Warning To Atheists

He convinced me, and I see it in you. Pretty simple.

You can fight it, sure.

You can spend copious amounts of time trying to convince me you are some kind of noble warrior for goodness and atheist fairness, it's your brick wall to beat your head against.

If you consider it is your job to convince yourself, then you've done your job, you are right where you want to be, without God.

And I am where I want to be, loving God.
You see what in me?
How did God convince you?

Not to billions and billions. You'll get it, eventually.
Didn't you once say this?
You are not alluding to the fallacy of popularity are you? Why else make the "point."
Your "billions" will always be a minority of human population. Thirty percent of a mission accomplished may be considered good in your culture, but for a supposedly omnipotent being, it is a not very impressive.

Didn't you once say this?
Didn't you say this?

I merely pass the message that your message is ineffective at reaching large numbers of people.

It has reached nearly all, the gospel is known around the world in every country. It has reached the vast majority through the last two thousand years.

It bothers you to acknowledge that, hurts your pride.

But it's ok, of the total only about a third have turned to Christ.

Since you are willfully ignorant of the mission you'll never realize it's been known all along not everyone will turn to Christ.

Some, like you, have made God your enemy and have gone on the attack.

That's ok too, that was also known it would happen.

You are just outflanked by time and by God.

Didn't you say this?

It has reached nearly all, the gospel is known around the world in every country. It has reached the vast majority through the last two thousand years.

It bothers you to acknowledge that, hurts your pride.

But it's ok, of the total only about a third have turned to Christ.

Since you are willfully ignorant of the mission you'll never realize it's been known all along not everyone will turn to Christ.

Some, like you, have made God your enemy and have gone on the attack.

That's ok too, that was also known it would happen.

You are just outflanked by time and by God.
Sunshine, you are wrong. I don't attack non-existent beings. I might have a laugh at the expense of those who believe in non-existent beings, but that is not the same thing. Once again you equate Christians with Christ. Christ is an aspect of God, in my opinion non-existent, a spiritual being supposedly omnipotent and omniscient. Christians are human beings who believe in this entity.

Christians are not attacked for being Christians, at least not on this site. They may be attacked, if that is the term you insist on, because of the subsidiary baggage their particular interpretation of Christian belief brings. Attacking homophobic, far-right, Trump-loving fascists is not attacking God, nor is it attacking America, even if the homophobic, far-right, Trump-living fascist may think it is.

.Attacking homophobic, far-right, Trump-loving fascists is not attacking God, nor is it attacking America, even if the homophobic, far-right, Trump-living fascist may think it is.
Wow, you have much angst. I'm not here to relieve it, just note it.

The euro is all upset over the former American President. Whoopdeedoo.

The protector of the gay is on the case!

Don't worry, lots of gays have turned to the Lord Jesus Christ.

They don't need you either.

Wow, you have much angst. I'm not here to relieve it, just note it.

The euro is all upset over the former American President. Whoopdeedoo.

The protector of the gay is on the case!

Don't worry, lots of gays have turned to the Lord Jesus Christ.

They don't need you either.
You still don't get it do you. I don't care a toss about your belief system or who your president is. I do care if the policies you or they espouse impact on my friends and relations, or on myself. Wrapping those policies in the American flag, giving them a MAGA hat and an upside down Bible, doesn't make them less objectionable. It is the practical effect of Christianity I object to, not the belief system. Christians in most of the world are content to educate their children and let other people live their lives in peace. They state their principles, and live by them. All very admirable, but sadly not universal. There are atheists who are gits as well of course, but they don't try to mask their gittish behaviour by claiming it is required by their atheism.

You still don't get it do you. I don't care a toss about your belief system or who your president is.
Well sunshine fella, you state otherwise.
Attacking homophobic, far-right, Trump-loving fascists is not attacking God, nor is it attacking America, even if the homophobic, far-right, Trump-living fascist may think it is.
Your insults are cute, but irrelevant.
I do care if the policies you or they espouse impact on my friends and relations, or on myself.
You don't live in America, silly.

Sounds like you are angry with your literal neighbors.
Wrapping those policies in the American flag, giving them a MAGA hat and an upside down Bible, doesn't make them less objectionable. It is the practical effect of Christianity I object to, not the belief system. Christians in most of the world are content to educate their children and let other people live their lives in peace. They state their principles, and live by them. All very admirable, but sadly not universal. There are atheists who are gits as well of course, but they don't try to mask their gittish behaviour by claiming it is required by their atheism.
Oh my goodness. You are all worked up into a tizzy over a God you don't believe exists, and a country you don't live in, a President you don't like and never led you, and have animosity towards your unnamed homeyphobeys.

Step back and look at yourself.

I do care if the policies you or they espouse impact on my friends and relations, or on myself. Wrapping those policies in the American flag, giving them a MAGA hat and an upside down Bible, doesn't make them less objectionable.

The scary trilogy, eh? So tell us how an American flag, a red hat and an upside down book thousands of miles to your west has scared you. Was the upside down book red too? Maybe it's the color (or should I say colour) red that frightens you so?

The scary trilogy, eh? So tell us how an American flag, a red hat and an upside down book thousands of miles to your west has scared you. Was the upside down book red too? Maybe it's the color (or should I say colour) red that frightens you so?
If you want to jump in on a conversation, that's fine, but you look less ridiculous if you bother to read what has been said before you do so.

Sunshine, you are wrong. I don't attack non-existent beings. I might have a laugh at the expense of those who believe in non-existent beings, but that is not the same thing.
In some Christians' minds, it is - attacking their beliefs is attacking their god.
It is not possible to do the former without doing the latter, ITO.

In some Christians' minds, it is - attacking their beliefs is attacking their god.
It is not possible to do the former without doing the latter, ITO.
I would argue that I am not even attacking their beliefs, but the effects on other people that they chose to inflict supposedly in support of their beliefs. But there you go. The sanctimonious and the smug identify their petty prejudices with their God, and so consider themselves to be righteous. Thank goodness that the vast majority of Christians, of all religious people in fact, are not like this. Christianity does not make someone a git. But some gits use Christianity as an excuse for their gittishness.

I never questioned that. On behalf of all my fellow Americans, I apologize for the scary red hats and hope you can find a safe space where you can recover.
Yes, me too. Not that me too, the other me too, the normal one. Not cisgender normal, the other normal, the normal one.

In order to please CARM atheists, clearly the highest form of atheism, I will now burn all the mega hats that I never had.

I will get rid of my upside down bibles. I will deftly move into position to where they are not upside down.

I'm not askeered of homeys, so I have no phobeys.

And hey! How dare you step into this silliness! You should feel as bad as I do about it.

What? That most Christians are decent human beings? I don't doubt it for a second. Why would you think such a notion unlikely?
What? Atheists are trolls?

How convenient!

Thanks for the "discussion", I'll leave you to the final insult.

Atheists do not have much time left to dally around in unbelief. With an asteroid possibly hitting the earth in 2029 (Rev. 8) per NASA, minus 7 year Great Tribulation (GT), this year is the start of the GT and the end of the fullness of the Gentiles coming into the Church.

2 Thes. 2:8-12
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Appeal to Force logic fallacy. You cannot threaten us with vague supernatural punishment for unbelief until you prove that God and Jesus are real.

How did you prove to yourself that God was real and all the other religions were false?

Back