Judge blocks Indiana abortion ban on religious freedom grounds

Ok so you advocate the killing of human beings just because they arent born. Unfortunately humans have a habit of making up excuses to kill other humans.
I advocate the right of women, who are human beings, to end their pregnancy if it in anyway threatens their wellbeing. Ending their pregnancy entails the death of the unborn child. Which I consider a price worth paying to uphold the rights of women to control their own bodies.

Ok so if you dont think there is an objectively correct answer then I will tell you there is. Pro-choice abortion is wrong
And I will tell you that you are deluded. And also that your delusions do not define objective moral standards in this or any other matter.

I advocate the right of women, who are human beings, to end their pregnancy if it in anyway threatens their wellbeing. Ending their pregnancy entails the death of the unborn child. Which I consider a price worth paying to uphold the rights of women to control their own bodies.
The consequences of which, or in other words, are the killing of the unborn because, in your view, they aren't yet born.
Sure human beings have made such excuses all through history and do so today.

uphold the rights of women to control their own bodies.
Women can control their sex lives but women cant abort themselves without medical intervention. You are seeing the world through a feelings based nonsense

The consequences of which, or in other words, are the killing of the unborn because, in your view, they aren't yet born.
Sure human beings have made such excuses all through history and do so today.

Women can control their sex lives but women cant abort themselves without medical intervention. You are seeing the world through a feelings based nonsense
It's not in my view that they are not yet born. Not being born is one of the few objective facts that can be determined. I would go so far as to declare that in my view, 100% of unborn children are not yet born.

Your second paragraph makes no sense at all, just random rambling.

You are mistaken. Quickening is nothing to do with when life begins, and never had been. It's to do with when life becomes meaningful. Calling an hour old embryo a person, with the right to life, is meaningless.
I see. Words mean nothing.

I guess this is why you think corpses, fetuses, and cabbages are all the same thing.

You know--this also explains the left's attitude towards gender. Men, woman, apple, orange, who cares. Words mean nothing.

I see. Words mean nothing.

I guess this is why you think corpses, fetuses, and cabbages are all the same thing.

You know--this also explains the left's attitude towards gender. Men, woman, apple, orange, who cares. Words mean nothing.
Clearly words mean nothing to you when you can accuse me of saying something that I have explicitly not said. When in trouble, lie about the opposition is a common tactic found here, and not from those who you would call the left. You cannot cope with words, so you run away from them, and their meaning. The very concepts of rights and where they come from, personhood, body autonomy and biological development are so impossible for your rigid mindset to encompass, that you deny the existence of the words that describe them. Your argument is an empty shell. You have nothing, and can do nothing, but repeat discredited mantras and obfuscation.

Another concept you struggle with, and so deny.
Sorry--the above statement is meaningless.

You might as well have said "You are so brilliant, thanks for posting here and showing me the light about abortion."

But I mean you know, words mean nothing right--so maybe we ought to get a translator? I can't divine meaning out of anything you post.

Cabage, corpse, fetus, same thing, right?

Clearly words mean nothing to you when you can accuse me of saying something that I have explicitly not said. When in trouble, lie about the opposition is a common tactic found here, and not from those who you would call the left. You cannot cope with words, so you run away from them, and their meaning. The very concepts of rights and where they come from, personhood, body autonomy and biological development are so impossible for your rigid mindset to encompass, that you deny the existence of the words that describe them. Your argument is an empty shell. You have nothing, and can do nothing, but repeat discredited mantras and obfuscation.
I don't know what the above means.

It is all gibberish to me.

It's not in my view that they are not yet born. Not being born is one of the few objective facts that can be determined. I would go so far as to declare that in my view, 100% of unborn children are not yet born.

Your second paragraph makes no sense at all, just random rambling.
Your reason given for justifying the killing of the unborn human being was that it was not yet born. Now you seem to be oblivious to it.
The second paragraph was addressing the statement you made. If the woman does have control of her body then she can avoid sexual intercourse, you implied she couldnt. You then implied she has control over her body to abort, but that is medical intervention.

The same baseless waffle again.
Words meaning nothing? What is a woman Temujin?

The same baseless waffle again.
Words meaning nothing? What is a woman Temujin?
What is woke, BMS? I've a perfectly good dictionary definition for you as soon as you can screw up enough backbone to define the word yo bandy around.

What is woke, BMS? I've a perfectly good dictionary definition for you as soon as you can screw up enough backbone to define the word yo bandy around.
Its been discussed, not least with other posters.
What is a woman Temujin?

Its been discussed, not least with other posters.
What is a woman Temujin?
What a coward! I know it's been discussed, on several threads, involving other posters, and never yet have you given a definition. The closest you have come is to say, as you do here, that you've already done it, with no link. Have you no moral courage at all? All I'm asking for is a sentence, in your own words, or a dictionary definition. What's so hard about this? The word has been in use for several decades at least. I want to know what you think it means, since you use it as an insult.

Back