“ a coördinated political retreat”

Torin

I am an active member of a Lutheran church. I am hosting a church ladies group meeting tonight by Zoom.
Okay, thanks.

For clarity, are you a Lutheran yourself, or are you just an active member of a Lutheran church? I ask because my grandmother (an accomplished older woman like yourself) is a complete atheist, but started attending a church after my grandfather's death. It's a great social outlet!

Bob1

Science says it is.

There you go again, edit per mod

Yep. That's exactly what it is.
Actually, doctors don't say it.

There I go pointing out conservative hypocrisy? - yep.

Nope. That's not what it is at all. It's a known fact that anti-vaxxers compromise herd immunity.

Furion

Okay, thanks.

For clarity, are you a Lutheran yourself, or are you just an active member of a Lutheran church? I ask because my grandmother (an accomplished older woman like yourself) is a complete atheist, but started attending a church after my grandfather's death. It's a great social outlet!
lol

No offense but that is ironic and a little funny considering the atheists around here. Perhaps all atheists are not created equal, the more vocal ones are surely narcissistic if they darken the door of a fellowship of believers.

vibise

Okay, thanks.

I was raised Catholic, and actually prefer Catholic Mass over Lutheran services, so I don't often attend services unless there is special music or a holiday. I do not accept all Lutheran doctrines. Like your grandmother I think the Lutheran churches provide a much better sense of community which I think is a critical part of the role of the church in society.

Electric Skeptic

And, conversely, the Demorons insisted that if it was developed under Trump, it must be untrustworthy and now wonder why black and Latino voters are hesitant to get it.
Where? Cite.

So, you're anti-choice? No big surprise. Democraps usually are.
I neither said nor implied such a thing.

I do not know what a 'Democrap' is.

Who, specifically, is saying that? Don't be a Vibise. Give examples.
Nah.

And do you believe the Demotards were being honest when they talked the vaccine down?
I do not know what a 'Demotard' is.

Electric Skeptic

As a free market conservative, I think businesses should be able to do what they want and serve who they want.

However, I don't believe there should be a coordinated effort to manipulate the population.

DeSantis is right.
So you don't believe that "businesses should be able to do what they want and serve who they want" because, of course, they might want to have "a coordinated effort to manipulate the population".

In other words, you actually think that businesses should be able to do what they want and serve who they want as long as you approve of what they decide they want.

Torin

lol

No offense but that is ironic and a little funny considering the atheists around here. Perhaps all atheists are not created equal, the more vocal ones are surely narcissistic if they darken the door of a fellowship of believers.
I'd imagine atheists on CARM aren't representative of atheists generally, yes.