ReverendRV
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    Hey Brother, I didn't know you're an officer? Total respect, I always wanted to be a cop, growing up. But my mother did not want me to be one, because of how dangerous it is. I support blue lives matter; in fact, I support All Lives Matter! And I am against defunding the police. Be careful out there, my Brother! Keep fighting the good fight!
    L
    Sorry for the delay. I'm in San Francisco, heading back to LA. I'll send you more on Extra Nos, either tonight or tomorrow for sure, my Brother!
    L
    Let's see, if they try to twist Arminius words, here.
    L
    I love John Piper! His book on Romans: Imputation, called , 'Counted Righteous in Christ.' Is a must read, a excellent resource for those who seek better understanding on how God justifies the ungodly (Romans 4:5).
    W
    Woody50
    I disagree with Piper's flaccid verbiage regarding God's sovereignty. That said, his series on Romans taught me a ton. God is awesome, Piper is just another flawed man that God used to speak Truth.
    L
    Ladodgers6
    Aren't we all flawed men & women? Praise and glory be to God Alone! A Loving & Merciful God who justifies the ungodly. My main guy that I grew up learning from, is Michael Horton.

You can listen to his podcast on CoreChristianity.org & also on Whitehorseinn.org, and also download a ton of material.
    L
    Ladodgers6
    Get your hands on Luther's commentary on Romans & Galatians they will blow your head back!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back