The Alpha and Omega- God

the ECHAD in plain view. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." the same one person "SHARED" or diversified in Flesh.
The scripture does not say anything about shared or diversified... You are assuming that the Lord /YHWH is speaking to himself..
the LORD is the Lord in Flesh.
The text does not say that...
for the terms Alpha and Omega are just the Greek terms for "FIRST", and "LAST", and Hebrew, "Aleph", and "Tav". in Hebrew. which are found in Genesis 1:1 https://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf look for the Aleph and tav there in Genesis 1:1.

PICJAG, 101G.
I don't see how that makes YHWH to be speaking to himself..

The scripture does not say anything about shared or diversified... You are assuming that the Lord /YHWH is speaking to himself..
do you know what prophecy means? guess not, but listen up. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

the form of God is "Spirit", and Jesus is that Spirit, because no one is "EQUAL WITH" God, and how do we know this? for the word "Form" it's root word gives is the answer. it is the Greek word,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
another word for portion or a word that is synonyms with portion is "SHARE". so the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL SHARE" of himself in flesh which is called the Last, or the Lordinal Last, or the OFFSPRING. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

JESUS is the Root, before David, the First, and the Offspring, After Davis, and this term "Offspring", certify Phil 2:6 as to the NATURE of JESUS.

for the word "Offspring is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

diversity BINGO, there he is, the diversity or as John 14:16 states the "ANOTHER, the G243 Allos of himself without flesh, or a body. I keep saying G243 Allos one better learn it.

so the scriptures clearly say just that the "EQUAL" share of himself in flesh.

see the offspring is "KIN" as in KINSman REDEEMER, (God in flesh) ........ (smile)... :eek: YIKES!..... this is too easy.

so you're reproved.

don't see how that makes YHWH to be speaking to himself..
yes as the ANOTHER of himself in the ECHAD of First, and Last, see ABOVE.

PICJAG, 101G.

do you know what prophecy means? guess not, but listen up. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

the form of God is "Spirit", and Jesus is that Spirit, because no one is "EQUAL WITH" God, and how do we know this? for the word "Form" it's root word gives is the answer. it is the Greek word,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
another word for portion or a word that is synonyms with portion is "SHARE". so the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL SHARE" of himself in flesh which is called the Last, or the Lordinal Last, or the OFFSPRING. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

JESUS is the Root, before David, the First, and the Offspring, After Davis, and this term "Offspring", certify Phil 2:6 as to the NATURE of JESUS.

for the word "Offspring is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

diversity BINGO, there he is, the diversity or as John 14:16 states the "ANOTHER, the G243 Allos of himself without flesh, or a body. I keep saying G243 Allos one better learn it.

so the scriptures clearly say just that the "EQUAL" share of himself in flesh.

see the offspring is "KIN" as in KINSman REDEEMER, (God in flesh) ........ (smile)... :eek: YIKES!..... this is too easy.

so you're reproved.

yes as the ANOTHER of himself in the ECHAD of First, and Last, see ABOVE.

PICJAG, 101G.
You are preaching another Gospel sir You are preaching another God... You posted a verse saying... "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Then you went on to say, because no one is "EQUAL WITH" God..
2 Cor 11
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

You are preaching another Gospel sir You are preaching another God... You posted a verse saying... "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Then you went on to say, because no one is "EQUAL WITH" God..
2 Cor 11
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
No, I'm preaching the same Gospel the apostle, and the Lord Jesus preached. yes, I posted Phil 2:6 and what I said is TRUE, and explained it.

it seems you did not UNDERSTAND. and I say it again, No one is "EQUAL" with God but GOD himself, in the ECHAD.

now before you accuse me of Preaching another Gospel, I suggest you understand,

A. G243 Allos, as in ANOTHER, in the ECHAD.

B. The "Diversity", as the ECHAD in the Nature of God in the EQUAL SHARE.

C. the understanding of "LORD", and "Lord" in the ECHAD, with respect to the "First", and the "Last", as Ordinal designation.

D. the understanding of the term, Beginning, as it relates to the ECHAD in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

now if you know and understand these definitions, then we can talk, else, we have no conversatation.

PICJAG, 101G.

No, I'm preaching the same Gospel the apostle, and the Lord Jesus preached. yes, I posted Phil 2:6 and what I said is TRUE, and explained it.
You posted the scripture and gave your opinion. That is not the same Gospel.
it seems you did not UNDERSTAND. and I say it again, No one is "EQUAL" with God but GOD himself, in the ECHAD.
That is speaking with a forked tongue.
now before you accuse me of Preaching another Gospel, I suggest you understand,

A. G243 Allos, as in ANOTHER, in the ECHAD.

B. The "Diversity", as the ECHAD in the Nature of God in the EQUAL SHARE.

C. the understanding of "LORD", and "Lord" in the ECHAD, with respect to the "First", and the "Last", as Ordinal designation.

D. the understanding of the term, Beginning, as it relates to the ECHAD in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

now if you know and understand these definitions, then we can talk, else, we have no conversatation.

PICJAG, 101G.
That rubbish has nothing to do with the scripture...Jesus is the son of God. Not another God...

You posted the scripture and gave your opinion. That is not the same Gospel.
if it's my opinion, then prove me wrong by scripture, it's just that simple.
That is speaking with a forked tongue.
see above
That rubbish has nothing to do with the scripture...Jesus is the son of God. Not another God...
as said prove me wrong by the scriptures .... if you can.

NOW, prove me wrong....

PICJAG, 101G.

Are you blind...?
Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Jesus did NOT call The Father "My Lord" and The ONE Lord has NO Lord.

so we can take this as you have no rebuttal? thought so. well I leave you facbook and twitter, vain babbling leads to more ungodliness.

Good day.

PICJAG. 101G.
The scriptures already rebutted you. Why then are you babbling in vain?

Jesus called the father Lord that means the father is Jesus' Lord...The one Lord has no Lord therefore Jesus is not the one Lord. Jesus has a Lord.
The Bible says Jesus IS The ONE Lord and The ONE Lord has NO Lord.
Such an assertion is a ridiculous contradiction.

The Bible says Jesus IS The ONE Lord

and The ONE Lord has NO Lord.
The one Lord said his father is Lord..
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Such an assertion is a ridiculous contradiction.
Then the scripture is asserting a ridiculous contradiction...read it slowly...
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, Father, Lord of O heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

The one Lord said his father is Lord..

Then the scripture is asserting a ridiculous contradiction...read it slowly...
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, Father, Lord of O heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Jesus did NOT call The Father His Lord.
Looks as if The Father and Son are BOTH The ONE Lord.

I posted the text...you are in denial...read it slowly...At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
I suppose you cannot see red, let's try blue...

I posted the text...you are in denial...read it slowly...At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
I suppose you cannot see red, let's try blue...
Jesus did NOT call The Father HIS Lord, something IMPOSSIBLE for The ONE Lord to do.
How many ONE Lords are there????

The Father is His own Spirit and He is Father's own Body/His Arm/His own Tabernacle.

God is The Head and Christ His Body.

It's in this image we are confirmed to the image of Christ. - Christ as our Head and we as the members of His Body.

The Father is His own Spirit and He is Father's own Body/His Arm/His own Tabernacle.

God is The Head and Christ His Body.

It's in this image we are confirmed to the image of Christ. - Christ as our Head and we as the members of His Body.
Incomprehensible and irrelevant reply.

Back