God was not actually Incarnate outside of your lip service.

I asked....did the 2 persons send one of the other persons to become a God/man and take on flesh for them?

So, do you see it as such?

Did 2 persons send the 3rd person to take on flesh, which constitutes 3 persons and flesh attached to 1/3rd of a lone God?
The Father sent The Son to become a Man.
Final question is incomprehensible gibberish.

The Father sent The Son to become a Man.
Final question is incomprehensible gibberish.
No, you have 3 divine persons.

One of the 3 was sent by the other 2 to take on flesh and a human nature that is weak and non divine.

So, now you have 3 unified divine persons with a human weakness attached to 1 of them.

This is really what trins have to deal with.

No, you have 3 divine persons.

One of the 3 was sent by the other 2 to take on flesh and a human nature that is weak and non divine.

So, now you have 3 unified divine persons with a human weakness attached to 1 of them.

This is really what trins have to deal with.
The Son was sent by ONE Person: The Father.
Only ONE Person became a Man: The Son.

Is the man Christ Jesus Divine?

1 Timothy 2:5... For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

divine (definition 1a)... of, relating to, or proceeding directly from God

This is a big difference between my view and the doctrine of the Trinity...

Trinitarians believe the one mediator between God and humans, the man Christ Jesus is NOT Divine.

Whereas I believe the one mediator between God and humans, the man Christ Jesus IS Divine.

I believe the spirit and soul of Jesus is a morphe of God, and was NOT created by God.

What do the rest of you believe?

divine (definition 1a)... of, relating to, or proceeding directly from God

This is a big difference between my view and the doctrine of the Trinity...

Trinitarians believe the one mediator between God and humans, the man Christ Jesus is NOT Divine.

Whereas I believe the one mediator between God and humans, the man Christ Jesus IS Divine.

I believe the spirit and soul of Jesus is a morphe of God, and was NOT created by God.

What do the rest of you believe?
The MAN Jesus Christ is MAN
The Son of God, Jesus Christ is Divine.
Jesus was in the FORM of God BEFORE becoming a Man, NOT after.
In 1 Timothy 2:5 the emphasis is on the HUMANITY of Christ.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Is the man Christ Jesus Divine?

1 Timothy 2:5... For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
He is not divine in himself, but the all the divinity of his God is inside him, making him divine by default(Col 2:9).

He is not divine in himself, but the all the divinity of his God is inside him, making him divine by default(Col 2:9).
ALL the Divine Nature dwells in Christ BODILY, making Him God and Man.
Divine by default???????NO such nature exists in anyone.

Back