Why Jews will never accept Jesus

because of her dead husband...you are not very bright...
"Her" kinsmen redeemer. You don't read well.

because she chose to stay and follow the God of Israel...that does not make her a descendant of Israel...she is still a Moabite...
She's in the family.

but still a Moabite woman
She's in the family.

Why not? you have an understanding problem...God made provisions for gentiles which Ruth was...Gentiles do not become Israelites You should understand this by now...
She's in the family. You ain't.

light of the gentiles...Isa 42:6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Yep, Israel.

Luke 2:32
A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Really? Well he didn't come to find the gentiles but the lost house of Israel, right?

BTW you forgot, tell me what you think of Luke 4:18-21, and Isaiah 61?

Last edited:
to carry on the lineage...Jesus had no children...His mother is an Israelite...
You never proved Mary's lineage either. And she's got Adam's curse, remember? So, he's got a cursed lineage.

BTW, you proved my point. Since Jesus had no Israelite father to pass on the lineage to him, he ain't got one. ROTFL.... :ROFLMAO:

nope you are out of senses
No, you're out of facts, as usual.

that is what you are..
We're talking about Jesus with zero lineage.

Last edited:
Her kinsmen redeemer.
one law for stranger and native...you are not very bright...
She's in the family.
yep it is called in law...
She's in the family.
in law you do know what that is right?
She's in the family. You ain't.
she is an in law not an Israelite... not born of any of the 12 tribes...I never claimed to be...
Yep, Israel.
speaking of a person sir...here it is again speaking of a person...
Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
Really? Well he didn't come to find the gentiles but the lost house of Israel, right?
correct...the gentile nations were not included in the Mosaic covenant...but they are in the promise to Abraham.

one law for stranger and native...you are not very bright...
Yep, but she's in the family with a kinsmen redeemer.

yep it is called in law...
Yep, see above.

in law you do know what that is right?
Yep, see above.

she is an in law not an Israelite... not born of any of the 12 tribes...I never claimed to be...
Yep, see above.

speaking of a person sir...here it is again speaking of a person...
Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
But, Isaiah 49:3 clearly calls out Israel as the servant. Or it's Isaiah. Take your pick.

BTW you forgot again, tell me what you think of Luke 4:18-21, and Isaiah 61?

correct...the gentile nations were not included in the Mosaic covenant...but they are in the promise to Abraham.
Where is that exactly?

You never proved Mary's lineage either.
you never disproved it
And she's got Adam's curse, remember?
Go back to genesis and see who gets what...don't take my word for it...
So, he's got a cursed lineage.
How?
BTW, you proved my point. Since Jesus had no Israelite father to pass on the lineage to him, he ain't got one. ROTFL.... :ROFLMAO:
where is your brain? He has an Israelite mother....mothers pass on half the DNA to make a baby...
No, you're out of facts, as usual.
Glad you admit I give you facts...sorry I can't say the same for you...
We're talking about Jesus with zero lineage.
You are talking that not me...

you never disproved it
It's not mentioned. You can't prove that she ain't from Zimbabwe.

Go back to genesis and see who gets what...don't take my word for it...
Show me.

From mommy, who got some cursed genes from her daddy, who ultimately got it from Adam. it's basic biology which you failed previously.

where is your brain? He has an Israelite mother....mothers pass on half the DNA to make a baby...
And mommy gets half her genes from her daddy and mommy (and she gets it from her daddy too, and so on...), and Jesus gets corrupted genes. Got it!

So, Jesus was a half-baby. That's real smart of you. You still haven't proven Mary ain't from Zimbabwe.

Glad you admit I give you facts...sorry I can't say the same for you...
No, I never admitted that. As usual, you have zero facts.

You are talking that not me...
I'm showing you that. You've already admitted lineage is transmitted by daddies and Jesus didn't have a physical one. Post #1904. Go back and look. ROTFL... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Context sis read it slowly if you suffer as a Christian do not be ashamed.... followers of Jesus were beaten killed mocked and embarrassed... that is how they called them christian because they believe that Jesus is the Christ... It was not meant to be a respectable term... Followers of Jesus suffered under the Romans and the Jews
It started off being disrespectful. But Christians adopted it as a badge of honor, as Peter did. I suggest you do as he suggested.

Lol which tribe? You can bind yourself as much as you want to a stranger you cannot make them a descendant of Israel...
You don't have to be part of one of the 12 tribes to be part of the People of Israel.

She is described as the Moabite woman... never the Israelite woman...
It doesn't have to. It is obvious that she is an Israelite woman, since she participates in a Levirate marriage.

Only descendants of Israel are Israelites in the eyes of God...
That's what YOU say. It's not what Israelites say. Quite frankly, your opinion as a Gentile isn't worth that much.

They believe that those have souls when you say respect you actually mean reverence... you are playing games...
I'm not playing games. There is a difference between worshiping and holding in great respect. They are not worshiping. They do hold nature in great respect -- something that is sadly missing from Western civilization.

I don't know about him because he is just a regular Joe...no one special.
Oh, he was special.

Why don't you think it might have been John the Elder?
On account of Papias' failure to mention any such link between this Elder and a written account such as he attributes to Matthew and to Mark the interpreter of Peter... had he done so, Eusebius would surely have included it, precisely to reject it in favor of his own understanding that the Elder was the author only of the apocalypse and not the gospel bearing this same name John. Acknowledging the force of this valid argument from silence, Bauckham tries to make the case that Papias did know John based on the shared order of six of Jesus' disciples (this is his only direct evidence and it is flimsy), the alleged necessity of John as the ordered account to which Mark (and Matthew!?) were disordered and suggesting Eusebius deliberately suppressed Papias' comments because they conflicted with his theory. Insofar as Eusebius had a low opinion of Papias, that he would suppress a point in which he could support his evaluation can hardly be considered the most likely of the two options. As it regards order, one need look no further than Matthew to find a differently-ordered gospel held in higher esteem than Mark was...

Kind regards,
Jonathan

It's not mentioned. You can't prove that she ain't from Zimbabwe.
you can't prove that she is not an Israelite..
I already did once which means you are not learning...Go read it yourself
From mommy, who got some cursed genes from her daddy, who ultimately got it from Adam. it's basic biology which you failed previously.
Adam and Eve got separate punishment...
And mommy gets half her genes from her daddy and mommy (and she gets it from her daddy too, and so on...), and Jesus gets corrupted genes. Got it!
mommy does not get the gene to make boys that comes only from the father
So, Jesus was a half-baby. That's real smart of you.
I said no such thing...that is your understanding or lack thereof
You still haven't proven Mary ain't from Zimbabwe.
you have not proven that she is not an Israelite...
No, I never admitted that. As usual, you have zero facts.
you said I am out of facts...which means I had facts before...it is an admission...deal with it...
I'm showing you that. You've already admitted lineage is transmitted by daddies and Jesus didn't have a physical one. Post #1904. Go back and look. ROTFL... :ROFLMAO:
The gene to make boys is passes on by the male...is that so hard to understand? Jesus has a spiritual father...YHWH...

You don't have to be part of one of the 12 tribes to be part of the People of Israel.
Yes, you do when we are talking about the children of Israel...
It doesn't have to. It is obvious that she is an Israelite woman, since she participates in a Levirate marriage.
She is never called an Israelite woman always a Moabite...is that so hard to understand?
That's what YOU say. It's not what Israelites say. Quite frankly, your opinion as a Gentile isn't worth that much.
I don't care what Israelite say it is what God says...
Leviticus 7:36
Which the Lord commanded to be given them of the children of Israel, in the day that he anointed them, by a statute for ever throughout their generations.
I'm not playing games. There is a difference between worshiping and holding in great respect. They are not worshiping. They do hold nature in great respect -- something that is sadly missing from Western civilization.
God gave man dominion over all these things Man is superior to river trees and rocks...we are not to reverence them...
Oh, he was special.
nope just a regular joe...not exalted in any way by God...

Yep, but she's in the family with a kinsmen redeemer.
still a Moabite woman ....can you show me one instance where Ruth was called an Israelite woman in your bible...
Ruth 1:22
So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest.
Ruth 2:2
And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace. And she said unto her, Go, my daughter.
Ruth 2:21
And Ruth the Moabitess said, He said unto me also, Thou shalt keep fast by my young men, until they have ended all my harvest.
Ruth 4:5
Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.
Ruth 4:10
Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.

Yep, see above.

Yep, see above.

Yep, see above.
All I see is Ruth the Moabite woman...
But, Isaiah 49:3 clearly calls out Israel as the servant. Or it's Isaiah. Take your pick.
It is a prophecy of the Messiah...it is definitely one person therefore not the nation of Israel...it cannot be Israel himself he was long dead. It is not Isaiah since he was never given as this... I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
Only Jesus has attributed the claim, light of the gentiles, and salvation unto the end of the earth..
BTW you forgot again, tell me what you think of Luke 4:18-21, and Isaiah 61?
it says what it says...the prophecy came to pass...
Where is that exactly?
Genesis 18:18
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
All nations included
Exodus 34:27
And the Lord said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.
Only Israel as a nation

On account of Papias' failure to mention any such link between this Elder and a written account such as he attributes to Matthew and to Mark the interpreter of Peter... had he done so, Eusebius would surely have included it, precisely to reject it in favor of his own understanding that the Elder was the author only of the apocalypse and not the gospel bearing this same name John. Acknowledging the force of this valid argument from silence, Bauckham tries to make the case that Papias did know John based on the shared order of six of Jesus' disciples (this is his only direct evidence and it is flimsy), the alleged necessity of John as the ordered account to which Mark (and Matthew!?) were disordered and suggesting Eusebius deliberately suppressed Papias' comments because they conflicted with his theory. Insofar as Eusebius had a low opinion of Papias, that he would suppress a point in which he could support his evaluation can hardly be considered the most likely of the two options. As it regards order, one need look no further than Matthew to find a differently-ordered gospel held in higher esteem than Mark was...

Kind regards,
Jonathan
Thanks. Did you see the article on the proposed fragment of Papias in Theodore of Mopsuestia by D. Furlong that addresses those points? It's available online but I can't link.

A Christian is a follower of Jesus.

But there is only one God. It is not going to matter what name you call him by. For lack of a better name, some call him Tao.

I am undecided on this topic. I can see their point of view. I am just not sure if they are right or wrong.

Yes, the Great Spirit absolutely is the One True God. Only the name by which he is called is different.

A song I wrote up in Yosemite National Park:

I feel your presence as I walk among the trees
Every leaf and bough and branch dance homage at your passing
I hear your praises as I stand amidst the breeze
The words not quite discerning but the meaning comprehending
My mind has all its words forgotten, yet my heart will sing
Great Spirit come
Ohhhh

I sit beneath the granite giants carved into your image
And drink the holy water flowing in your quiet springs
The birds above sing psalms to you
I lift my open palms to you
Great Spirit come
Ohhhh

The early morning stars so far beyond my grasp
testify I ne'er could reach you with my foolish wisdom
And yet the wetness of the dew upon the grass
beneath my feet does reassure me the you are near your kingdom
My wisdom bows beneath these lights, but still my heart will sing
Great Spirit come
Ohhh
Oh cool....what is your spirit name?
Now you've become Christian/Jewish/Catholic-Jew/Jewish/New Age.

She has no genealogy to speak of. You can't prove she's not from Zimbabwe.

You failed.

Both sinned and all of their children inherit from Adam. Basic biology.

Mommies get the genes to make a girl too from the fathers. It's basic biology.

You implied it. Either way, you're answer is DOA since Mary got her genes from her father, who got them from Adam. Tough luck!

See above. It doesn't help you anyway.

you said I am out of facts...which means I had facts before...it is an admission...deal with it...
No, it means you never had. And you don't. When you start from zero, as you have, you end with zero.

The gene to make boys is passes on by the male...is that so hard to understand? Jesus has a spiritual father...YHWH...
God doesn't have DNA, unless your a Mormon. The gene to make girls comes from fathers too.

still a Moabite woman ....can you show me one instance where Ruth was called an Israelite woman in your bible...
Ruth 1:22
So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest.
Ruth 2:2
And Ruth the Moabitess said unto Naomi, Let me now go to the field, and glean ears of corn after him in whose sight I shall find grace. And she said unto her, Go, my daughter.
Ruth 2:21
And Ruth the Moabitess said, He said unto me also, Thou shalt keep fast by my young men, until they have ended all my harvest.
Ruth 4:5
Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.
Ruth 4:10
Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.
Kinsmen Redeemer is all you need. It's family.

All I see is Ruth the Moabite woman...
Because you as gentile can't understand things.

It is a prophecy of the Messiah...it is definitely one person therefore not the nation of Israel...it cannot be Israel himself he was long dead. It is not Isaiah since he was never given as this... I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
Only Jesus has attributed the claim, light of the gentiles, and salvation unto the end of the earth..
Sounds like Israel or Isaiah.

it says what it says...the prophecy came to pass...
Ok. Then the nations spoken of is Israel and the tribes since Jesus only came for them. Isaiah 42:6 refers to Israel too then. As you said, it was fulfilled when Jesus referred to the Jews themselves and not gentiles.

Genesis 18:18
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
All nations included
Through Israel the seed. Yep. You better get connected.

Exodus 34:27
And the Lord said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.
Only Israel as a nation
Yep. And?

No, they haven't.

Uuuh, no. Like 37+ years afterwards and no connection. Even the disciples still brought sacrifices after Jesus' death.

Kind of funny you saying this when you guys still sin all of the time. In what way has Jesus' blood changed you all?

Neither did Daniel during his exile.

What do you expect for a false form of Judaism? Who told him to bring vegetables for Yom Kippur?

That's too bad.

Then stop preaching.
You keep saying things that aren't true, as if they were true.

There have been no more Temple sacrifices by the Levitical priesthood for 2000 years.

Deny all you want. What's 70 years captivity in the Chaldean empire? It does not equal the impact of 2000 years.

And, Jews all over the world are finding Christ. And, you keep clinging to the past faded glories.

For the nefesh of the basar is in the dahm: and I have given it
to you upon the Mizbe’ach to make kapporah for your nefashot:
for it is the dahm that maketh kapporah for the nefesh. Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon
the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that
makes atonement for the soul.’ Leviticus 17:11

Go ahead... convince yourself again. Denial is your way.

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." John 1:17​
Jesus fulfilled the Law !

Now, go argue? Keep resisting the Holy Spirit?

Keep in mind. Abraham was a Gentile before he believed. We all come from Gentile stock.

grace and shalom

Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome.
An X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome to make a baby girl (XX) and a Y chromosome
will combine with the mother's to make a boy (XY).

Back