How do YECs explain the fossil record?

When talking about the layering of sediment in the geological column most YECs will claim it was all laid down during the flood.
How then do they explain the stratification of the fossil record?
So you have a total of zero observations to back your stories. Just so myths.

You are restricted to evoTalk and evoLegends.

None of the troo disciples of Darwin can DEMONSTRATE how a pay zone of a couple hundred feet of crude oil FOSSIL FUEL was PLACED 22,000 feet beneath the surface of the Gulf of Mexico.

So you have a total of zero observations to back your stories. Just so myths.

You are restricted to evoTalk and evoLegends.
We can observe the stratified sedimentary layers and the fossils within?
You have zero observations to back your stories.
You are restricted to Bible-Talk and Bible-Legends.

Last edited:
We can observe the stratified sedimentary layers and the fossils within?
You have zero observations to back your stories.
You are restricted to Bible-Talk and Bible-Legends.
LOL - so show us just one animal - from its entry into the fossil record, through all its evolutionary changes to its emergence as a different "species".

LOL - so show us just one animal - from its entry into the fossil record, through all its evolutionary changes to its emergence as a different "species".
Your ignorance of biology is showing, ferengi. If an animal evolves into a different species, then there are at least two animals involved: the initial animal and a second animal of a different species.

Ignorance can be cured by learning. "An intelligent mind acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge." - Proverbs 18:15.

Your ignorance of biology is showing, ferengi. If an animal evolves into a different species, then there are at least two animals involved: the initial animal and a second animal of a different species.
Projection.
Ignorance can be cured by learning. "An intelligent mind acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge." - Proverbs 18:15.
I notice you avoided the question.

Projection.

Repeating your replies again, ferengi-bot. Perhaps your programmers need to add a few new ones to the list you randomly pick from? Or else install a better random number generator so you don't repeat replies so much. I would suggest Fortuna as an upgrade.

Still avoiding the question and childish ad hominem attacks.
So, you do not understand "ad hominem" either.

An ad hominem attack is a misdirected criticism: "What you say is wrong because you have a big pimple on your nose." Since you never made any statements that require criticism, then what I said was not an ad hominem attack. You did not make any statements I could criticise:

Projection.

Both of those are your personal opinions, not factual statements. Both are also opinions you have expressed very frequently here, hence my reply suggesting a better RNG.

I'm not talking about evolution. I'm talking about the fossil record and how YECs square it with their idea of creation. If there is no such thing as evolution what creation model do you see explaining the fossil record as we have it?

Back