Conversion, the result of regeneration.

Good, so you agree Satan was purposed by God to do this. Remember, God is sovereign, and more powerful than Satan. Also remember, that Satan is more powerful than you.
Nope, God did not program satan to rebel against Him nor did He program Adam to disobey Him, because if God programmed Satan to rebel against Him that would mean God is a liar and duplicitous and He is neither. If God preordained Adam to disobey His command that would mean Adam did as God programmed him to do, which would mean God broke His own command to Adam. The result of believing and following the theology of a dead Roman Catholic( John Calvin) is idolatry and spiritual death. Calvinist treat scripture like Roman Catholics they only believe what they are told to believe.

The Gospel is that Jesus Christ came to save His people from their sins, and He accomplished this. I believe this Gospel because God revealed it to me by opening my eyes.

The Arminian/Pelagian gospel is that Christ came to save everyone from their sins, but because man chooses, most choose to go to hell instead of heaven. But God still loves those, and died for those who are in hell.

I am thankful people are seeing the distinctions now. One letter is a life or death difference.

Galatians 1
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are following a different gospel

7 not that there really is another gospel, but there are some who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ.

8 But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

9 As we have said before, and now I say again, if any one is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, let him be condemned to hell!

The Gospel is that Jesus Christ came to save His people from their sins, and He accomplished this. I believe this Gospel because God revealed it to me by opening my eyes.

The Arminian/Pelagian gospel is that Christ came to save everyone from their sins, but because man chooses, most choose to go to hell instead of heaven. But God still loves those, and died for those who are in hell.

I am thankful people are seeing the distinctions now. One letter is a life or death difference.

Galatians 1
6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are following a different gospel

7 not that there really is another gospel, but there are some who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ.

8 But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

9 As we have said before, and now I say again, if any one is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, let him be condemned to hell!
You just condemned the fatalistic and deterministic gospel of tulip and double predestination that Spurgeon calls the gospel . I agree with Paul it is another gospel one which Calvin adds their doctrines of grace to , tulip .

Even though Adam and Even could not make the correct choice, doesn't mean I cant make the correct choice...After all, God would not command something that man was unable to obey...

Romans 3
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Galatians 1

Jesus said:
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 19:10 - For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Luke 19
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

Even though Adam and Even could not make the correct choice, doesn't mean I cant make the correct choice...After all, God would not command something that man was unable to obey...

Romans 3
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
You believe God commanded Adam to not do what He preordained him not to do ? If so you do not understand the holiness of God.

Lamentations 3
37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

Exactly, that's what He accomplished. The Gospel of Christ is spelled out in 1 Corinthians 15:1-7.
Yes, completely flawed.

Galatians 1

Is that the NET version?

Job 5
8 “But as for me, I would seek God,
And to God I would commit my cause—

9 Who does great things, and unsearchable,
Marvelous things without number.

10 He gives rain on the earth,
And sends waters on the fields.

11 He sets on high those who are lowly,
And those who mourn are lifted to safety.

12 He frustrates the devices of the crafty,
So that their hands cannot carry out their plans.

13 He catches the wise in their own craftiness,
And the counsel of the cunning comes quickly upon them.

14 They meet with darkness in the daytime,
And grope at noontime as in the night.

15 But He saves the needy from the sword,
From the mouth of the mighty,
And from their hand.

16 So the poor have hope,
And injustice shuts her mouth.

Yes the first time I read it I was taken back a bit. But I like it.
I searched for what it was because it said "condemned to hell" and wanted to know what it was for sure.

Looks like one of the "accusers of the brothers" has completely misrepresented you on your post about what the Gospel is. If they are going to twist God's word, they will of a certainty twist yours.

I searched for what it was because it said "condemned to hell" and wanted to know what it was for sure.

Looks like one of the "accusers of the brothers" has completely misrepresented you on your post about what the Gospel is. If they are going to twist God's word, they will of a certainty twist yours.
Looks like Paul accuses you of adding to the gospel like Spurgeon did with tulip .

Yes, I believe the NET is a paraphrase so I use it less often than I do the KJV or NKJV. I am used to "accursed".

:cry:

Back