How Can One Say You Are of Christ if You Are Not Like Him?

How can you say you follow the way of Christ if you are not like Him? You can say it but then you would have to be like the Christ, anointed of God, same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus with the same signs follow for it to be true.

Ask yourself, do you do the same things Jesus did of his Father? If not then you have your answer if you are of Christ or not.
This is the "same mind" that needs to be in you...

'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds. out of the mouth of God. '" Matthew 4:4

'Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. " Romans 10:17

That means we are to always be learning more and more of the Word of God in order to gain a mind of having every word... Not simply a few commands.

No you cant have the mind of God least you actually do and has received from Him His same mind, or Spirit it is referred to. The mind of Christ isn't something we learn through intellectual study, it is a gift from God Himself and either you have His same mind, Spirit, or you dont.
"Mind" means also 'way of thinking.' Hence... thinking with the Word of God. For that is how Jesus always did his thinking.

The way you talk? Sounds like you do not need to read a Bible. That you hear God's voice directly.

There you go readers, Gary has once again gone OFF Track from my post! He said he has the SAME mind as God and I correctly told him that ONLY God is omniscient ( All knowing )! Also he has been told hundreds of times now on record on CARM that I worship the TRINITY ( FSHS ) and the real Jesus Christ is God-Man ( as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) and not a god ( as Gary & JW's say )! Case closed!
How can you know Im off track if you never have been on it yourself? Christ is the way, not you at all. Your gods are contrary to everything the God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16 is way off track for you.
The One true God who Jesus said sent him to show you the way to Him is way off track for you. The One Jesus said he could do noting at all without Him is way off track for you.

Guess what? Train wrecks happen when they get off track.

"Mind" means also 'way of thinking.' Hence... thinking with the Word of God. For that is how Jesus always did his thinking.
Actually Jesus did his thinking by the One who gave Him what to think. And you are correct, mind is the way of thinking. To have the mind of Christ is to think in Gods terms because that mind, or Spirit, is anointed of God to think in His terms.

Jesus referred to this new mind as born again.
The way you talk? Sounds like you do not need to read a Bible. That you hear God's voice directly.
Everyone who is in God and He is in you as one and have His same mind, John 17, hear from God directly. If you do not hear God yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 then you cant be of Him to think in His terms at all.

these who wrote the book didn't just guess. It is easy to see how God came to these with information they didn't have prior to God actually coming into them and opening up who He is and His will. Jesus was prime example. See Matt 3:16, Jesus didn't guess he heard God and he didn't learn it by reading a book. We are no different from the same at all.

Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. How do you think Jesus got that information? By not hearing from God Himself? And what about Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120 in an upper room, did not God Himself open to these His information?

I dont know about you but God Himself is the only One who can give me His ways, and if I dont hear from God directly from Himself then I am relying on the opinions of others who make their own doctrines to regulate their beliefs spawned from opinions instead o the the stark reality of God actually manifest in you. He will come to all who will open that door and He will come to you and sup with you and be in you to have His same mind, Spirit, thinking, as He things, walk as He walks in that thinking no different at all from the way Jesus heard from God himself.

This is the "same mind" that needs to be in you...
That is what I have been telling folk here for years. But they incest they have a better way of thinking that God does. Forming their own doctrines from a mind that never has met the Father of it.
'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds. out of the mouth of God. '" Matthew 4:4
That is what I have been telling fork for years- Every word that Gods speaks into man comes by His Spirit and out from us who has His same Spirit His words comes out from us as rivers of living waters, living the life in Christ as Jesus did. He head directly from God as well. See Matt 3:16. He head God to.
'Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. " Romans 10:17
No' faith comes by exercising that what you are determined to produce. And it doesnt come by the word about Christ, the word comes from God Himself where Christ in you is Gods anointing in you to have the mind of Christ yourself.
That means we are to always be learning more and more of the Word of God in order to gain a mind of having every word... Not simply a few commands.
When God comes to you and opens up all of His heaven to you and who He is, the learning is over and the works of His Spirit begins in you.

Jesus was perfect example for how this happens, Jesus didn't know God or His heaven until God came to him by His Spirit and opened it all up to him in Matt 3:16, He did the same in Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all today who. receives Him as our own mind, disposition and we walk in it as He walks in it.

You do not learn from God through intellectual studies. Thise studies leaves holes to speculate about, you learn from God by God Himself be your teacher. Not very many has found His ways to be like Him though as He demands of us if we are to be of Him.

How can you know Im off track if you never have been on it yourself?
Gary? When I was in Bible college we stayed away from guys like you. They usually dropped out, or were told to leave.

You are off track.

Go start you own church, perhaps. See what your fruit are to be.

That is what I have been telling folk here for years. But they incest they have a better way of thinking that God does. Forming their own doctrines from a mind that never has met the Father of it.

Incest?

From what spirit did that come, Mr. Matthew 3:16?

If you have the same baptism as Jesus had? No errors ever are to be found.

Christians do have the Holy Spirit. But, Jesus had no sin nature. Nor was Jesus stupid.

How can you know Im off track if you never have been on it yourself? Christ is the way, not you at all. Your gods are contrary to everything the God who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16 is way off track for you.
The One true God who Jesus said sent him to show you the way to Him is way off track for you. The One Jesus said he could do noting at all without Him is way off track for you.

Guess what? Train wrecks happen when they get off track.
FYI Gary, you did NOT correctly read my post to you! It's no wonder why you keep on coming up with that off track stuff! So stay on TRACK with John 1:1-18 ; 8:58 & Hebrews 1:6+8, as they all CORRECTLY tell us that the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God the WORD of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man as per the FLESH He ( God the Word ) became in John 1:14! Case closed!

Gary? When I was in Bible college we stayed away from guys like you. They usually dropped out, or were told to leave.
Yes I know. Anytime Christ is presented to religious minds as Jesus presented what it is to be anointed of God and be like Him these panic for they know they are missing the vital message of God which is to be as I Am. And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. That freaks out the religious folks.

The same avoided Jesus like the plague, and even had him crucified for blaspheme for telling you to be like him in the Father.
You are off track.

Go start you own church, perhaps. See what your fruit are to be.
Go and start my own church as you did? No way. Gods church has been established for 6000 years. Adam was the first to know God and become like Him to know this difference that these bible college overlook in favor of their own church.

If started my own church I would be like you instead of the Father.

BTW -- His fruit is to be like Him. You should at least consider the way of Jesus Christ to be in the Father yourself. See Jesus prayer to his God for you to be in John 17. He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him.

You can cling to the teachings of your church, and I will cling to the teachings from God Himsel.

There is One that you do not know to be like Him yourself as He demands of you.

Incest?
From what spirit did that come, Mr. Matthew 3:16?
If you have to ask I would seek the One who did come to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens up who He is to that man. He will do the same in you if you will let Him. Jesus had to learn that same obedience.
If you have the same baptism as Jesus had? No errors ever are to be found.
That is what I keep telling folk. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect, and that is exactly what Jesus announced the same.
Christians do have the Holy Spirit.
Yes a Christian is Christ like , exactly as our Father by the same Spirit be in us who was in Christ Jesus no different at all.
But, Jesus had no sin nature. Nor was Jesus stupid.
Nor does anyone who has received Gods perfections as our own. We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.

If you are imperfect and a sinner then you are of 1 John 3:8. It tells clearly who you are of.

FYI Gary, you did NOT correctly read my post to you! It's no wonder why you keep on coming up with that off track stuff! So stay on TRACK with John 1:1-18 ; 8:58 & Hebrews 1:6+8, as they all CORRECTLY tell us that the REAL Jesus Christ is both fully God the WORD of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man as per the FLESH He ( God the Word ) became in John 1:14! Case closed!
Oh sure I do, you do not read correctly Gods messages to you even from the book, let alone His Spirit who is the only one who can give His truths in you.

Jesus was always just a man but he received Gods Spirit just as we all do who has received the same Spirit be in us who was in Christ Jesus.
You can read where God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opens up all of His heaven to him as well as He does in us all who will recieve His Spirit instead of dictating to God what he can and cannot do as you are doing. Abraham, M<oses, Jesus, 120 all were of the old law until God came to them and set them in the new that is Spirit. Jesus referred to this change as born again. You can read it in Abraham, Moses, even Adam became like God to know this difference. Gen 3;22..

No you cant have the mind of God least you actually do and has received from Him His same mind, or Spirit it is referred to. The mind of Christ isn't something we learn through intellectual study, it is a gift from God Himself and either you have His same mind, Spirit, or you dont.

Let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus doesnt seem to have much merit here in this forum.

Oh quite contrary -- everyone who has received His perfect Spirit, Mind, cant help bu have His same perfections. Imperfections come when you do not have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Actually His works come only when you have His same mind. We receive His grace as our own mind, and to exchange grace for grace becomes our normal. These same signs who followed Jesus are the same ones who follow us who are of Gods mind. Works is not an effort at all, works comes automatically by His Spirit be our own.

He speaks to all but not all listen and make excuses why Jesus isn't speaking to them and about them.

The whole book is about you and who are you in the Father. If one cant find himself in there to have the same from God as Jesus and these others had who received His same mind for who one is, then your name is not written in it at all. It is for you and is about you who you are or are not. And obviously to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect doesnt apply to you does it? To you it is for someone else isn't it?
You can claim what you want, but what you are pushing does not define as Christianity, but a heresy that is most definitely not Christian.

How can one live if they are without judgement?
Depends on if they are mentally competent...
There is nothing in the Bible against exercising judgement except that by the standard by which you judged, you will be judged. This represents God's feelings on hypocrisy.

Depends on if they are mentally competent...
There is nothing in the Bible against exercising judgement except that by the standard by which you judged, you will be judged. This represents God's feelings on hypocrisy.

Jesus said if you judge, you will be judged.

Not a big revelation, such is life.

The world is full of judges ......

and opinions.

Oh sure I do, you do not read correctly Gods messages to you even from the book, let alone His Spirit who is the only one who can give His truths in you.
Thus the readers can CLEARLY see again that Gary CONTRADICTS the AS IS scriptures that I posted! Thus this still stands as refuting Gary's say so ---------------------
rod.ney said:

FYI Gary, you are questioning your own post because you WROTE that word ( on record on CARM ) in it right here -----------------------------
Gary Mac said:
------------------- It's no wonder you can't correctly read the AS IS scriptures that correctly tells us that God the WORD in John 1:1 became FLESH as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14!

You can claim what you want, but what you are pushing does not define as Christianity, but a heresy that is most definitely not Christian.
I know, it is always that way with religious folk who has their own religion about a god.

Claim what I want? I wanted to be that person of Christ that God sent Jesus to show me what it is to be born of God myself and receive from Him the very same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. And guess what, He honered my wants.

I doubt you will even read this but will post it anyway with a chance that you might read it.

That What Jesus proposes that you be like him and our Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following is always heresy to the religious minds.

Look how the same accused Jesus of heresy for saying theses same things you should be like him in the Father that you deem a heresy that to you is heresy because you are supposed to be in the Father and He be in you as one no different at all from He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. See Jesus prayer top his God that you be one in Him in John 17. Read it, Jesus didn't pray just to tell God how to run His business, or at least he didn't for me. His prayer to God worked for me, He is in me and I am in Him as one just as Jesus was, same mind, same disposition that of Love for God is Love and man is the temple of Him.

The way of Christ, and Christ simply means to be anointed of God, Christ in you, Christ like, To actually be that person of Christ that God demands of you has always been heresy for people like yourself who are of a religious mind instead of being born off God to be like Him as He demands of you.

Only because you cant follow the way of the one God sent to teach you His way doesnt mean I dont, it only means that you dont is all. For His way to be like Him is heresy for you to even think that you can be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, completely without sin, which is His righteousness that we be.

But I agree with you in that -- His way does not define your way for christianity for sure. His way isn't your way at all.

His way is to be like Him, your way is to be like you instead of Him.

Jesus said if you judge, you will be judged.
Actually it says with what ever judgment you judge you will be judged the same.

Jesus judges with the mind of the Father who is God and was judged the same by religious minds and because of his judgment in their errors they had him crucified for blaspheme.

Im no different, if I judge with the mind of the Father, Christ in me, anointed of God, as Jesus did -- then I am judged the same as he was.
Not a big revelation, such is life.

The world is full of judges ......

and opinions.
Yes few who has the mind of God, anointed of God to have His same mind, which is His anointing and is Christ in you.

These who are without His anointing, Christ, are very quick to judge us who are like Him and is that person of Christ He demands of us if we are to be of Him.

Back