Take Note of These Names

Misfit

Susan Rice, Jake Sullivan, and Lisa Monaco. These there were part and parcel of the infamous Trump "Russia Collusion" lie, and they are back at it, now doing their nefarious deeds with the Trump home invasion. For the administration to say they knew nothing about this is another falsehood that is being perpetrated by this failing regime. They have to stop Trump running for the presidency at all costs and this raid is their lates unconstitutional gambit.

Susan Rice, Jake Sullivan, and Lisa Monaco. These there were part and parcel of the infamous Trump "Russia Collusion" lie, and they are back at it, now doing their nefarious deeds with the Trump home invasion. For the administration to say they knew nothing about this is another falsehood that is being perpetrated by this failing regime. They have to stop Trump running for the presidency at all costs and this raid is their lates unconstitutional gambit.
It's all the long term affects of TDS. They slowly go insane believing that the next red herring will result with trump in jail. They become more delirious as the failures pile up.

Trump illegally took govt documents from the WH, documents that do not belong to him.
Some of those documents were badly damaged.
Those documents included top secret files.
Those documents were not held in a secure location as required.
The Archives and DOJ have tried to get them back for over a year, but Trump resisted and his lawyers even lied about his having classified documents.

This behavior is a clear violation of at least 3 statutes.

Why is Trump above the law, even when he puts national security at risk?

You really need to study up on the classification of documents and the who, what, and how it all comes about. The main authority of document classification came from your Dear Leader Barack Obama's desk via the Executive Order # 13526. That EO supersedes any previous EO dealing with classified documents, and in conjunction with the U.S. Constitution details that the President of the United States is the sole authority of any and all classified documents in the government, to also include the Secret, Top Secret, and any other type of classification.

Any other person in the entire government from the Sec. of State down to the lowliest Airman or Private operates under the authority of the President who is the ultimate authority of all things classified. A President can simply look at a box of documents and say they are now declassified. He does not answer to any other government entity on this issue, he need not follow any specified procedures, he need not have to mark any document that is marked classified or Top Secret with any declassification mark or annotation. On this issue, the will of the President be done, fully, completely, and legally.

So stop with saying all you say as if what you are saying is the truth, it is not. Just because you post such things does not make it so. If you do not believe what I am saying, just look up the appropriate Executive Order and you will see that I am correct here.

Trump illegally took govt documents from the WH, documents that do not belong to him.
The Archives and DOJ have tried to get them back for over a year, but Trump resisted and his lawyers even lied about his having classified documents.

From what gumball machine did you obtain your law degree?

From what gumball machine did you obtain your law degree?
You were right, I have schooled her on this issue a couple of times, but she is unable to admit she is wrong. I have even used liberal information sites (Politifact) and this time her Dear Leader himself, Barack Obama. Let's see how she responds to my post #4.

There's nothing in the 3 laws mentioned in the warrant about classified docs, or top secret docs, etc.

You really need to study up on the classification of documents and the who, what, and how it all comes about. The main authority of document classification came from your Dear Leader Barack Obama's desk via the Executive Order # 13526. That EO supersedes any previous EO dealing with classified documents, and in conjunction with the U.S. Constitution details that the President of the United States is the sole authority of any and all classified documents in the government, to also include the Secret, Top Secret, and any other type of classification.

Any other person in the entire government from the Sec. of State down to the lowliest Airman or Private operates under the authority of the President who is the ultimate authority of all things classified. A President can simply look at a box of documents and say they are now declassified. He does not answer to any other government entity on this issue, he need not follow any specified procedures, he need not have to mark any document that is marked classified or Top Secret with any declassification mark or annotation. On this issue, the will of the President be done, fully, completely, and legally.

So stop with saying all you say as if what you are saying is the truth, it is not. Just because you post such things does not make it so. If you do not believe what I am saying, just look up the appropriate Executive Order and you will see that I am correct here.
Can you quote the section of that EO which makes this claim? I cannot find it.
And none of the news reports describing this situation make that claim.

In any case, I don't get why your side is so focused on document classification. ALL documents handled by the POTUS are govt property and should be handed over to the Archives on the last day of the term of office. Trump did not do that.

And none of the news reports describing this situation make that claim.

In any case, I don't get why your side is so focused on document classification. ALL documents handled by the POTUS are govt property and should be handed over to the Archives on the last day of the term of office. Trump did not do that.
As I asked before, from what gumball machine did you obtain your law degree?

You keep going on about all the laws he broke concerning classified documents. Please provide the law that covers the classification of documents if you can.

You keep going on about all the laws he broke concerning classified documents. Please provide the law that covers the classification of documents if you can.

You are the one who said he had classified documents in his possession, the fact is he does not. It's quite ironic that for the last 18 months the Feds were in no big tizzy about these documents as they were actually working with the former President on getting them back,, now suddenly, a short time before an election they are. Mmmmm, makes one think something else is up.

I said he broke laws about possession and handling of govt documents that do not belong to him.
I said these laws applied whether or not the documents are classified.
You are the one trying to divert by emphasizing classification status.

You are the one who said he had classified documents in his possession, the fact is he does not. It's quite ironic that for the last 18 months the Feds were in no big tizzy about these documents as they were actually working with the former President on getting them back,, now suddenly, a short time before an election they are. Mmmmm, makes one think something else is up.
Well the feds took documents marked classified from Mar-a-lago, and he cannot just say he waved a wand and magically declassified them.

In any case the three laws cited by the search warrant apply whether any of the documents were classified or not.

I said he broke laws about possession and handling of govt documents that do not belong to him.
I said these laws applied whether or not the documents are classified.
You are the one trying to divert by emphasizing classification status.
So you cannot cite the appropriate law.

Well the feds took documents marked classified from Mar-a-lago, and he cannot just say he waved a wand and magically declassified them.

In any case the three laws cited by the search warrant apply whether any of the documents were classified or not.
Perhaps the FBI took unclassified documents.

Yes he can. I heard a story on the radio about a meeting that President Bush was having with his top advisors. They were moving on to discussing some top-secret stuff with the relevant documents in the room. One man stood up and said that he was leaving the room because he didn't have the appropriate security clearance. President Bush told him to remain where he was and he proceeded to declassify the relevant documents right then and there just by saying they were now declassified. The President is the beginning and the end of the classification/declassification process, he has the sole authority to do this, everyone else in the government is second fiddle on this issue. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority.

(a) The authority to classify information
originally may be exercised only by:

(1) the President and the Vice President;
(2) agency heads and officials designated by the President; and
(3) United States Government officials delegated this authority pursuant to paragraph (c) of this section.
(b) Officials authorized to classify information at a specified level are also authorized to classify information at a lower level.
(c) Delegation of original classification authority.

So, as you can see, the President and the Vice President are at the #1 position. The second line says: "agency heads and officials DESIGNATED by the President and". In other words, the President and the Vice President are the sole authority, and they use this "sole authority" to designate to others the ability to act in the classification process on their behalf.

Some people have suggested that Trump lured the FBI into believing that he had incriminating evidence against them that would ruin them for good. We already know they're corrupt so it's a plausible scenario to consider.

I also just read where the Democratic party has already forked out over 44 million dollars to Trump's campaign which suggests that the Democratic party doesn't believe Trump has a chance of winning another Presidential election.

And MAYBE - it's just another FBI / Media LIE. BUT HEY!!! if they "Get Him" this time, the Democrtic National Party will actually have to develop a Platform of its own that deals with the good of the COUNTRY, instead of just: "Destroy Trump!!!!" I wonder if they're up for that???

Back