Why Jews will never accept Jesus

You say this, and yet you want yo be justified by Jesus keeping the law. Do you see the contradiction? You're not even under the law so it doesn't apply to you.

Nope, only to Israel, Jeremiah 31:31-34. You better join.
We are justified by Jesus because no one can keep the law perfectly. He removes our sins so we are not condemned, then we can receive the Holy Spirit that helps us grow into the people God wants us to be. The law by itself does not transform the inner man. The Spirit works with the word in order to do that.

I have joined, you have rejected the New Covenant.

Nope, Jeremiah 31:31-34 shoots you down.

Show me where Jesus says you are justified through him? It's nowhere.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 is a prophecy of the New Covenant, the everlasting covenant that God will do. When Jeremiah wrote this he was talking about another covenant that will be made in the future. The sacrifice that instigates it is described in Isaiah 53, Jesus fulfills that prophecy. Jesus said that He was going to be killed for the sins of the world, understand the typology represented by the serpent on the pole in the wilderness He mentions in John. Read John 3:14-21, Luke 22:19, 20. John 6:54, John 8:24. You have to coordinate this with the purpose of the tabernacle services, blood makes atonement for the soul, Jesus was that sacrifice. We don’t believe Jesus died for our sins just because of the New Testament, but because we understand the Old Testament and how it relates to Jesus’ sacrifice. You don’t have to believe it, but at least you need to understand that Christians believe what they believe about Jesus because we have received the Holy Spirit who helps us connect the dots that God has woven throughout His word. Those who seek will find the truth if they want it.
Show me when the New Covenant Jeremiah is talking about is instigated.

My programming? You forget that I was a Christian for most of my life. My "programming" was the same as yours.
I don't think you were a Christian, you were just "religious" never a true disciple of Jesus or you would not have rejected Him.

I've already joined the New Covenant, that's the one that is described in Isaiah 53 which you keep demonstrating you don't understand.
There is no new covenant in there. And Isaiah 53 would be specific to Jews as is Jeremiah 31:31-34. It's pretty obvious.

It shouldn't be hard for you to do your own research. You search the Midrash and see if there are any references to the second coming.
Why do you keep running away when you say you have all of this material? So, basically you gave zero evidence.

How long will it take you to read second Chronicles? I always require my students to do their own research. If they find it on their own, then they won't be arguing with me whether it's true or not.
Funny, for a teacher you have zero references. Maybe go back to school.

Yes, Israel is a servant too, but Isaiah 53 is not about Israel. It's about the suffering messiah who redeems Isaiah's people Israel for her sins Isaiah 53:8.
And you just shot yourself in the foot. The context of Isaiah 53 is Israel, and not you. Rotfl....

You are wrong. The Greek Septuagint that is the basis for the New Covenant writers covered the entire Old Testament. It was begun during the reign of Ptolemy Lagos and was completed during the reign of Ptolemy Philadelphus. It was prepared by 72 Jews from Alexandria. There was a revision made in the 2d century, but the Bible is taken from the first version.
The original LXX covered only the Torah. Even the Talmud Megillah 9a confirms this.

The New Everlasting Covenant is for everyone, it is the one made through Jesus’ sacrifice. The entire body of Old Testament prophecies, foreshadows and typologies supports it. It was given to the Jews first and intended to eventually include the Gentiles.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 contradicts you. There's zero mention of the church there. Join via Isaiah 56:1-8.

The means for atonement in the law is through blood sacrifice Leviticus 17:11.
So, when did Jesus's blood make it to the altar in accordance to the law?

Because you don’t understand how God uses foreshadows you can’t see the connection between the first sacrifice in Eden and the final sacrifice in Isiah 53, that fulfills what the tabernacle services were designed to foreshadow. People were forgiven on the basis of Messiah’s sacrifice because Messiah’s sacrifice was ordained from the foundation of the world.
This a myth perpetuated by the church. Jeremiah 33:14-26, and Ezekiel 37-45, destroys your point. It's quite funny.

Sacrifices continued for a time while the gospel was being preached in Jerusalem, then to verify what the disciples were teaching, that animal sacrifices were no longer necessary, God permitted the temple to be destroyed ending the sacrifices. They were only designed to be a preparation for Messiah’s sacrifice and were no longer needed as He is the last sacrifice.
See above.

Jesus was not defiled, He became defiled when He took our sins upon us as prophesied in Isiah, He became sin for us.
You proved he was defiled, and requires cleansing himself, Numbers 19. God has no sin on Him, Deut 32:6. Rotfl...

Jesus is God manifest in human flesh and needed no cleansing. He healed people with His word and how do you know that the life had not returned to the body before Jesus touched it?
Then he didn't resurrect anyone. Rotfl....

BTW, you're very ignorant to think that Jesus as a religious Jew would never come in contact with the dead, either by touching, being in a room with them, etc., Numbers 19.

Last edited:
You didn’t show me anything. - In the Talmud (Sanhedrin 98b), it says, “The Rabbis said that Messiah’s name is the Suffering Scholar of Rabbi’s House (or ‘Leper scholar’). For it is written ‘Surely He has born our griefs and carried our sorrows yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted’ (Isaiah 53:4).
In a commentary on Genesis, Rabbi Moses (The Preacher, 11th century), wrote; - From the beginning God has made a covenant with the Messiah and told Him, “My righteous Messiah, those who are entrusted to you, their sins will bring you into a heavy yoke’…And He answered, ‘I gladly accept all these agonies in order that not one of Israel should be lost.’ Immediately, the Messiah accepted all agonies with love, as it is written: ‘He was oppressed and He was afflicted.” One of the Rabbis who refused to depart from the correct interpretation wisely noted; “Since Messiah bears our iniquities which produce the effect of His being bruised, it follows that whoso will not admit that the Messiah thus suffers for our iniquities, must endure and suffer for them himself” (Rabbi Elijah de Vidas (16th century) – Driver and Neubauer pg. 331).
Messiah is part of Israel, so it stands to reason that he would suffer with us too. Again, this is just an opinion and carries no more weight than what I've provided you.

And if suffering atones, then Israel has had its fair share.

So where does it say Messiah dies for our atonement?

Last edited:
We are justified by Jesus because no one can keep the law perfectly. He removes our sins so we are not condemned, then we can receive the Holy Spirit that helps us grow into the people God wants us to be. The law by itself does not transform the inner man. The Spirit works with the word in order to do that.
You didn't answer the question. Where does Jesus say his righteousness is yours? He doesn't. So you're just repeating unsupported blah blah.

I have joined, you have rejected the New Covenant.
Jeremiah 31:31-34. You ain't part of squat.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 is a prophecy of the New Covenant, the everlasting covenant that God will do. When Jeremiah wrote this he was talking about another covenant that will be made in the future. The sacrifice that instigates it is described in Isaiah 53, Jesus fulfills that prophecy. Jesus said that He was going to be killed for the sins of the world, understand the typology represented by the serpent on the pole in the wilderness He mentions in John. Read John 3:14-21, Luke 22:19, 20. John 6:54, John 8:24. You have to coordinate this with the purpose of the tabernacle services, blood makes atonement for the soul, Jesus was that sacrifice. We don’t believe Jesus died for our sins just because of the New Testament, but because we understand the Old Testament and how it relates to Jesus’ sacrifice. You don’t have to believe it, but at least you need to understand that Christians believe what they believe about Jesus because we have received the Holy Spirit who helps us connect the dots that God has woven throughout His word. Those who seek will find the truth if they want it.
Show me when the New Covenant Jeremiah is talking about is instigated.
Nope. You've provided no proof. And you've already confirmed Isaiah 53 applies to the people of Israel. You ain't in there nor in Jeremiah 31:31-34. Rotfl...

In a commentary on Genesis, Rabbi Moses (The Preacher, 11th century), wrote; - From the beginning God has made a covenant with the Messiah and told Him, “My righteous Messiah, those who are entrusted to you, their sins will bring you into a heavy yoke’…And He answered, ‘I gladly accept all these agonies in order that not one of Israel should be lost.’ Immediately, the Messiah accepted all agonies with love, as it is written: ‘He was oppressed and He was afflicted.” One of the Rabbis who refused to depart from the correct interpretation wisely noted; “Since Messiah bears our iniquities which produce the effect of His being bruised, it follows that whoso will not admit that the Messiah thus suffers for our iniquities, must endure and suffer for them himself” (Rabbi Elijah de Vidas (16th century) – Driver and Neubauer pg. 331).
This is hilarious. Thank you.

So, even your own reference worst case admits that any Jew can suffer and pay for their own sins.

Isaiah 40:2
Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
and proclaim to her that her forced labor has been completed; her iniquity has been pardoned. For she has received from the hand of the LORD double for all her sins.”

Last edited:
:D
Why are you afraid to do your own research?
If you make a claim, support it. You've thrown lots of things and just say look it up. That's pretty useless.

You said you have everything available but don't show it.

Last edited:
Back