What is the salvific effect of the Last Supper?

So did Jim Jones' followers! Leaders will be held accountable for what they teach, but each person will be held accountable for following them if they teach false doctrines. Doctrines which are nowhere found in scripture!
Lk 10:16 Whoever listens to you listens to ME. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.

bind/loose

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the RULE OVER YOU, and SUBMIT yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16 Whoever listens to you listens to ME. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.
You ignore the verses about not being deceived, to not follow false teachers, to not even eat with them. We are not to blindly follow anyone.

Matt 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Matt 16: 11+

How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
12 Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Your leaders are the pharisees and sadducees.

1 Cor 6:9+

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

The RCC mocks God when they do things like call divorces, annulments.

according to your personal, fallible, interpretations (y)

Luke 4:8
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.

Isaiah 42:8
“I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another

Isaiah 43:10
Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 43:11
I, yes I, am the LORD, and there is no Savior but Me

No special interpretation needed. The verses are very self explanatory and to the point. The rcc rejects these verses.

Quite Catholic
Thats quite Christian. This is catholic;

all creatures who serve God ought also to serve Mary; for all angels and men, and all things that are in heaven and on earth being subject to the dominion of God, are also subject to the dominion of the gloious Virgin.

Ligouri; The Glories of Mary pp 26

it must also be true that only through Mary can we hope for and obtain this great gift of perseverance. And we certainly shall obtain it, if, with confidence, we always ask it of Mary. She herself promises this grace to all those who serve her faitlifully in this life.|

Ligouri; The Glories of Mary pp 90

because the Virgin does not save all sinners, but only those who serve and honor her.

Ligouri; The Glories of Mary pp 232

Thats a fraction of what i could post. Catholics do not, by their own words and actions serve only God. Which by definition makes the rcc outside of the one true church.

I can find Christian in the bible. I can't find catholic (rc). They aren't synonymous.
Acts 9:31-32 The CHURCH THROUGHOUT all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria was at peace. It was being built up and walked in the fear of the Lord, and with the consolation of the holy Spirit it grew in numbers.

As PETER was passing THROUGH EVERY REGION, he went down to the holy ones living in Lydda.

Back