Thief on the cross - forgiven how?

Actually, it depends upon the day...You've molded your god conveniently into whatever argument you were pushing forward. The immutable god you invented when you replaced the Tenakh with Talmudic invention after the fall of the Temple seems to be quite...mutable.
This is hilarious considering that you acknowledge your god taking on a 2nd nature, flesh, and restricting himself to space and time. So, you've replaced the immutable with the inventions of men, the ECFs. ?

Tata...

I'll show you where the Word created all things and without the Word, nothing was made that was made. How about that? Will you believe?
Yes...you have a body. God has a body...and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us. For a season, immortality put on mortality, so that mortality could be swallowed up in immortality.

He is also nephesh...and life comes by His Ruach. Body, soul, spirit. One. Chad. In perfect union. And we, too, body soul and spirit, are one...
So, we see that tbeachhead did say his god has a body. And his god is mutable.

BTW, by saying your god only took on immortality for a season destroys all of your other posts that say he had previous pre-incarnations, partial incarnations, .i.e., face, back, arms, legs, sitting, etc. Do you understand that tbeachhead?

Last edited:
personal beings, created in the likeness of the Image of God (?)
We aren't told how angels were created. Men are angels too, messengers as well, and they were certainly created in God's image and likeness.

Psalm 103 says:

20Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength
who carry out His word,
who hearken to the voice of His command.

21Bless the LORD, all His hosts,
you servants who do His will.

I believe when Ezekiel speaks of angels with wings and wheels, it is speaking how they react to God's commands swiftly. Nature changes on the dime.

Last edited:
if the "let Us make..." is God talking to His created Heavenly sons
about the eventual creation of Man (Adam)

then perhaps Adam was created in the likeness of they, who were created in the likeness of Him (?)
I believe God is just talking to the natural forces, the earth, etc., which are angels in themselves based on Psalm 104:3. Man's physical image and likeness is from nature. His reasoning, rulership, mercy and compassion, etc., are God's image and likeness.

Actually, it depends upon the day...You've molded your god conveniently into whatever argument you were pushing forward. The immutable god you invented when you replaced the Tenakh with Talmudic invention after the fall of the Temple seems to be quite...mutable.
Another ironic point of your "molded" comment is the fact that your god was molded into human form.

Exodus 34:17, in reference to molten gods, uses the term masecah, which is used in the context of vails, coverings, fusions of items. All which describe your idea of your god, fusion of 2 natures, a vail of flesh, a covering for divinity. Quite funny.

Another ironic point of your "molded" comment is the fact that your god was molded into human form.
The Word was made flesh...He clothed Himself with mortality for a season, and became the Savior of the World...according to the wisdom He had prepared before time ever was.

Exodus 34:17, in reference to molten gods, uses the term masecah, which is used in the context of vails, coverings, fusions of items. All which describe your idea of your god, fusion of 2 natures, a vail of flesh, a covering for divinity. Quite funny.
Nope...Not even close. But the best the blind can do, "lest they see with their eyes, turn and I should heal them."

I believe God is just talking to the natural forces, the earth, etc., which are angels in themselves based on Psalm 104:3. Man's physical image and likeness is from nature. His reasoning, rulership, mercy and compassion, etc., are God's image and likeness.
Like I said. Invention.

The Word was made flesh...He clothed Himself with mortality for a season, and became the Savior of the World...according to the wisdom He had prepared before time ever was.
You agree you have a molded god that's mutable. Great!

Nope...Not even close. But the best the blind can do, "lest they see with their eyes, turn and I should heal them."
I see your gold is moldable and mutable.... with knees that bow...

You agree you have a molded god that's mutable. Great!
I agree that you cannot read, and that your invention dominates your understanding.

That is more clear with every post...I said, "The Word was made flesh..." and He clothed Himself in mortality bring captivity captive as it is written.

I see your gold is moldable and mutable.
That's why I said, "Blind." Isaiah was inspired when he wrote about you. I am convinced that this is all you will allow yourself to see.

I agree that you cannot read, and that your invention dominates your understanding.

That is more clear with every post...I said, "The Word was made flesh..." and He clothed Himself in mortality bring captivity captive as it is written.
The word was molded and mutable. Great! Rotfl...

That's why I said, "Blind." Isaiah was inspired when he wrote about you. I am convinced that this is all you will allow yourself to see.
The blind don't see what's obvious above.

So will Jesus. Do you deny he has knees and a tongue?

All knees and tongue...
Revelation 1:12 And having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was One like the Son of Man, dressed in a long robe, with a golden sash around His chest. 14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire. 15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters. 16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

Daniel 7:9As I continued to watch, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head was like pure wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

Daniel 7:13In my vision in the night I continued to watch, and I saw One like the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence. 14And He was given dominion, glory, and kingship, that the people of every nation and language should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.…

I know much of your Tenach is hard for you to read, or even understand when you're blind.

Who is the One Who is like the Son of Man?

Who is the "Ancient of Days?" Does He have hair?

If you can answer honestly, this could become an interesting conversation. If you continue to mock...you will have proven my point in your deliberate blindness.

Back