He had a real mother that contributed His Sin free " X " chromosome

Greetings again rod.ney and johnny guitar,
FYI, Matt.4:2 is NOT a Lust! And according to your say so that He had Lusts then Matt.5:28 would make Him a Sinner! He never Sinned! Thus He has NO Lusts as I CORRECTLY told you! Case closed!
Hungry doesn't mean lusted. Natural function of men.
I had a sandwich for lunch; I did NOT LUST for a sandwich.
When the tempter suggested that Jesus turn the stone into bread when he was hungry, did Jesus hear this suggestion, even though he rejected the suggestion? I suggest the difference between the lusts that Jesus experienced and subdued and rejected are as far as we are concerned "deceitful lusts". We are deceived by these lusts, but Jesus had the wisdom to discern and reject or subdue these lusts.
Ephesians 4:17–24 (KJV): 17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

It is sad that you continue to dwell on Matthew 5:28, but Jesus gave a brief and sufficient statement. Perhaps you should dwell on the commandment about killing and Jesus' exposition of this, as he speaks extensively on these aspects, and in many respects what Jesus says about these feelings is more challenging. We even have a record of Jesus' reaction to those who crucified him. Jesus as a human, the Son of God is our example, not a God-man, not our substitute

Kind regards
Trevor

When the tempter suggested that Jesus turn the stone into bread when he was hungry, did Jesus hear this suggestion, even though he rejected the suggestion? I suggest the difference between the lusts that Jesus experienced and subdued and rejected are as far as we are concerned "deceitful lusts". We are deceived by these lusts, but Jesus had the wisdom to discern and reject or subdue these lusts.
Ephesians 4:17–24 (KJV): 17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: 19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But ye have not so learned Christ; 21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

It is sad that you continue to dwell on Matthew 5:28, but Jesus gave a brief and sufficient statement. Perhaps you should dwell on the commandment about killing and Jesus' exposition of this, as he speaks extensively on these aspects, and in many respects what Jesus says about these feelings is more challenging. We even have a record of Jesus' reaction to those who crucified him. Jesus as a human, the Son of God is our example, not a God-man, not our substitute

Kind regards
Trevor
Jesus experienced NO lusts.
Jesus as The Divine Son of God AND Man is BOTH our substitute and example.

Greetings again johnny guitar,
Jesus experienced NO lusts.
Jesus as The Divine Son of God AND Man is BOTH our substitute and example.
I disagree with your perspective of Jesus because you make him God the Son (which you hide using your expression The Divine Son of God), but he is a human, the Son of God. A careful consideration of Jesus' exposition of "Thou shalt not kill" from Matthew 5:21 to 5:26 shows that Jesus understood all the feelings that arise in our dealings with other humans, and he would have had these feelings arise, but overcome them. The following also indicate that he fully understand our feelings and temptations:

Hebrews 2:14-18 (KJV): 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. 17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 4:12-16 (KJV): 12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 5:1-8 (KJV): 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; 9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Kind regards
Trevor

I disagree with your perspective of Jesus because you make him God the Son (which you hide using your expression The Divine Son of God), but he is a human, the Son of God. A careful consideration of Jesus' exposition of "Thou shalt not kill" from Matthew 5:21 to 5:26 shows that Jesus understood all the feelings that arise in our dealings with other humans, and he would have had these feelings arise, but overcome them. The following also indicate that he fully understand our feelings and temptations:

Hebrews 2:14-18 (KJV): 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham. 17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 4:12-16 (KJV): 12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 5:1-8 (KJV): 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; 9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Kind regards
Trevor
Jesus Christ: The God-Man.
Case closed.

Jesus Christ: The God-Man. Case closed.
Yes your case or presntation may be closed, but Jesus was a human, he did not have two minds Luke 2:40,52.

Perhaps to finalise my presentation I would like to mention the introduction of sin when Eve was deceived:
Genesis 3:1-6 (KJV): 1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yeaa, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

She believed the serpent and then her lusts, which were not sin in themselves, arose and caused her to sin:
Genesis 3:6-10 (KJV): 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. 9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Jesus, being a descendent of Adam and Eve inherited the fallen nature of Adam and Eve, but at all time overcame the lusts of the flesh by his wisdom and love of God, His Father. Not only did he reverse what was introduced by Eve, by suffering and dying and during his whole life without sinning, he laid the basis for the reversal of the sentence of returning to the dust that was placed upon Adam and all his descendants, including himself, because the grave could not hold him because God's righteousness and God's love for His Son and fellowship necessitated that God raise him from the dead. When we acknowledge this process and acknowledge God's justice and mercy in committing all to death, but raising Jesus, then we believe in God's righteousness and we share this belief when we are motivated to share in the death and resurrection of Jesus by baptism into water, and on this basis our sins are forgiven Romans 1:16-17, 3:21-26. Jesus is the captain of our salvation, he leads the way as our representative, not our substitute Romans 8:3, Hebrews 2:9-11.

Kind regards
Trevor

Yes your case or presntation may be closed, but Jesus was a human, he did not have two minds Luke 2:40,52.

Perhaps to finalise my presentation I would like to mention the introduction of sin when Eve was deceived:
Genesis 3:1-6 (KJV): 1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yeaa, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

She believed the serpent and then her lusts, which were not sin in themselves, arose and caused her to sin:
Genesis 3:6-10 (KJV): 6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. 9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Jesus, being a descendent of Adam and Eve inherited the fallen nature of Adam and Eve, but at all time overcame the lusts of the flesh by his wisdom and love of God, His Father. Not only did he reverse what was introduced by Eve, by suffering and dying and during his whole life without sinning, he laid the basis for the reversal of the sentence of returning to the dust that was placed upon Adam and all his descendants, including himself, because the grave could not hold him because God's righteousness and God's love for His Son and fellowship necessitated that God raise him from the dead. When we acknowledge this process and acknowledge God's justice and mercy in committing all to death, but raising Jesus, then we believe in God's righteousness and we share this belief when we are motivated to share in the death and resurrection of Jesus by baptism into water, and on this basis our sins are forgiven Romans 1:16-17, 3:21-26. Jesus is the captain of our salvation, he leads the way as our representative, not our substitute Romans 8:3, Hebrews 2:9-11.

Kind regards
Trevor
Actually Jesus Christ DOES have two minds: The mind of God AND the mind of man.

Actually Jesus Christ DOES have two minds: The mind of God AND the mind of man.
So are you saying that when Jesus was a child that one of these minds, his human mind, needed to learn wisdom, while his other mind, the mind of God was full of wisdom. If so, was there are communication between his mind of God and his human mind?
Luke 2:40,52 (KJV): 40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

If his second mind, the mind of God taught him, why does the Scripture attribute his teaching and wisdom coming from God, the Father/
John 7:15–18 (KJV): 15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? 16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John 8:26–28 (KJV): 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 12:44–50 (KJV): 44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. 46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Kind regards
Trevor

So are you saying that when Jesus was a child that one of these minds, his human mind, needed to learn wisdom, while his other mind, the mind of God was full of wisdom. If so, was there are communication between his mind of God and his human mind?
Luke 2:40,52 (KJV): 40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

If his second mind, the mind of God taught him, why does the Scripture attribute his teaching and wisdom coming from God, the Father/
John 7:15–18 (KJV): 15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? 16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John 8:26–28 (KJV): 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 12:44–50 (KJV): 44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. 46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Kind regards
Trevor
God and His parents taught Him.
That is all I know.

Hungry doesn't mean lusted. Natural function of men.
I had a sandwich for lunch; I did NOT LUST for a sandwich.

The Father overshadowed Mary to protect Jesus from any stain of Mary's sin. He did NOT conceive baby Jesus. The Holy Spirit did that.
100% WRONG again Johnny! The Power of the most High ( God the Father ) created the needed " Y " chromosome for a male child, that God the Holy Spirit implanted in one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her as per Luke 1:34-35! Case closed!

Kind regards
Trevor
Again, Matt. 5:28 was a KEY verse to PROVE that All humans ( but Jesus the God-Man ) have sinned! That verse ALONE proves that even a Lust in your mind is a Sin even if you use your wisdom to NOT actually physically commit that Lust! Jesus NEVER Sinned and as such Never had those Lusts! Yes He was Tempted ( a Temptation is NOT a Lust, Trevor ) had hunger pains, but that was NOT a Lust for food! Yes He probably was tempted by many women, but He NEVER Lusted after any of them! Case closed! That verse proves to those that say they NEVER physically Sinned, did in Fact commit as sin because they Lusted in their mind! Jesus was tempted, but He Never Lusted over those temptations ( Temptations & Lusts are NOT the SAME thing, they are different from one another - ie - a temptation can bring on a Lust! Jesus NEVER let a Temptation cause a Lust in His mind )!

100% WRONG again Johnny! The Power of the most High ( God the Father ) created the needed " Y " chromosome for a male child, that God the Holy Spirit implanted in one of Mary's " X " chromosome eggs when He came upon her as per Luke 1:34-35! Case closed!
X, Y chromosome eggs are NOT mentioned in The Bible.
And the body of Jesus Christ was conceived by The Holy Spirit.

X, Y chromosome eggs are NOT mentioned in The Bible.
And the body of Jesus Christ was conceived by The Holy Spirit.
FYI the Bible mentions that God the Word became one of us as Jesus Christ! Thus He has ( as a male human ) both " X & Y " chromosomes or else He was NOT human like us! The Bible does not mention the word TRINITY either, but we CONCLUDE that the one GOD of the scriptures is a TRINITY because they say the one GOD consists of Father, Word/Son & Holy Ghost/Spirit! In the KJV of the Bible see Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 for those Facts! Case closed ! ------------------

1 John 5:7​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ( 3 in One GOD or Trinity )

Last edited:
FYI the Bible mentions that God the Word became one of us as Jesus Christ! Thus He has ( as a male human ) both " X & Y " chromosomes or else He was NOT human like us! The Bible does not mention the word TRINITY either, but we CONCLUDE that the one GOD of the scriptures is a TRINITY because they say the one GOD consists of Father, Word/Son & Holy Ghost/Spirit! In the KJV of the Bible see Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 for those Facts! Case closed ! ------------------

1 John 5:7​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ( 3 in One GOD or Trinity )
Neither Mary nor any other woman has a sin free chromosome.
ALL are sinners.

Cannot find this assertion in the Bible.
NO such thing as a sin free chromosome.
I don't think you will find the word Trinity in Bible either, but the One GOD of the Bible is Father, Son/Word, & Holy Ghost/Spirit! Thus we can correctly conclude that He is in fact a Trinity! Also Both Adam & Eve had Sin free Chromosomes before they fell ( Ate the forbidden fruit )! Case closed!

I don't think you will find the word Trinity in Bible either, but the One GOD of the Bible is Father, Son/Word, & Holy Ghost/Spirit! Thus we can correctly conclude that He is in fact a Trinity! Also Both Adam & Eve had Sin free Chromosomes before they fell ( Ate the forbidden fruit )! Case closed!
And after Adam & Eve, NO ONE had sin free chromosomes.

So you do not believe Mary gave Jesus his X chromosome.

Righ
Neither do I.
Mary didn't give anything to Yeshua Messiah as far as His Body is concerned. I strongly refute Rodney for teaching unscriptural things.

His body was prepared from heaven without contamination of sin. There is no scripture to teach that mothers don't pass on sin to children. Both father and mother pass on sin nature from Adam. In our flesh nothing good dwells. If sin is dwelling in our flesh then there is no way out for anyone to be free from sin except through a Sinless One Who had no problem of sin dwelling in His flesh.

He came in our likeness but not exactness. What made Him mortal was the breath of Adam He took on and not his flesh. Remember He was raised in the same body becoming Life giving Spirit.

What our English translators didn't do rightly was that they didn't translate Hebrew which conveys 'Breath of Lives' that was breathed into Adam's nostrils. Adam would not only pass on his temporal breath as well as body to his descendants. In case of our Saviour, He only took on Adam's breath temporarily and not body which was entirely a supernatural thing.

Gen 2:7 And יהוה Elohim formed the man out of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils breath of lives. And the man became a living being. (TS2009)

Heb 2: 5 Therefore, coming into the world, He says, Slaughtering and meal offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me.

1John 5:
6 This is the One that came by water and blood: יהושע Messiah, not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the Truth.

7 Because there are three who bear witness:

8 the Spirit, and the water, and the blood. And the three are in agreement.

And after Adam & Eve, NO ONE had sin free chromosomes.
100% WRONG because all women have Sin free Chromosomes in there eggs! Case closed! Yes women have " X X " chromosomes, but only the " X " that they received from their father's sperm has the Sin nature and Not the " X " chromosome from there mother's egg! Males have " X Y " chromosomes and they received the Sin nature from there father's " Y " chromosome sperm and NOT there mother's sin free " X " chromosome egg!

Back