Why Jews will never accept Jesus

They have become part of the People of Israel.
They are strangers who live by the one law with the native Israelite
How do you think Ruth was permitted a Levirate marriage? Because she had become a Jew.
Which relates to religion and religious practice. Nothing to do with being the descendant of Israel... Ruth is not a descendant of Israel
Conversion is more than just to a religion. Indeed the word religion doesn't even occur in the Tanakh -- there is no concept of religion. There is only becoming part of the People of Israel and taking on the covenant as part of that People.
But still counted as strangers... hence one law for stranger and native...
Oh, no. I know that I am a person. YOu are pretty desperate to make this stuff up.
It is in your Tanakh
God revealed himself to Noah, did he not? And Noah was not a Jew, not part of Israel. Nor did Noah know God by the tetragrammaton name. Your arguments have no substance.
The lineage show Israel descended from them... that is the substance...
But I am talking about the Lakota, who do NOT make idols.
Idols are not only made...rivers rocks trees sun moon stars are all considered idols when revered...
Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson, of Lubavitcher fame, of blessed memory. Some of the Lubavitchers thought he may have been the Messiah, but he died.
Wonder why I never heard of him??? What is the reference to him in the scripture?
You do know that God gave the Messiah as a covenant of the people and a light of the gentiles right?
Isaiah 42:6
I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Last edited:
Undecided about what? I'm not undecided about God -- I worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Great Spirit is simply the Lakota name for him. Jews recognize the righteous Gentile.

Because they were faithful. They obeyed God in those commands that God did give them.
The commands changed. Did they not?

And, they have changed once again. The Atonement / Cross has come! No more Temple sacrifices....

The Temple sacrifices ended shortly after Jesus willingly went to the Cross.

The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands
of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always
be at the top, never at the bottom." Deuteronomy 28:13​

Something ain't right with the Jews of today. I do not think you are in any position to tell blood bought believers how to live, when you reject the blood of the atonement brought to reality!

The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves.
For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make
perfect those who draw near to worship." Hebrews 10:1​

You have not have had access to a priesthood Temple blood atonement for over 2000 years!

I call that a little slow in getting the picture. Jews may call it "fasting." But, in reality, its "slowing." How much denial can be maintained?

Abel simply needed to skip food for one day?

Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. In the course of time Cain brought
some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. And Abel also brought an
offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with
favor on Abel and his offering, but on Cain and his offering he did not look with
favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast."

Abel had to kill an animal to offer an acceptable sacrifice to the Lord. Even in the beginning "blood" was required. Cain only wanted to offer vegetables. Something he worked for.

From the beginning "blood" (a sacrificial death) was required of the Lord for one's atonement to be found acceptable to the Lord.

My dad used to blow shofar in synagogue on Yom Kippur. He fasted all day. The day of "Atonement"... but, with only vegetables being offered. What kind of atonement was that? Do you have on your wall a cross with a carrot nailed to it? Did the Jews bring bushels of pomegranates to the priests to sprinkle its juices on the altar?

Happy to say. my dad found Christ months before dying alone, outside on the lawn.

God is merciful and does not hold grudges. Just believe. That's all He requires.
For some, that's too great a sacrifice. For their bias and bigotry screams and protests to stay alive... Pride and ego must prevail?

They are strangers who live by the one law with the native Israelite
They have bound themselves to Israel and are grafted in as Israelites.
Which relates to religion and religious practice. Nothing to do with being the descendant of Israel... Ruth is not a descendant of Israel
It shows that she is accepted as an Israelite, otherwise she could not have had a Levirate marriage.
But still counted as strangers... hence one law for stranger and native...
Both Israelites
The lineage show Israel descended from them... that is the substance...
Irrelevant. Noah was not an Israelite. He did not have the Jewish covenant with God.

Idols are not only made...rivers rocks trees sun moon stars are all considered idols when revered...
LIke I said, they are respected, not worshiped as a deity.

Wonder why I never heard of him??? What is the reference to him in the scripture?
You do know that God gave the Messiah as a covenant of the people and a light of the gentiles right?
I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
You don't know who the Rebbe is because you are not a Jew, and you are therefore unfamiliar with the things that matter to Jews.

And, they have changed once again. The Atonement / Cross has come! No more Temple sacrifices....

The LORD will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands
of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always

Something ain't right with the Jews of today. I do not think you are in any position to tell blood bought believers how to live, when you reject the blood of the atonement brought to reality!

The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves.
For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make

You have not have had access to a priesthood Temple blood atonement for over 2000 years!

I call that a little slow in getting the picture. Jews may call it "fasting." But, in reality, its "slowing." How much denial can be maintained?

Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. In the course of time Cain brought
some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. And Abel also brought an
offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with
favor on Abel and his offering, but on Cain and his offering he did not look with

Abel had to kill an animal to offer an acceptable sacrifice to the Lord. Even in the beginning "blood" was required. Cain only wanted to offer vegetables. Something he worked for.

From the beginning "blood" (a sacrificial death) was required of the Lord for one's atonement to be found acceptable to the Lord.

My dad used to blow shofar in synagogue on Yom Kippur. He fasted all day. The day of "Atonement"... but, with only vegetables being offered. What kind of atonement was that? Do you have on your wall a cross with a carrot nailed to it? Did the Jews bring bushels of pomegranates to the priests to sprinkle its juices on the altar?

Happy to say. my dad found Christ months before dying alone, outside on the lawn.

God is merciful and does not hold grudges. Just believe. That's all He requires.
For some, that's too great a sacrifice. For their bias and bigotry screams and protests to stay alive... Pride and ego must prevail?
The commands were augmented for Israel -- we have all the universal commandments, and quite a few additional ones.

No, Jesus never reducedthem. Actually he said that not even a brushstroke would pass away until heaven and earth were passed away. If you look outside your window, you'll find that heaven and earth are still there.

I'm very sorry that you have apostatized. I pray that some day you will see your error and will return to the faith of your people.

We are to praise God in all circumstances...which is proof that it was a mocking term... You are not doing very well with your argument... you keep supporting me.
It specifically says that you are to praise God that you bear the name of Christian. Why aren't you?????

Wonder why I never heard of him???
You're not in scripture either.

What is the reference to him in the scripture?
The same with you.

Where does it mention Messiah in this verse?

It specifically says that you are to praise God that you bear the name of Christian. Why aren't you?????
Context sis read it slowly if you suffer as a Christian do not be ashamed.... followers of Jesus were beaten killed mocked and embarrassed... that is how they called them christian because they believe that Jesus is the Christ... It was not meant to be a respectable term... Followers of Jesus suffered under the Romans and the Jews

It doesn't have to...who does God give as a covenant for the people? How does a lamb without spot or blemish sound?
They have bound themselves to Israel and are grafted in as Israelites.
Lol which tribe? You can bind yourself as much as you want to a stranger you cannot make them a descendant of Israel...
It shows that she is accepted as an Israelite, otherwise she could not have had a Levirate marriage.
She is described as the Moabite woman... never the Israelite woman...
Both Israelites
Only descendants of Israel are Israelites in the eyes of God...
Irrelevant. Noah was not an Israelite. He did not have the Jewish covenant with God.
I never said otherwise you are supporting my argument...
LIke I said, they are respected, not worshiped as a deity.
They believe that those have souls when you say respect you actually mean reverence... you are playing games...
You don't know who the Rebbe is because you are not a Jew, and you are therefore unfamiliar with the things that matter to Jews.
I don't know about him because he is just a regular Joe...no one special.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to...who does God give as a covenant for the people? How does a lamb without spot or blemish sound?
Then you made it up.

Who is the promise/covenant given to the people? Israel, as we are a light to the nations. Even Acts 13:47 acknowledges this. Tell me, how is Jesus a lamb without blemish when he was beaten, bruised, bled, etc.?

BTW, tell me what you think of Luke 4:18-21, and Isaiah 61?

Last edited:
She is described as the Moabite woman... never the Israelite woman...
Why is Boaz her kinsmen redeemer, Ruth 2:20? Why according to the law is she not to marry outside the family, Deut 25:5? Because she is part of the family, part of Israel. It's pretty easy.

BTW, you do understand that based on the idea of a kinsmen redeemer and what Christians teach, messiah wouldn't be able to redeem you since you're not family. To the lost house of Israel...

Last edited:

No, they haven't.

Uuuh, no. Like 37+ years afterwards and no connection. Even the disciples still brought sacrifices after Jesus' death.

Kind of funny you saying this when you guys still sin all of the time. In what way has Jesus' blood changed you all?

Neither did Daniel during his exile.

What do you expect for a false form of Judaism? Who told him to bring vegetables for Yom Kippur?

That's too bad.

Then stop preaching.

Why is Boaz her kinsmen redeemer, Ruth 2:20?
because of her dead husband...you are not very bright...
Why according to the law is she not to marry outside the family, Deut 25:5?
because she chose to stay and follow the God of Israel...that does not make her a descendant of Israel...she is still a Moabite...
Because she is part of the family, part of Israel. It's pretty easy.
but still a Moabite woman
BTW, you do understand that based on the idea of a kinsmen redeemer and what Christians teach, messiah wouldn't be able to redeem you since you're not family.
Why not? you have an understanding problem...God made provisions for gentiles which Ruth was...Gentiles do not become Israelites You should understand this by now...
To the lost house of Israel...
light of the gentiles...Isa 42:6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Luke 2:32
A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Back