Russia Invades Ukraine.....

I see that you're fixated with Jews. Why is that? You keep changing the topic to Jews. What have they done to you? You need to psycho analyze where your fixation is coming from. Good luck to you.
You have a fixation with Muslims. I just noted the link between The Ottoman Empire(that you brought up) and Jews(which gave the Ottoman empire their teeth).

Basically saying the Ottoman Empire has little chance of ever taking over(as your paranoia suggests).

My point is they are attacking a weaker force.
And? So is Russia. So was Russia when they attacked Afghanistan.
It's clear the separatists position is on the defensive not offensive. But again, they have nothing on Afghan warlords.
And now the Ukrainian position is on the defensive, and are far better armed and equipped than the mujahideen were.
I dont think Ukraine can last much longer. If Russia really wanted to? It would be already levelled.
That's what people claimed about Afghanistan too.
The Afghans repelled foreign troops for decades.

The Chechnyan troops are making short work of Ukrainians. Can you imagine the Taliban?
More nonsense.

AHhhh "you're" Jewish.
No, I'm Indian. But good job on learning how to spell with assistance.
The Jews seem to have a large presence as "influencers" on the internet. Especially via the Media/News channels/publications.....
Nah, you're just a racist spewing tropes that have been spewed since before your fellow racists even dreamed up the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to smear Jews.

No, I'm Indian. But good job on learning how to spell with assistance.

Native or east Indian? Are you a Jewish wanna be?? Only Jews say "oy ve"!

Nah, you're just a racist spewing tropes that have been spewed since before your fellow racists even dreamed up the Protocols of the Elders of Zion to smear Jews.

Therefore spewing historical facts is racist? LOL You sure your not Jewish? Surprised you didn't call me Anti-Semitic( a term used to silence legitimate criticism). Instead chose racist. Whoopie would disagree with you. LMAO!!!

Native or east Indian?
tf is 'east Indian'?

My family is from the country and subcontinent known as India. Hence my username.
Are you a Jewish wanna be??
No, I don't wish to join their ethnoreligion because I am an atheist.
Only Jews say "oy ve"!
No, no one says "oy ve". Plenty of people, however, say "oy vey". Including non-Jewish people. Like me. And if you didn't grasp that I was goading you for your antisemitism, you truly are stupid.
Therefore spewing historical facts is racist?
You've not provided any. Just racist rants.
LOL You sure your not Jewish?
Didn't we already address this? *You're, not your
Surprised you didn't call me Anti-Semitic( a term used to silence legitimate criticism). Instead chose racist. Whoopie would disagree with you. LMAO!!!
You are. Both.

And? So is Russia. So was Russia when they attacked Afghanistan.

Really? Russia's military is only second to USA. How about when America attacked Afghan? They couldn't defeat the Taliban!
And now the Ukrainian position is on the defensive, and are far better armed and equipped than the mujahideen were.

But not as battle hardened. And not as difficult to maneuver as the Afghan terrain was.
That's what people claimed about Afghanistan too.

We will soon find out.
More nonsense.
Look it up. Battle hardened Chechnyans are kicking butt in Ukraine and aren't even close to the Taliban fighters.

Really? Russia's military is only second to USA.
Russia's military is an undisciplined falling apart relic of the USSR. They're not remotely close to second to the USA. China's is better than Russia's, hell, so is the UK's.
How about when America attacked Afghan? They couldn't defeat the Taliban!
And?
But not as battle hardened. And not as difficult to maneuver as the Afghan terrain was.
Far more battle hardened.

As to the latter you've clearly never been to Ukraine.
We will soon find out.

Look it up. Battle hardened Chechnyans are kicking butt in Ukraine and aren't even close to the Taliban fighters.
More nonsense.

My family is from the country and subcontinent known as India. Hence my username.

No, I don't wish to join their ethnoreligion because I am an atheist.
An Atheist Indian. I'll try to remember that in our next discussions.

No, no one says "oy ve". Plenty of people, however, say "oy vey". Including non-Jewish people. Like me. And if you didn't grasp that I was goading you for your antisemitism, you truly are stupid.

Nah. Only Jewish butt kissers use that term. Look in the mirror. :)

Therefore you like to insight people to be anti-semetic? Doesn't sound like a good strategy. lol

You've not provided any. Just racist rants.

Did you read the link about Jews and the Ottoman Empire? :p
Didn't we already address this? *You're, not your

I might not know how to spell/grammar but I'm still wiser than you. :p
You are. Both.
LOL. Nope. I'm just knowledgeable. :)

An Atheist Indian. I'll try to remember that in our next discussions.

Nah. Only Jewish butt kissers use that term. Look in the mirror. :)
Nah, literally everyone uses that term. You just don't like it because you're a racist.
Therefore you like to insight people to be anti-semetic? Doesn't sound like a good strategy. lol

Did you read the link about Jews and the Ottoman Empire? :p
What about it?
I might not know how to spell/grammar but I'm still wiser than you. :p

LOL. Nope. I'm just knowledgeable. :)
Now that one gave me a chuckle. You're a clueless little racist troll who still lives in his mother's basement in Canada and doesn't even know what the biggest city in his own country is (remember that one? What a joke).

Russia's military is an undisciplined falling apart relic of the USSR. They're not remotely close to second to the USA. China's is better than Russia's, hell, so is the UK's.

ROTFLOL!! THE U.K. would be decimated over night by Russia! Your notions are laughable and ridiculous! U.K is nothing without NATO

You said that Afghans held off Russia's Military because it was weak. Whats your excuse for the failure of America?
Far more battle hardened.

As to the latter you've clearly never been to Ukraine.

Oh please. They were trained recently by NATO and have no real hand to hand combat experience. Most of them are super young! Its a disgrace!
More nonsense.
Your ignorance is astounding. :)

Last edited:
Nah, literally everyone uses that term. You just don't like it because you're a racist.

Ya right. No one I know uses that term.
What about it?

You said I provided no historical evidence and I pointed to the link. Now you say "what about it"? Your rebuttals are getting weaker and weaker.lol
Now that one gave me a chuckle. You're a clueless little racist troll who still lives in his mother's basement in Canada and doesn't even know what the biggest city in his own country is (remember that one? What a joke).
I dont know what the biggest city is in Canada? ummmmm I live there. :rolleyes:

Is that all you got? Insults? Does that make you feel good? What makes me feel good, is educating you and reducing your arguments to insults. :p

ROTFLOL!! THE U.K. would be decimated over night by Russia! Your notions are laughable and ridiculous! U.K is nothing without NATO

Yeah, no.
You said that Afghans held of Russia's Military because it was weak. Whats your excuse for the failure of America?
No, I didn't say that. Now you're straight up lying because you can't keep things straight.
Oh please. They were trained recently by NATO and have no real hand to hand combat experience. Most of them are super young! Its a disgrace!

Your ignorance is astounding. :)
More nonsense Russian propaganda.

Ya right. No one I know uses that term.
I'm not surprised that your fellow neo-nazis don't use that term.
You said I provided no historical evidence and I pointed to the link. Now you say "what about it"? Your rebuttals are getting weaker and weaker.lol
What about it? It doesn't support any of your racism.
I dont know what the biggest city is in Canada? ummmmm I live there. :rolleyes:
Literally 5 years ago you were telling us Toronto is not the biggest city in Canada. Short term memory, eh?
Is that all you got? Insults? Does that make you feel good? What makes me feel good, is educating you and reducing your arguments to insults. :p
I didn't insult you. I provided accurate descriptors of your behavior.

Yeah, no.

Ummm Ya. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

No, I didn't say that. Now you're straight up lying because you can't keep things straight.

Go back and reread. You were comparing the Ukrainian forces as superior to the Taliban. ROTFLOL!!!

Then you noted how they fought a war with separatists(who i claimed were weaker than western Ukraine).

Then you said ;"So was Russia when they attacked Afghanistan."

Not sure what you meant by that but it is clear, Taliban defeated a much more powerful adversary than western Ukraine has to deal with. And they defeated the US military too. The Ukrainian west is on the offense against a weaker nation.

NOW they are on the defense. Lets see how long they will last.

After all that is said? Who is more formidable? If you still say western Ukrainians? You are being ridiculous .lol

More nonsense Russian propaganda.

I even heard Canada was training Ukrainian troops. Look it up! Whats nonsense is your opinion based on nothing.

The president of Ukraine is banning all civilian males from 16 to 60 from leaving the country. Has he completely lost his mind? They will be slaughtered! While I bet you he will go run and hide like all cowardly leaders do!
Hello w12c,

How is the weather in Omsk today? Or is it Tomsk?

You need to tell your boss that his ideas are not working. You are far too obviously spouting Putin's line of propaganda and making far too obvious a job of it. I understand that it is not your fault, you just have to regurgitate the party line on this, but really! You need to tell your boss that he needs to be more subtle if you are not to look so obviously like a Russian spokesman trying to defend the indefensible.

Have a word with your boss, that way you might be able to make a better impression.

Hope you have a nice time in Tomsk today, or is it Omsk?

rossum

PS: You really should look up where the line "We have always been at war with Eastasia" comes from. You might learn something.

Back