No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Not quite sure what they were trying to do..but it is the HCQ that helps the Zinc. Zinc in the nucleus of the cell is what kills the virus. The problem is getting the zinc to the nucleus. When HCQ is introduced it creates a hole for the Zinc to enter.

I presented this video before, not sure if you watched it. It explains the way it works. Roger Seheult, MD has a series of videos and seems to be neutral presenting only science. Just for the record I have seen clinical reports that show HCQ works....but it has to be given early on and not when your on a ventilator. Ivermectin is also effective.

Of course, I watched it. What's current is that the hypothesis presented above was researched in detail and the results were published in the link I provided.

It doesn't work for COVID-19.

Of course, I watched it. What's current is that the hypothesis presented above was researched in detail and the results were published in the link I provided.

It doesn't work for COVID-19.
I suppose your entitled to your favorite study but there is much out there that contradicts you.
Here's another.....and another...I duck duck go'd and found a lot that says it works. The key, early on.

Why they didn't make it available is criminal....then again from what I hear big pharma can make a lot of money from the rushed vaccine.

It strikes me as...odd that anti-covid vacciners will believe the number of deaths supposedly from the vaccine, logged onto the CDC's VAERS website, but will refuse to believe that over 570,000 people have died from covid in the US, since this started, as reported by that same CDC...

From the VAERS website:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.

And here is the latest update on the numbers of deaths due to covid-19, based upon death certificates:

The provisional counts for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) deaths are based on a current flow of mortality data in the National Vital Statistics System. National provisional counts include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia that have been received and coded as of the date specified. It is important to note that it can take several weeks for death records to be submitted to National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), processed, coded, and tabulated. Therefore, the data shown on this page may be incomplete, and will likely not include all deaths that occurred during a given time period, especially for the more recent time periods. Death counts for earlier weeks are continually revised and may increase or decrease as new and updated death certificate data are received from the states by NCHS. COVID-19 death counts shown here may differ from other published sources, as data currently are lagged by an average of 1–2 weeks.

Last edited:
More....

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 03, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

I think they are looking for patterns. They did make note of blood clots with the J and J one and acknowledged the pattern with it, and have given advice about it.

The VAERS site is run by the CDC. If it was trying to hide anything about the vaccine, why even have this website, open to all, for people to report adverse reactions and possible deaths?

Last edited:
You need to get out more and do some looking around.
Where are you suggesting I go? To Infowars or Breitbart or Fox?

I prefer science websites and publications when I am looking for information on a pathogen, the disease it causes, and the vaccines developed to prevent that disease.

And seriously, some of the posters here have provided links that state that mRNA is not organic or that are illustrated by actors dressed as zombies. None of this deserves being taken seriously.

It strikes me as...odd that anti-covid vacciners will believe the number of deaths supposedly from the vaccine, logged onto the CDC's VAERS website, but will refuse to believe that over 570,000 people have died from covid in the US, since this started, as reported by that same CDC...

The CDC doesn't report the cases on VAERS. Those are adverse reactions reported by individuals or those in the medical field.
None of this deserves being taken seriously.

Neither does someone that claims a new pathogen will kill everyone because your immune system just can't handle it.

vibise said:
If your immune system is exposed to a new pathogen for the first time, there is not enough time for it to act before the pathogen kills you.

From what I understand if they had a treatment for covid 19 they would not be allowed to spend Gov money and develope a vaccine. At the cost of lives big pharma wanted to develope the vaccine...as we all know the HCQ zinc treatment is under $1...compared to the cost of the jabs.
From what I understand... many of our so called “representatives” have stock in big Pharma companies like Pfizer... which would explain a lot.

“Investigative journalist” just don’t seem to be interested in these types of things anymore.

From the VAERS website:
I don't know if the VAERS numbers are correct..I tend to think they are low.

As to the 5700,000 number...I think that is high ans there are many reports of people dying and the deaths were attributed to covid. how high? that I don't know.

From what I understand... many of our so called “representatives” have stock in big Pharma companies like Pfizer... which would explain a lot.

“Investigative journalist” just don’t seem to be interested in these types of things anymore.
We, the world, is being played by the one world order cabal.

The CDC doesn't report the cases on VAERS. Those are adverse reactions reported by individuals or those in the medical field.

Neither does someone that claims a new pathogen will kill everyone because your immune system just can't handle it.

vibise said:
If your immune system is exposed to a new pathogen for the first time, there is not enough time for it to act before the pathogen kills you.
Actually, I think it does report the cases sent to it, if that is what you mean, and they can be accessed, while keeping confidentiality intact, but it appears to be rather complicated.

And

I had to go on the first link and tap "I agree" at the bottom of the page, then tap the vaers data tab on the left,, and the data report details button under it,, and then I was able to access the second link.

But my question remains--why do some believe the reports people have sent to this CDC VAERS website about supposed deaths from the vaccine, , but will not believe the numbers of deaths due to covid, that this very same website has tabulated, based on doctors/coronors' reports sent to state health departments, which in turn are sent to the CDC (if I remember right)? And which was overhauled last summer, to be more accurate?

Last edited:
Actually, I think it does report the cases sent to it, if that is what you mean, and they can be accessed, while keeping confidentiality intact, but it appears to be rather complicated.

No, I'm saying it's not the CDC doing the reporting on VAERS. They have to look into every report. You would think they would prioritize reported deaths and look into it to verify. You may want to look at who donates to the CDC for your answer....if you think the CDC (and the WHO) isn't a political organization you better think again.

Funny that some take as gospel the number of covid deaths reported by the CDC, but question any supposed death by the vaccines.
If the CDC doesn't have the wherewithall to investigate a measly 3500 reported vaccine deaths (because they're just too busy), why would anyone be naive enough to believe it has thoroughly 'investigated' 570k reported covid deaths.

And

I had to go on the first link and tap "I agree" at the bottom of the page, then tap the vaers data tab on the left,, and the data report button under it,, and then I was able to access the second link.

I know how it works.

But my question remains--why do some believe the reports people have sent to this CDC VAERS website about supposed deaths from the vaccine, , but will not believe the numbers of deaths due to covid, that this very same website has tabulated, based on doctors/coronors' reports sent to state health departments, which in turn are sent to the CDC (if I remember right)?

See my first answer.

And which was overhauled last summer, to be more accurate?

I'm sure that's what you believe.

I don't know if the VAERS numbers are correct..I tend to think they are low.

Only 1% of adverse reactions are actually reported to VAERS. Just think how many actual deaths these injections have caused.

This doctor talks about why some people are having regrets about taking the vaccines...

No, I'm saying it's not the CDC doing the reporting on VAERS. They have to look into every report. You would think they would prioritize reported deaths and look into it to verify. You may want to look at who donates to the CDC for your answer....if you think the CDC (and the WHO) isn't a political organization you better think again.

Funny that some take as gospel the number of covid deaths reported by the CDC, but question any supposed death by the vaccines.
If the CDC doesn't have the wherewithall to investigate a measly 3500 reported vaccine deaths (because they're just too busy), why would anyone be naive enough to believe it has thoroughly 'investigated' 570k reported covid deaths.

I know how it works.

See my first answer.

I'm sure that's what you believe.
I do not take either the number of deaths from the vaccine as Gospel nor the deaths from the virus as Gospel. My point was: why do people believe the strictly anecdotal claims of 4000+ deaths on the website, but refuse to believe the tabulation of deaths from the virus put out by the same website? Which are tabulated based upon death certificates issued by doctors/ coroners sent to state health departments which in turn are sent to the CDC? Which system was overhauled last summer to be more accurate?

I do not take either the number of deaths from the vaccine as Gospel nor the deaths from the virus as Gospel. My point was: why do people believe the strictly anecdotal claims of 4000+ deaths on the website, but refuse to believe the tabulation of deaths from the virus put out by the same website?

I just explained. Re read what I said.

Which are tabulated based upon death certificates issued by doctors/ coroners sent to state health departments which in turn are sent to the CDC?

You mean the same Drs that were told to put covid for practically any symptom of covid with no test?
Which system was overhauled last summer to be more accurate?

Yea, I know you believe they 'fixed' it. Because they told you so.

Back