The beast hates the prostitute

Of course I know, it is written in Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, and in LITERAL fulfillment of this GOD's Word, Israel as a nation and the Temple were terribly destroyed, and the survivors were banned from the land and they were spread in the whole world from 70 to 1948 AD, actually 1878 years of severe chastisements according Deuteronomy 28.

But the worst for Israel will be after the remnant 144K be sealed and saved.- Revelation 7:v.1-8.
The sentence for the rest is that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth-believed not in JESUS-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Get ready. The Word is GOD, and is self-executing. It is written, then it will be LITERALLY fulfilled. Get ready.
Then you still don't know.
The Israeli government is the beast from the sea.

The Beast of sea (a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy), and ALSO your God-Ezekiel 28:9- these both will be cast alive into a lake of FIRE burning with brimstone.
No,the Israeli government is not my God.
The Israeli goverment isn't a god.

There is only one God.

Then you still don't know.
The Israeli government is the beast from the sea.
The Beast of sea (a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy), and ALSO your God-Ezekiel 28:9- these both will be cast alive into a lake of FIRE burning with brimstone.

No,the Israeli government is not my God.
The Israeli goverment isn't a god.
There is only one God.
The man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God WILLL SIT in JERUSALEM-Temple of God-, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish, it because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved. Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not-John 8:v.44-45.

The War is against three unclean spirits like frogs.

Last edited:
The man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God WILLL SIT in JERUSALEM-Temple of God-, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish, it because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved. Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not-John 8:v.44-45.

The War is against three unclean spirits like frogs.

A war on frogs.lol

You believe Ezekiel is a God?
That's interesting.I bet he never thought of himself as a God.

A war on frogs.lol
Yes, the WAR now, even in this current time, is against three unclean SPIRITS like frogs, three spirits of demons. They manifest by the MOUTH of the Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11, and by the MOUTH of the Beast of sea, a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy, and by the MOUTH of the false prophet, and they go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty, that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium, according Revelation 16:v.13-14.

The GOD Almighty warned: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Revelation 16:v.15

You believe Ezekiel is a God?
That's interesting.I bet he never thought of himself as a God.
Clarifying your satanic question:
Ezekiel 28: 6 to 10

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their Swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8 They shall bring thee down to the pit(Revelation 20:v.1-3), and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man (the MAN of sin. son of perdition-2 Thes.2), and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God. - The Woprd is GOD, and is self-executing - .

Yes, the WAR now, even in this current time, is against three unclean SPIRITS like frogs, three spirits of demons. They manifest by the MOUTH of the Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11, and by the MOUTH of the Beast of sea, a religious MONSTER having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy, and by the MOUTH of the false prophet, and they go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty, that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium, according Revelation 16:v.13-14.

The GOD Almighty warned: Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. Revelation 16:v.15
You better watch out for them frogs then.

Clarifying your satanic question:
Ezekiel 28: 6 to 10

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their Swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8 They shall bring thee down to the pit(Revelation 20:v.1-3), and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man (the MAN of sin. son of perdition-2 Thes.2), and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God. - The Woprd is GOD, and is self-executing - .
So is that why you worship that false god in Ezekiel 28:6-10 and call him a God?
He's not a god and you shouldn't refer to him as a God.

And when the spirit like frogs speaks by your mouth, and by all them which have that same spirit that comes from your mouth.
It's a countless legion of unclean spirits.
Your pathetic at understanding prophecies so you resort to schoolyard bullying.How very childish of you.pathetic.

Your pathetic at understanding prophecies so you resort to schoolyard bullying.How very childish of you.pathetic.
The question is that I do not eat of your fruit, who eat from your fruit die, because it's the spirit of death. In fact, your throat is an open sepulchre; with your tongue you have only used of deceit; poison of asps is under your lips.

The question is that I do not eat of your fruit, who eat from your fruit die, because it's the spirit of death. In fact, your throat is an open sepulchre; with your tongue you have only used of deceit; poison of asps is under your lips.
Then why are you staying listening to me?Must be something you like about what I say because you keep coming back for more.

Roflol

Then why are you staying listening to me?Must be something you like about what I say because you keep coming back for more.

Roflol
You keep lying as always, you do nothing but lie, you only lie, you are the father of lie. And I remain fighting because you must be cast down into the bottomless pit that you should deceive the nations no more. Who eat from your fruit dies, because it's the spirit of death. In fact, your throat is an open sepulchre; with your tongue you have only used of deceit; poison of asps is under your lips.

You keep lying as always, you do nothing but lie, you only lie, you are the father of lie. And I remain fighting because you must be cast down into the bottomless pit that you should deceive the nations no more. Who eat from your fruit dies, because it's the spirit of death. In fact, your throat is an open sepulchre; with your tongue you have only used of deceit; poison of asps is under your lips.
You've become addicted to me.You just can't get enough of me.

You've become addicted to me.You just can't get enough of me.
Don't you know that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and NAKED as was Adam after eating of the tree that cause death? All can see the shame of thy nakedness as it appears. And because you are lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, here's what the Lord says: I will spue thee out of my mouth.

The Lord said: For by thy words you shall be justified, and by thy words you shall be condemned - Matthew 12:37.

Get ready

Don't you know that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and NAKED as was Adam after eating of the tree that cause death? All can see the shame of thy nakedness as it appears. And because you are lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, here's what the Lord says: I will spue thee out of my mouth.

The Lord said: For by thy words you shall be justified, and by thy words you shall be condemned - Matthew 12:37.

Get ready
I made that post dec 24.
That's 3 months ago.

Did they ban you for three whole months and you still couldn't get over me.
You poor poor soul.

Back