Roe vs Wade benefits everybody

According to whom? According to God's testimony God is not a liar or a deceiver, nor delude people. He doesnt claim to be who He is not. But God's image is found in a man and a woman.
So, what is your answer? Does God seek to delude people in order to prevent their salvation, as the poster suggests? Or not? He's your God. I would have thought that the answer would be important to you, though it isn't for me.

No, it's just the people who claim to know what I think and get it wrong that are misrepresenting my Ideas.
I'm working entirely from your statements.
Are you telling me that you don't actually think what you're posting?
Because if you don't actually think what you write, why are you writing it?
. There's no final arbiter of reality. Reality is just is what it is. It doesn't need a final arbiter.
Then who are you to tell me that I'm misrepresenting your ideas?
Who are you to tell me that I'm not allowed to view your written words as I do?
Interesting, and telling, that you think the world we live in, the reality, is a "hell hole". Perhaps it's a good thing that you're not actually the final arbiter of reality.
So, you think that riots, political corruption, tyranny, murders, rape, mayhem, violence, robberies, the destruction of the family, alcoholism, drug abuse, etc.... are all good things, and the human race is in great shape?
Perhaps you also think that volcanoes which destroy property and lives, tornadoes which destroy property and lives, hurricanes that destroy property and lives, tsunamis that destroy property and lives, earthquakes that destroy property and lives are all great, and the loss of life and property are good, and right?
How about poverty? Is that good too?
Yeah, hell hole!
The planet itself is beautiful. There are beautiful people on earth.
But the condition and state of affairs of the human race and the world make it a hell hole.

Your self knowledge takes strange forms sometimes.
I'm sure it does.
I think that your self-knowledge, and that of atheists are even stranger still.

But, apparently you're quite satisfied with your self-knowledge and your knowledge of reality.

By dealing with the consequences of one's own actions, and fate. By adopting a legal course of action, that only ignorant fools call murder.

You are being ridiculous.
"Legal" as defined by man's Government(s) doesn't mean SPIT. There is a higher judge that regards man's wisdom with the scorn it deserves.

According to whom? According to God's testimony God is not a liar or a deceiver, nor delude people.
Ever heard a liar tell you that they are lying?
:ROFLMAO:

If your god lets me go to my grave not believing, while knowing all along what would have convinced me to believe, how is this any different from actively preventing my salvation?

In which case, NOTHING in the absolute matters. SO why do you even bother with religious discussions, since they're all moot. Go ahead and make the laws that tickle your fancy. Biden just made another stupid one about homosexual "marriage".
Because things don't have to matter in the absolute to matter here and now.

Are you really the kind of person that would, if they didn't believe in a god, never start watching a film because "it's going to end - why bother?"?

Because things don't have to matter in the absolute to matter here and now.

Are you really the kind of person that would, if they didn't believe in a god, never start watching a film because "it's going to end - why bother?"?
Chuckle!!!! That makes even less sense than anything else you've said so far.

I'm working entirely from your statements.
Are you telling me that you don't actually think what you're posting?
Because if you don't actually think what you write, why are you writing it?

Then who are you to tell me that I'm misrepresenting your ideas?
Who are you to tell me that I'm not allowed to view your written words as I do?

So, you think that riots, political corruption, tyranny, murders, rape, mayhem, violence, robberies, the destruction of the family, alcoholism, drug abuse, etc.... are all good things, and the human race is in great shape?
Perhaps you also think that volcanoes which destroy property and lives, tornadoes which destroy property and lives, hurricanes that destroy property and lives, tsunamis that destroy property and lives, earthquakes that destroy property and lives are all great, and the loss of life and property are good, and right?
How about poverty? Is that good too?
Yeah, hell hole!
The planet itself is beautiful. There are beautiful people on earth.
But the condition and state of affairs of the human race and the world make it a hell hole.

I'm sure it does.
I think that your self-knowledge, and that of atheists are even stranger still.

But, apparently you're quite satisfied with your self-knowledge and your knowledge of reality.
The life of humanity has never been better than it is today. And for the majority of people it is great. Not perfect, but still good. Sure humanity is damaging the planet we live on, but that will be self limiting. Our grandchildren may describe the earth we bequeath them as a hell hole, but we have no justification in the self pity you are wallowing in.

"Legal" as defined by man's Government(s) doesn't mean SPIT. There is a higher judge that regards man's wisdom with the scorn it deserves.
A hypothetical higher judge with no influence on humanity at all, until they are dead, is worth rather less than law for humans, made by and administered by humans for the benefit of humans.

They have been laid out. That doesn't prevent them being both foolish and ignorant.
In what way? We have shown the dictionary definition of murder is where its unlawful pre-meditated killing, and in some places its is illegal
If you want to challenge that then do so, but Temujin no likey is not a reason

Wrong. Please link to a single law published anywhere, at any time that specifically describes abortion as murder.
No. This is another simple distinction a 12 year old can make. The two are separate. It is murder according to the definition where it is legal, not according to the law

A hypothetical higher judge with no influence on humanity at all, until they are dead, is worth rather less than law for humans, made by and administered by humans for the benefit of humans.
Well if there is no higher judge then your word is no better than ours.

The life of humanity has never been better than it is today. And for the majority of people it is great.
Technologically, I'd agree.
But the same sin that resulted in the destruction of so many historical cultures exists in the heart of human race today.
Not perfect, but still good.
It's the not perfect which is exactly the problem.
We were created perfect. Adam did stupid and now everything is a mess.

Sure humanity is damaging the planet we live on, but that will be self limiting.
Yet there's a group of people who are seeking to reduce the number of people to 500,000,000, which would require a 93.75% reduction in the population.
Abortions alone won't succeed.
Plandemics alone won't succeed.
Wars won't succeed.

Unless you're a seriously special breed, you'll be slaughtered like the rest of us.

Our grandchildren may describe the earth we bequeath them as a hell hole, but we have no justification in the self pity you are wallowing in.
I'm not wallowing in self pity.
I've simply acknowledged the level of awareness that the human race is destroying itself at a breakneck pace.

You even acknowledged that it's not perfect (admittedly, it sounds like you don't actually acknowledge the crimes committed by government and humanity against one another.).

Technologically, I'd agree.
But the same sin that resulted in the destruction of so many historical cultures exists in the heart of human race today.

It's the not perfect which is exactly the problem.
We were created perfect. Adam did stupid and now everything is a mess.

Yet there's a group of people who are seeking to reduce the number of people to 500,000,000, which would require a 93.75% reduction in the population.
Abortions alone won't succeed.
Plandemics alone won't succeed.
Wars won't succeed.

Unless you're a seriously special breed, you'll be slaughtered like the rest of us.

I'm not wallowing in self pity.
I've simply acknowledged the level of awareness that the human race is destroying itself at a breakneck pace.

You even acknowledged that it's not perfect (admittedly, it sounds like you don't actually acknowledge the crimes committed by government and humanity against one another.).
The "crimes" committed these days are as nothing compared to those of yesteryear. There's no index of progress, no measurement of well-being or happiness that doesn't show life today as better than any period in history. That's no guarantee that this will be true in the future, but you referred to a hell hole now. As far as human experience is concerned, this is as good as it has ever been.

The "crimes" committed these days are as nothing compared to those of yesteryear. There's no index of progress, no measurement of well-being or happiness that doesn't show life today as better than any period in history. That's no guarantee that this will be true in the future, but you referred to a hell hole now. As far as human experience is concerned, this is as good as it has ever been.
Ok.
If you say so.
I'm sure glad you have no final arbiter to actually have a basis for what crimes are.

So, is it that you're among those people who believe that it's only criminal if society says it's criminal, but if society says it is or should be legal, it's open game for all partakers?

Eg., kind of like that movie that came out several years ago called- The Purge- where the government allowed everyone who could to murder as many people as possible one night a year, without fear of reprisal or prosecution?

So, if open murder was legal, you'd be game and support the right to do so?

Reactions: BMS
Ok.
If you say so.
I'm sure glad you have no final arbiter to actually have a basis for what crimes are.

So, is it that you're among those people who believe that it's only criminal if society says it's criminal, but if society says it is or should be legal, it's open game for all partakers?

Eg., kind of like that movie that came out several years ago called- The Purge- where the government allowed everyone who could to murder as many people as possible one night a year, without fear of reprisal or prosecution?

So, if open murder was legal, you'd be game and support the right to do so?
No, I would vigorously oppose such a measure, as would every thinking person. Don't be so unrealistic. Think of actual issues, the death penalty, euthanasia, abortion, same sex marriage, fox hunting. Whether or not these things are legal or not, decides whether you can do them or not. Whether the legal situation is also the moral one, depends on the individual. Legality doesn't determine morality. It proscribes or allows action. It doesn't proscribe thoughts. There are a few laws in my country which I disagree with and think are morally wrong, but not so seriously that I am moved to protest or attempt to subvert such laws. Should capital punishment return or abortion be proscribed, that would probably change. I am perhaps lucky that I agree with the position taken by the law on most issues. That doesn't mean that my position is determined by the law. Quite the reverse. It actually indicates that I'm fairly average in my moral position, and the laws I live under reflect the average views of the citizens who live here.

Back