Russia Invades Ukraine.....

Keep in mind Ukraine isn't an innocent country.
Plenty of corruption there. Hunter and Joe know all about it.

While Ukrainian officials allege Groszhans was seeking to assassinate Leshchenko, the North Dakota farmer had waged a public campaign against Leshchenko, accusing the agriculture minister of stealing from the North Dakota farmer's Ukrainian agricultural investments, which included a farm to raise crops. Groszhans claims he has been pursuing criminal and civil charges against Leshchenko through the Ukrainian court system.

A report last January on a website, the Kyiv Post, detailed some of Groszhan's allegations against Leshchenko over $250,000 in theft. The article was published shortly before Leshchenko became the country's agricultural minister. In that article, Leshchenko alleged Groszhans had engaged in dishonest business practices and was smuggling genetically modified crops from the U.S. into Ukraine. Leshchenko threatened in the article to have Groszhans jailed.

Last edited:

While Ukrainian officials allege Groszhans was seeking to assassinate Leshchenko, the North Dakota farmer had waged a public campaign against Leshchenko, accusing the agriculture minister of stealing from the North Dakota farmer's Ukrainian agricultural investments, which included a farm to raise crops. Groszhans claims he has been pursuing criminal and civil charges against Leshchenko through the Ukrainian court system.

A report last January on a website, the Kyiv Post, detailed some of Groszhan's allegations against Leshchenko over $250,000 in theft. The article was published shortly before Leshchenko became the country's agricultural minister. In that article, Leshchenko alleged Groszhans had engaged in dishonest business practices and was smuggling genetically modified crops from the U.S. into Ukraine. Leshchenko threatened in the article to have Groszhans jailed.
I wonder how his hearing on the 13th went.

They have literal tanks and jets, etc., and have been fighting separatists for years now. They're far better armed in addition to knowing their country much better than the Russian troops.
Ya separatists with no jets and tanks. Afghanistan warriors have held off invasions from both Russian and American for decades. Hands down, Afghan is a much stronger opponent.

Again. I 'm still leaning towards this being all theater......
So you've got your popcorn popped and ready to take in the theatrics?
HUH? What are you talking about. Erdogan wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire? LMAO! They want to be part of the European Union. The only beef they have is with the rebel Kurds.
You are so naive. Of course Erdogan wants union with Europe but with his Brotherhood Fascists calling the shots. As he is attempting to do with Libya, Syria, Iraq, and anywhere else he thinks he get an Ottoman foothold in.

So you've got your popcorn popped and ready to take in the theatrics?

No I'm not amused at all by the theatrics and propaganda.
You are so naive. Of course Erdogan wants union with Europe but with his Brotherhood Fascists calling the shots. As he is attempting to do with Libya, Syria, Iraq, and anywhere else he thinks he get an Ottoman foothold in.
I'm many things. Naive is one thing I'm not .lol

Paranoia talk with no root in reality. ummmm the ottoman empire died long ago. You sound Islamophobic.

I'm many things. Naive is one thing I'm not .lol

Paranoia talk with no root in reality. ummmm the ottoman empire died long ago. You sound Islamophobic.
Erdogan is in bed with Hamas and wants to expand his Brotherhood influence in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Cyprus, Greece, Crimea, etc.... all former Ottoman states, as a start. It's time to lose the naivety.

Last edited:
Erdogan is in bed with Hamas and wants to expand his Brotherhood influence in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Cyprus, Greece, Crimea, etc.... all former Ottoman states, as a start. It's time to lose the naivety.
lmao!!! Your Jewish aren't you! Spreading that type of garbage propaganda.

The Ottoman Empire was bankrolled by freemasonry and the Jews which were expelled from Spain. They have little to no power without western elite financial banking.

lmao!!! Your Jewish aren't you! Spreading that type of garbage propaganda.

The Ottoman Empire was bankrolled by freemasonry and the Jews which were expelled from Spain. They have little to no power without western elite financial banking.
I'm not Jewish at all, I'm Christian through and through. My Eastern European Christian ancestors came from lands that were occupied by the Ottomans. That's how ignorant of history you are. And with ignorance comes naivety. Thanks for proving my point.

I'm not Jewish at all, I'm Christian through and through. My Eastern European Christian ancestors came from lands that were occupied by the Ottomans. That's how ignorant of history you are. And with ignorance comes naivety. Thanks for proving my point.
Ahhhh that's where your Islamaphobia comes from. :) Dont worry. The Ottoman Empire has very little chance of rising again. At least not with Turkey at the helm.

I believe it is you that is ignorant of history and naive. Go look up what I stated. You will find it to be true.

Ahhhh that's where your Islamaphobia comes from. :) Dont worry. The Ottoman Empire has very little chance of rising again. At least not with Turkey at the helm.

I believe it is you that is ignorant of history and naive. Go look up what I stated. You will find it to be true.
Ahhh. So I'm just now awakening you to the fact that a major part of Eastern Europe was directly occupied by the Ottoman Empire, not to mention Spain also which was over 700 years (!) under Ottoman rule. Crack open a history book or two and your ignorance and naivety will evaporate. It will do you good, trust me.

Ahhh. So I'm just now awakening you to the fact that a major part of Eastern Europe was directly occupied by the Ottoman Empire, not to mention Spain also which was over 700 years (!) under Ottoman rule. Crack open a history book or two and your ignorance and naivety will evaporate. It will do you good, trust me.
You haven't awoken me to anything. I've studied this stuff long ago. Again. YOU crack open a book and see if my account of history is correct.

Start reading.

Especially after the Jews were thrown out of Spain.

You haven't awoken me to anything. I've studied this stuff long ago. Again. YOU crack open a book and see if my account of history is correct.

Start reading.

Especially after the Jews were thrown out of Spain.
I see that you're fixated with Jews. Why is that? You keep changing the topic to Jews. What have they done to you? You need to psycho analyze where your fixation is coming from. Good luck to you.

Keep in mind Ukraine isn't an innocent country.
Plenty of corruption there. Hunter and Joe know all about it.
Well, there are no innocent countries involved.

Joe blocking people from getting out because of his idiotic vaccine is criminal, evil in the lowest form. Putin rolling tanks over random people is evil, insane. The people suffer, their leaders are evil. I don't have anything good to say about any of them.

The separatists had Russian military weapons and vehicles, my dear. Including tanks, IFVs, APCs, Mortars and artillery including field artillery, Countless air defense installations and vehicles, etc.. You're talking out your bum.

My point is they are attacking a weaker force. It's clear the separatists position is on the defensive not offensive. But again, they have nothing on Afghan warlords.
Not even remotely.
I dont think Ukraine can last much longer. If Russia really wanted to? It would be already levelled.

The Afghans repelled foreign troops for decades.

The Chechnyan troops are making short work of Ukrainians. Can you imagine the Taliban?

Back