Jesus pierced, YHWH pierced.

What are you ranting about...Persons have titles.

Begotten in that passage is a figure of speech.
CJB
1 Cor 4:15
For even if you have ten thousand trainers in connection with the Messiah, you do not have many fathers; for in connection with the Messiah Yeshua it was I who became your father by means of the Good News.

No one is thinking about sexuality . Paul is using metaphors so people can understand.

You are assuming that people are thinking otherwise. But what does this have to do with Jesus being the Son of God?
Galatians 4:4
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, Jesus was literally born.
Paul means spiritually begotten through a regeneration by The Holy Spirit.

Paul means spiritually begotten through a regeneration by The Holy Spirit.
No . Paul is speaking about his relationship as a teacher of the gospel.
CEB
You may have ten thousand mentors in Christ, but you don’t have many fathers. I gave birth to you in Christ Jesus through the gospel,

Paul did not spiritually beget anyone.

NO, not Christ in flesh bone and blood, no, but Jesus who hold the title of Christ.... see the difference.
What are you talking about. Everyone knows that Christ died. After he was resurrected, he said he was flesh and bones. There was no mention of blood.
understand, we know Christ no more, "NOT AFTERNTHE NATURAL FLESH". supportive scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

101G.
Therefore, no one is referring to a flesh-and-blood Jesus. You are raping the scriptures...and using them out of context.
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Yep, identified as Jesus Christ.
thank you, now who was this that "APPEARED", not Manifested to Abraham, but "APPEARED" to Abraham. listen, Genesis 26:24 "And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake."

now who was it that "APPEARED" unto Abraham? Genesis 18:1 "And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;"

and yes, that was the LORD JESUS as the Ordinal First.

101G.

correct, because he is the HOLY SPIRIT..... lol, lol, lol. listen and Learn. who was in the prophets of OLD? let's che ck the record. 2 Peter 1:19 "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:" 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation." 2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

who was in them to move them? let's see. 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

the Spirit of Christ is the same one Spirit that was in the prophets of OLD...... the Holy Ghost.... hello

101G.
Not according to scripture. I have already showed you and you seem to just act like it doesn't exist.

Of course yes.
Galatians 4:4
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Glad you're sticking with your answer that Jesus is just a man. remember you said, "The father biological? The father is a spirit. Jesus his son is a man. That is not rocket science.

and you said that you're sticking with your answer that Jesus is just a man. ..... Good now this. Matthew 17:1 "And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart," Matthew 17:2 "And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light."

now that you said that Jesus is a man, as U and I, well let's see you TRANFIGURE yourself as this ... "MAN" ... did. just give us full warning ahead of time so that we can put on our sunglasses. now you can choose any mountain top as you please. but just let us know when you do.... ok...... (smile)..... LOL< LOL< LOL< Oh dear.

101G.

PS when you do TRANFIGFURE yourself then 101G will believe what you said, until then you are just another false prophet who knows NOTHING.

What are you talking about. Everyone knows that Christ died. After he was resurrected, he said he was flesh and bones. There was no mention of blood.
Oh how IGNORANT. did JESUS, the Lord, have blood before he came in flesh? .... No. That body died, that he took on. do you understand the FIRST "DEATH". not of the spirit, but of the flesh, the body. that's basic bible study... you should have known this.

101G.

Not according to scripture. I have already showed you and you seem to just act like it doesn't exist.
the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit. scripture, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

the term "advocate" is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

the definition is from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

Notice #3. a comforter .... the Holy Spirit, BUT ALSO NOTE definition #2, "intercessor", the Holy Spirit, supportive scripture, Romans 8:34 "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." THIS IS CHRIST WHO MAKE INTERCESSION FOR US ..... RIGHT. Well let's see, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

there is only one intercessor........ "JESUS", the Holy Spirit. ........ Hello? ..... :ninja:

101G

As Chuck Smith wrote
At second coming, "Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess."
1. As He restores the earth, you will see the earth as God intended.
2. As He reigns you will see men living together as He intended.
C. "In that day one "Yaweh" and His name one.
1. Today there are two major kingdoms, forces, or governments at work in the Universe.
a. God's kingdom of light and life.
b. Satan's kingdom of death and darkness.

As the Apostle Paul wrote, "When all things are subjected to him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to him, so that God may be all in all." 1 Corinthians 15:28

And the LORD (Yᵊhōvâ) shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one (echad) LORD (Yᵊhōvâ), and his name one (echad).
Zechariah 14:9

Do you think you can manage to actually learn something here? Or does serving your creedal idol prevail over the truth?

You have yet to prove anything about the Spirit of Christ being God's Holy Spirit. They're actually not the same. Apples and oranges.

See, Paul called them differently.

Romans 8
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Don't stop there...

However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. 10 If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

There is only ONE life-giving Spirit for/in the body of Christ. Eph 4:4

The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam life-giving Spirit." 1 Cor 15:45

Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know him in this way no longer. 2 Corinthians 5:16

So if we no longer know Christ according to the flesh, we now know Christ according to the ______________?

The Lord IS the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Paul is referring to the Holy Spirit.

you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts... not of the letter but of the Spirit for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.... the ministry of the Spirit... 14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. 15 But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

The Lord IS the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Paul confirms "the Lord" is the Lord Jesus in several ways.

14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in
Christ. 15 But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
And again...
14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. 15 But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.... 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing... so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

And finally, he denies any reason for doubt.

14 But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in
Christ. 15 But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; 16 but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror
the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.... 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing... so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we do not preach ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord

As the Apostle Paul wrote, "When all things are subjected to him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to him, so that God may be all in all." 1 Corinthians 15:28
ERROR, ERROR, and another ERROR. this is the IGNORANCE 101G speak of... LISTEN and LEARN. 1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

using the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, SUBJECT:.
SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. the Greek word here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). as a verb one can quickly see, or understand what subject means here in context.
a. put within, b. will. lets look at both and understand this revelation. according to the second definition of subject in the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary as a verb, it means 2. To put under or within the power of. (there is our revelation,within” within the power of). lets back this up with our second understanding. G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) as a verb which means 1. to subordinate
2. (reflexively) to obey
[from G5259 and G5021]
KJV: be under obedience (obedient), put under, subdue unto, (be, make) subject (to, unto), be (put) in subjection (to, under), submit self unto.

please notice, the KJV can translate subject, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, as be under obedience, which bring us to our second understanding. lets see this in scripture, Matthew 26:42 " He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done”. now here is the revelation. the Lord Jesus is God “OWN” arm. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. so being his “OWN” arm it is through, or “within” the agency of the Lord Jesus Christ that his, (GOD), OWN “will” is done, hence the obedience. this is proven out in the definition of G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso itself. the definition also states from G5259 and G5021, lets see what G5259 ὑπό hupo
(hoop-oh') states,
1.under
2.(with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through)
3.(with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)) In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
[a primary preposition]
KJV: among, by, from, in, of, under, with
examine definition #2 above carefully, it said, when used as a verb. there is our conformation, the agency or means, “through”. and “through” is synonyms with “WITHIN”. so when G5259 is use in VERB form, meaning with a verb as in “BE” subject as here in 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 then it is understood to be used as the “agency or means, through”. other words Isaiah 63:5 is totally correct and on point when God said, " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. the power is in, or within God “own” arm, which the Lord is, “God’s own arm. that’s all that is needed, the Holy Spirit, (the Revelator) and an old English dictionary like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. the Holy Spirit will enable us, or give us the ability to root out words and their meaning to understand the old English language used at that time when the bible was written.

so, you ERROR in the LACK of UNDERSTANDING that that simple verb, "be", changes the whole meaning what subject means.

this is the IGNORANCE 101G speaks of. PICK up a dictionary sometimes and root out word meaning....

101G.

ERROR, ERROR, and another ERROR. this is the IGNORANCE 101G speak of... LISTEN and LEARN. 1 Corinthians 15:27 "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

using the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, SUBJECT:.
SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. the Greek word here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). as a verb one can quickly see, or understand what subject means here in context.
a. put within, b. will. lets look at both and understand this revelation. according to the second definition of subject in the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary as a verb, it means 2. To put under or within the power of. (there is our revelation,within” within the power of). lets back this up with our second understanding. G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) as a verb which means 1. to subordinate
2. (reflexively) to obey
[from G5259 and G5021]
KJV: be under obedience (obedient), put under, subdue unto, (be, make) subject (to, unto), be (put) in subjection (to, under), submit self unto.

please notice, the KJV can translate subject, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, as be under obedience, which bring us to our second understanding. lets see this in scripture, Matthew 26:42 " He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done”. now here is the revelation. the Lord Jesus is God “OWN” arm. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. so being his “OWN” arm it is through, or “within” the agency of the Lord Jesus Christ that his, (GOD), OWN “will” is done, hence the obedience. this is proven out in the definition of G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso itself. the definition also states from G5259 and G5021, lets see what G5259 ὑπό hupo
(hoop-oh') states,
1.under
2.(with the genitive case) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through)
3.(with the accusative case) of place (whither (underneath) or where (below) or time (when (at)) In the comparative, it retains the same general applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specially, covertly or moderately.
[a primary preposition]
KJV: among, by, from, in, of, under, with
examine definition #2 above carefully, it said, when used as a verb. there is our conformation, the agency or means, “through”. and “through” is synonyms with “WITHIN”. so when G5259 is use in VERB form, meaning with a verb as in “BE” subject as here in 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 then it is understood to be used as the “agency or means, through”. other words Isaiah 63:5 is totally correct and on point when God said, " And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me”. the power is in, or within God “own” arm, which the Lord is, “God’s own arm. that’s all that is needed, the Holy Spirit, (the Revelator) and an old English dictionary like the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. the Holy Spirit will enable us, or give us the ability to root out words and their meaning to understand the old English language used at that time when the bible was written.

so, you ERROR in the LACK of UNDERSTANDING that that simple verb, "be", changes the whole meaning what subject means.

this is the IGNORANCE 101G speaks of. PICK up a dictionary sometimes and root out word meaning....

101G.

What an incredible mess. Why on earth do you do this to yourself?

To all,
people, people, people. the Lord Jesus is GOD, the one true God in an ECHAD of "FIRST" and "LAST". the same one ...PERSON, only "SHARED" and not a separate person....

101G.

What an incredible mess.
well why don't you decipher the "incredible mess" you just might be able to understand the verse.

so, pictures are needed. that verb "be" in front of SUBJECT, it changes it's meaning..... (smile), you had no clue, didn't you? .... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear.

this is why U are still IGNORANT. pick up a dictionary sometime and root out words and their meaning.

101G.

the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit. scripture, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"
That doesn't say that Yeshua is the Holy Spirit. Yeshua was referred to as a man decades after his death and ascension to heaven.

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

the term "advocate" is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

the definition is from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.

Notice #3. a comforter .... the Holy Spirit, BUT ALSO NOTE definition #2, "intercessor", the Holy Spirit, supportive scripture, Romans 8:34 "Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." THIS IS CHRIST WHO MAKE INTERCESSION FOR US ..... RIGHT. Well let's see, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

there is only one intercessor........ "JESUS", the Holy Spirit. ........ Hello? ..... :ninja:

101G

Flimsy. Connecting together words and then saying it makes someone God or God's Holy Spirit isn't how this works. Words that can be used to describe God sometimes apply to men as well.

To all,
people, people, people. the Lord Jesus is GOD, the one true God in an ECHAD of "FIRST" and "LAST". the same one ...PERSON, only "SHARED" and not a separate person....

101G.

Apparently not.

The only one explicitly referred to as God is the Father.

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

1 Corinthians 8
4So about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world, and that there is no God but one. 5For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many so-called gods and lords), 6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Philippians 2
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Too many references to list.

The Old Testament alone references the One God over 6,200 times. There was no discussion whatsoever about more than One God or a dual God or a triune God.

Back