No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Masks affect child development in many ways. Children learn by taking visual cues from others. If they can’t see your facial expressions it’s confusing to them. It can interrupt the bonding process and cause fear and lack of trust. Depression has been a big problem among children the past year. Masks have been a factor, along with isolation, no school, etc. So the health risk of masks is only a part of the problem.
Lets say you have covid...and you're outside walking down the driveway to pick up the mail....wearing your mask...and you sneeze in it. Then on your next breath you suck a lot of the expelled virus back into your lungs...

Only the fact that you might be infecting other people with possibly deadly side effects of the vaccine without them even taking it.
Lets say you had the vaccine...and are making spikes like crazy. You're in the supermarket when you sneeze and create a spike cloud. You turn and walk down isle 4....along comes a non-infected young woman wearing a mask and she sucks in some of your spikes through the leak in the side of her mask and around the nose bridge. Her body recognized the spikes as foreign and her body begins to attack the spike sequence...as well as attacking the other sequences in her body that are part of a larger sequence that resemble the spike.....

Should vaccinated people be forced to stay home as there is a possibility they have become harmful to the population?

And what are the negative consequences of that?

Nothing much.
See post 807 above.

To add to that I was reading about vaxadents....people who have had the jab are driving their car down the road...and have a mild...or major...stroke due to the spikes making it past the brain/blood barrier..they lose control of their car..and I think you can figure out the rest.

Should vaccinated people be forced to stay home as there is a possibility they have become harmful to the population?

Lets say you had the vaccine...and are making spikes like crazy. You're in the supermarket when you sneeze and create a spike cloud. You turn and walk down isle 4....along comes a non-infected young woman wearing a mask and she sucks in some of your spikes through the leak in the side of her mask and around the nose bridge. Her body recognized the spikes as foreign and her body begins to attack the spike sequence...as well as attacking the other sequences in her body that are part of a larger sequence that resemble the spike.....

What sequences in the human genome resemble the covid virus spike protein closely enough to elicit an immune respone? Please be specific.

See post 807 above.

To add to that I was reading about vaxadents....people who have had the jab are driving their car down the road...and have a mild...or major...stroke due to the spikes making it past the brain/blood barrier..they lose control of their car..and I think you can figure out the rest.

Where exactly are you reading about such things? And please provide links with evidence of such incidents that have been confirmed.

What does the pseudo-science say about a guy rasing himself from the dead on day 3?
There would be nothing wrong with that as a religious belief. But making that part of the scientific study of biology or archeology would be pseudoscience. And this from one who definitely does believe in the guy who raised himself frpm the deaf on day 3.

Why would you ignore the thousands of people who are being terribly affected by the vaccines just because you don’t personally know any of them? It’s a big world out there.
And trust me Magdelena I certainly don't want to do that. And I certainly don't want my words to be any encouragement or discouragement to take a vaccine. I wouldn't want to carry the guilt either way of what could happen. But I'm trying to look at another picture too and that is drug side effects in other things likewise can be negative. Here's one articles which suggests taking drugs (regular kinds) can take out 40,000 a year. But then do those drugs really help the greater number of people and they'd be worse off without them? I'm open to learn here but all things need to be considered right?

Side effects kill thousands but our data on them is flawed | New Scientist

My husband got his first Moderna shot at the VA hospital in February and a month later, got the second one. I got the Pfizer one in late February and the second one 3 weeks later, through the county health department.

My husband got a delayed reaction from the second one--the area around the vaccinated site on his arm turned bright red and itched a little, but it disappeared in a couple of days. I had a bad reaction to the second dose--fever, body aches, and the worst chills I have ever had in my life. As soon as Tylenol kicked in, the chills abruptly stopped. The adverse reaction lasted about 18 hours. I have had worse flus, that lasted 4 days and gave me a fever of almost 103. So, it was no big deal to me, and I was prepared for it.

My husband's slightly swollen glands and slight anemia were not caused by the vaccine, if that is what you are implying. They are part of the disease, which was discovered last November. Night sweats are another side effect of the disease. He hasn't had those yet. And the rate at which symptoms start to show up varies wildly--it can be a few months, to literally years. It's a crap shoot, really.
Now here's a question for you. You seem to have considerable knowledge of medical things. So tell me if you were to pick which vaccine your got would there be a preference of one over another and why? Do you have any concerns about any of them?

There would be nothing wrong with that as a religious belief. But making that part of the scientific study of biology or archeology would be pseudoscience. And this from one who definitely does believe in the guy who raised himself frpm the deaf on day 3.
So would an event such as a world wide flood..and you don't need pseudoscience to show it happened as the bible said it happened.

But, judging from your response, I gotta ask...are you a pick and choose miracle guy?

So, I should only believe right-wingers who post information??

I would caution you to do the same thing, about the right.

And I don't believe every conspiracy theory that comes down the Internet. But I do thank you, and I do my best to check sources.

I can tell you Politifact is crap. They "fact checked" the woman I told you about. They outright lied about her.

Which is great if know you are sick. But covid is also spread by those with no symptoms or very mild symptoms.
You can't show us a case you have worked with that was asymptomatic and spread infection. You are a medical and surgery distant outsider and rely on political sources.

“From the data we have, it still seems to be rare that an asymptomatic person actually transmits onward to a secondary individual,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said at a news briefing from the United Nations agency’s Geneva headquarters. “It’s very rare.”June 8,2020

Next day

Maria Van Kerkhove, the WHO’s technical lead on the Covid-19 pandemic, made it very clear Tuesday that the actual rates of asymptomatic transmission aren’t yet known.

So she didn't know what she was talking about on the 8th.

Digging a deeper uninformed hole

Maria van Kerkhove said, “Some estimates of around 40 percent of transmission may be due to asymptomatic (cases), but those are from models.'

Models are used by fear merchants to scare people. Global warming uses models. based on manipulated data. Scare people.

Asymptomatic are patients who never show symptoms.

Which is great if know you are sick. But covid is also spread by those with no symptoms or very mild symptoms.
prove it.

Do so without left winger word games which classify pre-symptomatic as asymptomatic. (asymptomatic patients never show symptoms.)

You are anti-science regurgitating political talking points.
Nature Communications

Abstract​

Stringent COVID-19 control measures were imposed in Wuhan between January 23 and April 8, 2020. Estimates of the prevalence of infection following the release of restrictions could inform post-lockdown pandemic management. Here, we describe a city-wide SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening programme between May 14 and June 1, 2020 in Wuhan. All city residents aged six years or older were eligible and 9,899,828 (92.9%) participated. No new symptomatic cases and 300 asymptomatic cases (detection rate 0.303/10,000, 95% CI 0.270–0.339/10,000) were identified. There were no positive tests amongst 1,174 close contacts of asymptomatic cases. 107 of 34,424 previously recovered COVID-19 patients tested positive again (re-positive rate 0.31%, 95% CI 0.423–0.574%). The prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Wuhan was therefore very low five to eight weeks after the end of lockdown.

Last edited:
So would an event such as a world wide flood..and you don't need pseudoscience to show it happened as the bible said it happened.
Actually you do. There is no legitimate science that shows there was a world-wide flood any time in recorded human history. The description of the flood in the bible should be taken figuratively for its moral message, not as a science textbook.

But, judging from your response, I gotta ask...are you a pick and choose miracle guy?
With reference to the first miracle you mentioned - the resurrection of Christ - any website that claims the facts of the resurrection can be established through science alone is not only pseudo-science, but it is also anti-Christian, and should be rejected by all faithful Christians. That is because the resurrection was not natural event. It did not follow the normal laws of nature. Since science is the study of the laws of nature, anyone who says that science confirms the resurrection is saying that the resurrection was a natural event, which is contrary to Scripture. That is why I say it is anti-Christian. The truth of the resurrection can only be known through faith, not science.

Back