The beast hates the prostitute

Leaders? Who are you talking about?
The gentiles that occupy Jerusalem for those 42 months.Do you not know who they are?

Revelation 11:2
But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

You were talking about candlesticks.
I assumed you knew what a candlestick is in revelation.

Last edited:
It seems the Bible speaks of around 17 kings within the environment of the prostitute:
Revelation 17:8-12

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Not quite 17.
They range from Iran to Egypt.
The Palestinians and refugees who are scattered throughout the middle east have no kingdom as yet.

Last edited:

Zechariah 4 -​

King James Version​

1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.​

2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

P.S.
They are not Moses neither Elijah, as you sugest.
Nor Enoch and Elijah and Enoch and Moses.
I didn't suggest they were.
OK.
On the other hand, did you understand what the angel of the LORD said to Zechariah on who the two olive trees and the candlestick are?

The gentiles that occupy Jerusalem for those 42 months.Do you not know who they are?

Revelation 11:2
But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

You were talking about candlesticks.
I assumed you knew what a candlestick is in revelation.
Of course I know, it is expressed in the Bible. And you, do you also know?

Of course I know, it is expressed in the Bible. And you, do you also know?
Revelation 1:20
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

A candlestick is an assembly.

Now do you know how the gentiles arrive with those two witnesses?

I will give you a hint.When those two witnesses give the command to fire,then fire will come down out of heaven and devour their enemies.

Jerusalem is the capital city of the Israeli government.A long time ago,Israel wanted a king like the gentiles have.The Lord told them that he would be their king.But the people of Israel insisted that it wanted a king like the gentiles have.
Today they have what they have always wanted.After rejecting the Lord as king of Israel nearly 2000 years ago,today they have replaced the Lord .They now have Benjamin Netanyahu.

1 Samuel 8;17-18
He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves.
When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

Yea,everyone pays attention to the beast from the pit and they pay attention to the king of the north.
But very few people pay attention to the king of Babylon.
It seems the Bible speaks of around 17 kings within the environment of the prostitute:
Revelation 17:8-12
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are SEVEN KINGS: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest ARE TEN KINGS, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Not quite 17.
They range from Iran to Egypt.
The Palestinians and refugees who are scattered throughout the middle east have no kingdom as yet.
You said above: "Yea,everyone pays attention to the beast from the pit and they pay attention to the king of the north.
But very few people pay attention to the king of Babylon."

Revelation 18
- Thus says the prophecy about Babylon:
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he -the angel- cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication,
and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

You said above: "Yea,everyone pays attention to the beast from the pit and they pay attention to the king of the north.
But very few people pay attention to the king of Babylon."

Revelation 18
- Thus says the prophecy about Babylon:
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he -the angel- cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication,
and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
The Israeli government has probably about 300-400 nuclear warheads.For the last 70 years or so ,no one has been able to overthrow the Israeli government.Yet ,after rejecting the anointed king of Israel 2000 years ago,the prostitute now has a king she has chosen for herself.No one ever talks about the Israeli government when there is so much about it in scripture.Oh my how the prostitute loves her country and her king.
No one seems to see the relationship between the king of Babylon and the two witnesses.

Revelation 1:20
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
A candlestick is an assembly.
So, the Word of GOD says clearly candlesticks are churches. (the Body of Christ - a Jewish Church, and a Gentile Church-John 10:16)
Now do you know how the gentiles arrive with those two witnesses?
I will give you a hint.When those two witnesses give the command to fire, then fire will come down out of heaven and devour their enemies.
Similar what happen in Sodom and Gomorrah, right? Genesis 19:1 and 12-13 and 17 and 24-25

1 - And there came TWO angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

12 And the -TWO- men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the Lord:

28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

Isaiah 33:12-14
12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off(the Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GET READY -
THE WORD IS GOD

The Israeli government has probably about 300-400 nuclear warheads.For the last 70 years or so ,no one has been able to overthrow the Israeli government.Yet ,after rejecting the anointed king of Israel 2000 years ago,the prostitute now has a king she has chosen for herself.No one ever talks about the Israeli government when there is so much about it in scripture.Oh my how the prostitute loves her country and her king.
No one seems to see the relationship between the king of Babylon and the two witnesses.

2 Peter 3: 7-12
7 By the same Word the present heavens (the first and second heavens- the third will still be established, understand?) and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of Judgment (seventh and last Day-the LORD's Day) and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a Day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a Day.
9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief (after the WAR-Revelation 16:v.15). The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

GET READY...THE WORD IS GOD, and is self-executing.

So, the Word of GOD says clearly candlesticks are churches. (the Body of Christ - a Jewish Church, and a Gentile Church-John 10:16)

Similar what happen in Sodom and Gomorrah, right? Genesis 19:1 and 12-13 and 17 and 24-25

1 - And there came TWO angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

12 And the -TWO- men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the Lord:

28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

Isaiah 33:12-14
12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

13 Hear, ye that are far off(the Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GET READY -
THE WORD IS GOD
Umm,no.
It doesnt say God makes fire come down from heaven.

And the word church means an assembly.Did you know there are christian assemblies in this world who can make fire come down from heaven whenever the word fire is communicated to them?
They can also cause it not to rain and can smite the earth with all sorts of plagues.
These Christian assemblies can do everything those two witnesses can do.

But do you know where those gentiles who are with the two witnesses come from?

2 Peter 3: 7-12
7 By the same Word the present heavens (the first and second heavens- the third will still be established, understand?) and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the Day of Judgment (seventh and last Day-the LORD's Day) and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a Day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a Day.
9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief (after the WAR-Revelation 16:v.15). The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

Matthew 24:21-22
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

GET READY...THE WORD IS GOD, and is self-executing.
I take it your not quite sure about the Israel government that is in the middle of everything in revelation.

Umm,no.
It doesnt say God makes fire come down from heaven.
Umm, yes. What does the Word of GOD say? Genesis 19:24-25
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and FIRE from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And GOD overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

The Word is GOD, understand? and you say: "GOD did not say makes fire come down from heaven", so you say that is not what God said, as always you became saying from since the beginning, since around 6000 years ago, as is revealed in Genesis 3.
I know you from a long time, understand?

What is written in the post I am replying is as from a HUMAN perspective, be sure that I eat not of your fruit, yes, the fruit of that tree I do not eat, yes, I dont' t eat from your fruit, for my GOD commanded me saying: you shall not eat of that tree that is among you, in my garden, it is a tongue of FIRE, a world of iniquity, an unruly evil, full of deadly poison: in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.
And the word church means an assembly.
They can also cause it not to rain and can smite the earth with all sorts of plagues.
These Christian assemblies can do everything those two witnesses can do.
But do you know where those gentiles who are with the two witnesses come from?
Did you know there are christian assemblies in this world who can make fire come down from heaven whenever the word fire is communicated to them?
You surely are within of those assemblies. The Word of GOD shows us about those assemblies, their "tongue is a FIRE, a world of iniquity, an unruly evil, full of deadly poison, so is the tongue among the members and defiles the whole body, and it is set on FIRE the course of nature; and it is set on FIRE of hell. James 3, among other biblical references. Check it.

Furthermore, the Spirit speaks EXPRESSLY, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and DOCTRINES OF DEVIL; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

I take it your not quite sure about the Israel government that is in the middle of everything in revelation.
GOD said: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the Day when the Son of man is revealed.

Jeremiah 30:23-24 -
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Malachi 3:18 and 4:1-3
18 - Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
1 - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
3 - And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the Day that I shall do this (the LORD's Day- the seventh and last Day) , saith the Lord of hosts.

Umm, yes. What does the Word of GOD say? Genesis 19:24-25
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and FIRE from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And GOD overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

The Word is GOD, understand? and you say: "GOD did not say makes fire come down from heaven", so you say that is not what God said, as always you became saying from since the beginning, since around 6000 years ago, as is revealed in Genesis 3.
I know you from a long time, understand?

What is written in the post I am replying is as from a HUMAN perspective, be sure that I eat not of your fruit, yes, the fruit of that tree I do not eat, yes, I dont' t eat from your fruit, for my GOD commanded me saying: you shall not eat of that tree that is among you, in my garden, it is a tongue of FIRE, a world of iniquity, an unruly evil, full of deadly poison: in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die.

You surely are within of those assemblies. The Word of GOD shows us about those assemblies, their "tongue is a FIRE, a world of iniquity, an unruly evil, full of deadly poison, so is the tongue among the members and defiles the whole body, and it is set on FIRE the course of nature; and it is set on FIRE of hell. James 3, among other biblical references. Check it.

Furthermore, the Spirit speaks EXPRESSLY, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and DOCTRINES OF DEVIL; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.
God isn't the one making fire come down from heaven in revelation.God is not the second beast.

Revelation 13;3
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

You should study more before you start judging others .

GOD said: Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the Day when the Son of man is revealed.

Jeremiah 30:23-24 -
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Malachi 3:18 and 4:1-3
18 - Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
1 - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
3 - And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the Day that I shall do this (the LORD's Day- the seventh and last Day) , saith the Lord of hosts.
You could just say you don't know what the Israeli goverment is in scripture.

God isn't the one making fire come down from heaven in revelation. God is not the second beast.
Revelation 13;3
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Oh yes, course my GOD surely will make fire come down from heaven in this current time of Apocalypse, as He said by His expressed Word.

By the way, my GOD said ALSO by His Word in Revelation 13:v.13-14 that your God -Ezekiel 28:v.9- will make fire come down on the earth(ISRAEL) in the sight of men, and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which your esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist God has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea, saying to them that dwell on the earth-ISRAEL-, that they should make an image to the Beast of sea, which have the wound by a Sword - by the Power of the Word of GOD -, and did live. (The Beast of sea will live because the false God, the false messiah of the Jews, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Seat-in Jerusalem-, and great Authority.)

Certainly you will worship your God that speaks by you and inspires you to write lies a lot. In fact, in this first moment, your God will be cast down into the bottomless pit , even in this current time, that he should deceive the nations no more.

Furthermore, the Beast of sea (a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy), and ALSO your God-Ezekiel 28:9- these both will be cast alive into a lake of FIRE burning with brimstone.
You should study more before you start judging others .
What did GOD say by His powerful Word? The Word is GOD, understand? He says: That every idle word that MEN shall speak, they shall give account thereof in this Day of Judgment. For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.
Therefore, there will not be escape.

Get ready, the Word is GOD, and is self-executing, understand?
Isn't it written? Therefore, will be LITERALLY fulfilled. Get ready.
The Eternal chastisement already started and it will NEVER stop, it will NEVER ends, it is for ever and ever, understand?

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth(Israel) and of the sea-Gentile peoples, Gentile nations)! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved) .

Oh yes, course my GOD surely will make fire come down from heaven in this current time of Apocalypse, as He said by His expressed Word.

By the way, my GOD said ALSO by His Word in Revelation 13:v.13-14 that your God -Ezekiel 28:v.9- will make fire come down on the earth(ISRAEL) in the sight of men, and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which your esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist God has power to do in the sight of the Beast of sea, saying to them that dwell on the earth-ISRAEL-, that they should make an image to the Beast of sea, which have the wound by a Sword - by the Power of the Word of GOD -, and did live. (The Beast of sea will live because the false God, the false messiah of the Jews, will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Seat-in Jerusalem-, and great Authority.)

Certainly you will worship your God that speaks by you and inspires you to write lies a lot. In fact, in this first moment, your God will be cast down into the bottomless pit , even in this current time, that he should deceive the nations no more.

Furthermore, the Beast of sea (a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy), and ALSO your God-Ezekiel 28:9- these both will be cast alive into a lake of FIRE burning with brimstone.

What did GOD say by His powerful Word? The Word is GOD, understand? He says: That every idle word that MEN shall speak, they shall give account thereof in this Day of Judgment. For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.

The Eternal chastisement already started and it will NEVER stop, it will NEVER ends, it is for ever and ever, understand?

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth(Israel) and of the sea-Gentile peoples, Gentile nations)! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved) .
So you are doubling down on you belief that God is the second beast of revelation 13 that makes fire come down from heaven?

PS.
There is only one God.So when you speak of my God,you are speaking of the only God.

You could just say you don't know what the Israeli goverment is in scripture.
Of course I know, it is written in Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, and in LITERAL fulfillment of this GOD's Word, Israel as a nation and the Temple were terribly destroyed, and the survivors were banned from the land and they were spread in the whole world from 70 to 1948 AD, actually 1878 years of severe chastisements according Deuteronomy 28.

But the worst for Israel will be after the remnant 144K be sealed and saved.- Revelation 7:v.1-8.
The sentence for the rest is that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth-believed not in JESUS-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Get ready. The Word is GOD, and is self-executing. It is written, then it will be LITERALLY fulfilled. Get ready.

PS.
There is only one God.So when you speak of my God,you are speaking of the only God.
The Beast of sea (a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy), and ALSO your God-Ezekiel 28:9- these both will be cast alive into a lake of FIRE burning with brimstone.

Back