The beast hates the prostitute

Shilohsfoal

So it attacks and kills the two witnesses.

Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Revelation 11:7
Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

Pretty much explains why the beast hates the prostitute. Now that her lovers are dead, she is going to have to pay for her fornication.

Isaiah 1:21
See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

So what does the two witnesses do while in the harlot for those 42 months?
Are they part of the reason she is considered a prostitute?

Now here is a beast that the prostitute worships. It comes out of the sea.

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And we know the prostitute worships the beast from the sea because she is given a certain cup from God that is given to those who worship the beast.

Rev 14:9-10
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And here is who recieves that cup.

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So if you wandering what those two witnesses do with the prostitute those 42 months.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

And all those things the two witnesses had power to do.
Revelation 19
20But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Revelation 11:12
Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 16:19
And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. (For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?-Rev.6:17 - highlight Oseas)
"And the great city was divided into three parts..."
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified-Rev.11:8 -

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth-Rev.17:18.

Last edited:
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified-Rev.11:8 -

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth-Rev.17:18.
Yes.Same city.

The beast that ascends out of the pit hates the prostitute so they attack that city where those two witnesses are.
The two witnesses has spent 3.5 years with a drunk prostitute who persecutes the saints.

Same city Jesus talked about in the gospel.

Mathew 23:37
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

But Jerusalem loves these two witnesses.Jerusalem may reject every one God sends to her,even his own son,but Jerusalem loves the two witnesses in revelation.

Do you understand why the Lord views Jerusalem as a prostitute?

Isaiah 1:21
See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

Do you understand what all goes on in jerusalem while those two witnesses dwell in her?

Once you understand what all she does,you will understand why the Lord let's the beast from the bottomless pit to punish her.Its not going to be pretty.

Zech 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Last edited:
But Jerusalem loves these two witnesses.Jerusalem may reject every one God sends to her,even his own son,but Jerusalem loves the two witnesses in revelation.
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they (both) shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth - Revelation 11:3-4.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they (both) shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth - Revelation 11:3-4.
Yes,I said two.
They both.
Just like the two horns on the second beast,they both have authority for 42 months.And those gentiles shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

Revelation 11:2-3
But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Most people ignore that the gentiles occupy Jerusalem while those two witnesses are there.Its like they don't want to know the truth .But I've learned where they come from .What they are doing.Who commands them.Its all in the Bible.

Last edited:
Do you understand why the Lord views Jerusalem as a prostitute?

Yes, the prophet Ezekiel describes faithfully the origin of that prostitute, saying as follow:

Ezequiel 23
Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah. And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours, Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.

And when her sister Aholibah(Jerusalem) saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms. Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way, And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion, Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity: So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister. Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. And righteous men, they shall Judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands. For thus saith the Lord God; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.

P.S.
Aholibah (Jerusalem) - Headquarter of the Kingdom of Judah - two tribes - Judah and Benjamin - Kingdom of South

Aholah (Samaria) - Headquarter of the Kingdom of Israel - 10 tribes - Kingdom of North - (10 tribes-10 horns-Dan.7:7)

Yes, the prophet Ezekiel describes faithfully the origin of that prostitute, saying as follow:

Ezequiel 23
Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother: And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah. And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours, Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.

And when her sister Aholibah(Jerusalem) saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms. Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way, And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion, Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity: So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister. Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. And righteous men, they shall Judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands. For thus saith the Lord God; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.

P.S.
Aholibah (Jerusalem) - Headquarter of the Kingdom of Judah - two tribes - Judah and Benjamin - Kingdom of South

Aholah (Samaria) - Headquarter of the Kingdom of Israel - 10 tribes - Kingdom of North - (10 tribes-10 horns-Dan.7:7)

Jerusalem is the capital city of the Israeli government.A long time ago,Israel wanted a king like the gentiles have.The Lord told them that he would be their king.But the people of Israel insisted that it wanted a king like the gentiles have.
Today they have what they have always wanted.After rejecting the Lord as king of Israel nearly 2000 years ago,today they have replaced the Lord .They now have Benjamin Netanyahu.

1 Samuel 8;17-18
He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

Yea,everyone pays attention to the beast from the pit and they pay attention to the king of the north.
But very few people pay attention to the king of Babylon.

These are the two olive trees,
and the two candlesticks
standing before the God of the earth - Revelation 11:4.

Two bad the beast from the pit is more powerful than they are.

Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

God would not allow his prophets to have gotten embarrassed like that.
Could you actually see Moses or Elijah getting owned like that?By a Muslim beast from a pit of all things.
Pure embarrassment.

Two bad the beast from the pit is more powerful than they are.

God would not allow his prophets to have gotten embarrassed like that.
Could you actually see Moses or Elijah getting owned like that?By a Muslim beast from a pit of all things.
Pure embarrassment.

Zechariah 4 -
King James Version

1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

P.S.
They are not Moses neither Elijah, as you sugest.
Nor Enoch and Elijah and Enoch and Moses.

Jerusalem is the capital city of the Israeli government.A long time ago,Israel wanted a king like the gentiles have.The Lord told them that he would be their king.But the people of Israel insisted that it wanted a king like the gentiles have.
Today they have what they have always wanted.After rejecting the Lord as king of Israel nearly 2000 years ago,today they have replaced the Lord .They now have Benjamin Netanyahu.

1 Samuel 8;17-18
He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

Yea,everyone pays attention to the beast from the pit and they pay attention to the king of the north.
But very few people pay attention to the king of Babylon.
It seems the Bible speaks of around 17 kings within the environment of the prostitute:
Revelation 17:8-12

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Zechariah 4 -​

King James Version​

1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

P.S.
They are not Moses neither Elijah, as you sugest.
Nor Enoch and Elijah and Enoch and Moses.
I didn't suggest they were.

Back