the bad tree test. Its leaders fail the scriptural requirments for leaders. It does not look like the real church in scripture and it teaches false doctrines. So we know by discernment, testing and judging according to scripture your institution is not the real church.

Then you don't believe in Jesus' promise, given only to the Church that He Himself established.
Of course I do….I believe every word He says. I don’t believe your apostate church is THE church as you unfortunately believe.

If that were true, there would be no Church. The gates of hell would have prevailed.
In your mind that might be so, but as your institution fails every single scriptural test it seems the gates of hell have prevailed against it. That is why it does not teach the true gospel. That is why your leaders fail to met the scriptural tests and that is why it does not look like the real church.

No your institution teaches errors for centuries it taught Judas was condemned in hell's fires, now you are a heretic if you say so. But of course which version is the error.

Yes and the visible church has bishops. The CC has bishops throughout the centuries. Where are the bishops of your Christian church throughout the centuries?
Your bishops throughout the centuries fail to meet the scriptural requirements for leaders, so you have pretenders.

No you don't. John 6:55?
No your version is false, symbolic not literal. You have failed over and over again to prove that Jesus would break a commandment or tell the disciples to. You fail to prove there was a literal change, no evidence at all of said change. There is always evidence of literal changes in scripture.

4Him does believe every word of scripture.

Back