What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

Discredited medical outsider

So are you. But I try to read reports from highly credited medical insiders
I rarely read tripe from the harsh leftists.

Yet you expect us to read tripe from harsh ultra-rightists--don't you,?
I read a little more from the angry left on this thread and of course the ultra left is pretending to down play adverse reactions.

No, it is the moderate rightists and more moderate leftists who do know that these side effects are rare, considering the hundreds of millions of covid vaccines of all ilk that have been given all over the world. The blood clot ones are more tied to AZ and J and J vaccines.
Snopes lifestyle.

I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more than you and your Komrade fauchee combined.

Gosh, only one mask for 10,000 hours--! Must have been disgustingly dirty after 10,000 hours!
So I am sure your leftista Amen corner wants to make stuff up about my credentials.

Since you never tell us exactly what credentials you actually have--like your college degree/s, field of study, and any master or Ph.D degrees--they are forced to guess. Not their fault.
Like Pathology department memes.
Like spending an hour in a pathology department? That makes you a pathologist? An expert?

SO--once again, did you read the actual post mortem on that elderly gentleman in that thread about Hal Turner's assessment of it--which turned out to be wrong? If you are such an expert, it should be easy for you to read and understand.

So, did you read it?

Bitchute is a horrible platform that allows rampant anti-semetism, pro-Hitler videos, and videos that claim the Holocaust was a hoax. Yet, you want to use it to supposedly support your position....?

I do not control what others post on different platforms nor are platforms obligated to, as in Cuba, snitch on things they disagree with to Big Brother.

Last edited:
You mean we don't need a fauxccine and 5 boosters, masks, lockdowns and social distancing for a disease with a 99% recovery rate!!!????? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?????
Who cares about the results of the shot if they kill or cure, the profit is all the same and there are never any negative consequences if things go wrong after getting the magical jabs. Like a baby, all noise at one end and no responsibility at the other and politicians can't throw enough tax dollars at these frauds. Public health is the trojan horse and profit is the real goal.

Remdisivir 700 bucks vs 70 cents.

It will ruin several organs if you take it and live 45 days.
By day 9 on it, people die or come close to it. It's a horrific poison.

It's outrageous that people are bullied into thinking that they cannot change hospitals if they do not approve the care. In the past I always recall that people could make informed decisions, decide where and by whom to be treated, and if to enter the hospital or to discharge one self. I'm thinking of the quiner case. How bizarre that the hospital would act as if the family had no say in a family member's treatment. Of course once the legal and worldwide spotlight was on them, then they claimed to be 'grateful' that the quiners chose the care they preferred.

Such utter snake oil is unfathomably evil.

Enough baloney to stock a NY deli!
Oh bonnie, that's too funny. You see, there are problems with food insecurity and distribution now thanks to the destructive and vicious decisions being made to discriminate against people for their medical status and fire them for non-vax proof. Something that per hipaa law is entirely private and is not supposed to be anyone's business but the patient and doctor.

Bitchute is a horrible platform that allows rampant anti-semetism, pro-Hitler videos, and videos that claim the Holocaust was a hoax. Yet, you want to use it to supposedly support your position....?
Your Ultra left Fake News have no room to talk.

edit anti-semite, Hillary, Obama, Biden.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is much ado about nothing, IMO.

Please see post 321. Michael does a good job of explaining. His opinion mirrors my own.

Is it also your opinion that people don't need to be informed about just what is being injected into their body?
What about those who disagree with your opinion?

Is it also your opinion that people don't need to be informed about just what is being injected into their body?
What about those who disagree with your opinion?
The folks who disagree need to be informed with the "truth" and who are the guardians of the "truth"? Leftists. Brandon himself said it, they prefer truth to facts

By day 9 on it, people die or come close to it. It's a horrific poison.

It's outrageous that people are bullied into thinking that they cannot change hospitals if they do not approve the care. In the past I always recall that people could make informed decisions, decide where and by whom to be treated, and if to enter the hospital or to discharge one self. I'm thinking of the quiner case. How bizarre that the hospital would act as if the family had no say in a family member's treatment. Of course once the legal and worldwide spotlight was on them, then they claimed to be 'grateful' that the quiners chose the care they preferred.

Such utter snake oil is unfathomably evil.
The gubment is fiddling with the supply chains in more ways than we know.

Now the gubment is fiddling with the healthcare delivery systems in more ways than you know or even I am willing to start threads and touch on the other ways.

Last winter with a storm killing electricity in Texas, there were 10 ways gubment interference contributed to reduced capacity to deliver.

Some things we'll never know...
For instance...maybe the jab caused the increase in heart issues which required the aid of a de-fib.

The point is Bonnie...there is a "pattern". Just saying.
That is an element of basic epidemiology. Identifying patterns. .then tracing sources and causes of patterns.

Review this thread. The adverse reaction denier is:

Nurse Ratched. Battleaxe

She capriciously revokes privileges whenever a patient displeases her. Her primary tool is intimidation.

The gubment is fiddling with the supply chains in more ways than we know.

Now the gubment is fiddling with the healthcare delivery systems in more ways than you know or even I am willing to start threads and touch on the other ways.

Last winter with a storm killing electricity in Texas, there were 10 ways gubment interference contributed to reduced capacity to deliver.
the ego and cruelty of the prison wardens is mind boggling.

Healthy working immune systems do not need outside chemical manipulation. Healthy immune systems result from clean water, nutrition, and sanitation. If people are hungry and living in squalor or polluted water..... shot will not help. They never have. What does help is nutrition, clean water and sanitation, not magical shots or medicines derived from experimenting on non American people living in grinding poverty. Human guinea pigs who will submit to research medicine for pennies......
Sorry, but even those with healthy immune systems can get seriously ill with disease. The idea that a "shot' will not help is ludicrous, IF you are referring to all vaccines. A vaccine eliminated smallpox from the face of the earth. A vaccine eliminated polio from most places on earth, except for a few enclaves. MMR vaccines have greatly reduced the incidences of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella in children. Ditto with Meningitis vaccines for children. DPT shots have nearly eliminated diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus in children. And adults of course continue to get the tetanus shots every 10 years. I do.

Clean water and good nutrition can only go so far. When I was little I got measles and chicken pox, despite having clean water to drink and good nutrition. So did millions of other children in this country.

So, the idea that shots don't do any good--if all vaccines are what you meant--is ludicrous. But even if you mean only the covid vaccines, that is also untrue. The covid vaccines greatly reduce the severity of the disease if one does get it, especially in the triple vaccinated, and also help prevent hospitalizations. The vast majority of deaths from covid are still in the unvaccinated.

In a very different way.
they still stimulate our immune system to produce antibodies against covid, so again, it is a distinction without any real difference. It is a tempest in a teapot, over the nomneclature. Much ado about nothing (and thanks to Billy Wigglestick for those quotes!).

Oh bonnie, that's too funny. You see, there are problems with food insecurity and distribution now thanks to the destructive and vicious decisions being made to discriminate against people for their medical status and fire them for non-vax proof. Something that per hipaa law is entirely private and is not supposed to be anyone's business but the patient and doctor.
I have stated repeatedly on here that I am against vaccine mandates, though I can see the necessity of it in the medical professions.

Back