“ a coördinated political retreat”

Electric Skeptic

What you are telling me is that you two can't go to DuckDuckGo and type in the word VAIRS and then do a search?
Since neither of us said that or anything like it, no, we are not telling you that.

We are telling you that your claim is unsupported and that you have not provide citation for over 11,000 claims.

CrowCross

What you are telling us is that you never "cited over 11,000 claims" that prove "More people have died of the jab than died from the virus".

Like we thought.
I thought you were well aware that a VAIRS filter search shows that 11,000+ people have died of jab related incidents.

Now considering it is estamated that onlt 1 % of the incidents are reported...do the math. Even if the reporting number is 10%...there are still a lot of deaths.

Don't forget to take the booster when it becomes avialable to you..this way you can get billions more protein spikes circulating to your organs and brain.

CrowCross

Since neither of us said that or anything like it, no, we are not telling you that.

We are telling you that your claim is unsupported and that you have not provide citation for over 11,000 claims.
Here.

Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC, as FDA Adds New Warning to J&J Vaccine​

When the numbers got to high the CDC did this..

The CDC adjusted numbers on their website this week. On July 9, it had been noted that the number of deaths reported to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reaction Site) website associated with the COVID vaccines were 10,991¹. Earlier this week, they hit 12,313 according to the CDC website. Within hours, that number was adjusted to 6,207.² The disappearance of 6,000 deaths left many people wondering.

Last edited:

Backup

... doesn't exist.

VAERS, on the other hand, does.

And you willfully misrepresent it to suit your partisan agenda.
I don’t believe any right-wingers on this forum debate in good faith.

Repeating the idea that every report on VAERS is a death from the vaccine is either dishonest or incredibly stupid. They should all know better, so imagine they are just trolling.

Whateverman

I don’t believe any right-wingers on this forum debate in good faith.
Nope. They don't, and they haven't for years.

Repeating the idea that every report on VAERS is a death from the vaccine is either dishonest or incredibly stupid. They should all know better, so imagine they are just trolling.
I actually think hatred is what motivates them to post the way they do.

Whateverman

Then get the booster and die.
As I've said, there's no scientific consensus that a booster is needed. If one emerges, then I'll be guided by it, as will most intelligent people in this context.

The booster has only been discussed for Pfizer's vaccine. I got the J&J, for which no booster exists, and none has been yet proposed.

Hundreds of millions of doses of COVID vaccine have been administered in the US, and there's no evidence that people are being killed by them in anything more than tiny amounts. There's no pile of dead bodies, despite your wishes to the contrary. If a recommended booster appears, I'll happily take it and live.

You've been warned.
You've been hoodwinked.

Backup

As I've said, there's no scientific consensus that a booster is needed. If one emerges, then I'll be guided by it, as will most intelligent people in this context.

The booster has only been discussed for Pfizer's vaccine. I got the J&J, for which no booster exists, and none has been yet proposed.

Hundreds of millions of doses of COVID vaccine have been administered in the US, and there's no evidence that people are being killed by them in anything more than tiny amounts. There's no pile of dead bodies, despite your wishes to the contrary. If a recommended booster appears, I'll happily take it and live.

You've been hoodwinked.
Exactly. If the CDC says get a booster, I will.

CrowCross

You've been hoodwinked.
Boosters are coming.

Remember when they said if you took the jab...you won't have to wear a mask?

Remember when they said the jab won't be forced upon anyone? Well, so far that's kinda true...depending upon your occupation.

You are a frog in a kettle and the temperature is rising. I don't really expect you to jump out.

vibise

Even when you know the spike protein will spread through out your body?

Originally you were ignorant of that fact...now your not.
I will take a booster if it is recommended for me.

There is no evidence that this fear-mongering about spreading spike protein has any connection to medical reality.
I don't get why RWers are willing to trust sketchy sources with their health and their lives.

vibise

Yup.

Did you take the jab?

No?

Then you forced all of us to wear masks again. Look in the mirror, because you're the one you're complaining about.
I do not get the problem with wearing a mask. A very minor inconvenience that helps mitigate virus spread.

Whateverman

I do not get the problem with wearing a mask. A very minor inconvenience that helps mitigate virus spread.
The problem with wearing a mask is that the orange messiah made fun of the idea.

They'll resist whatever he tells them to resist.

Mike McK

Someone who has taught Constitutional law at a topnotch law school has way more credibility than you as to what is Constitutional
See, this is why nobody believes you're a PhD scientist or an "editor of academic journals". If you were, you would know this is not what determines credibility.
Being asked to edit the Harvard Law Review is a recognition of the person's legal scholarship.
No, it's a recognition of one's skills as an editor.
Similarly, editors of scientific journals are not English majors who check for grammatical mistakes
Then they shouldn't be editors.
they are scientific experts who are charged with evaluating the science in submitted papers and making decisions as to acceptance or rejection.
But you claim to be the editor of a scientific journal and you don't do those things.
I am perfectly aware of what an ectopic pregnancy is
Good. I'm glad she was able to enlighten you. But the reason she had to explain it to you is that you certainly did not know it then.
Unlike you, I have been pregnant. Twice.
Did you ever figure out who the fathers were?
I said that it makes no sense for states to independently regulate air and water that moves across state lines.
But you expect the federal government to do it.

This is clearly a necessary function of the federal govt

In your opinion, but not in the opinion of the Founders and Framers and not as stated in the Constitution.

which can easily set standards that all states have to meet.

Then you should be lobbying your little Commie politicians to amend the Constitution and abolish our federalist government.

Why do you find this hard to understand, and/or misrepresent my statements?

...says the person who repeatedly lies about me and about my beliefs.

I correctly pointed out that Trump pumped taxpayer money into the effort to produce an effective vaccine, an effort that was successful. You think this was unConstitutional. So how am I lying about this?
By stating that Trump did nothing, you are lying.
Your objections to the federal disaster relief programs is clearly not shared by anyone living in an area affected by a disaster, including many Red States like Texas and Florida.
Then they should lobby their representatives to amend the Constitution. Until then, it's the law of the land.
If you think these programs are unConstitutional and should be eliminated, then where are the court challenges that would do that? Nonexistent, since anyone doing that would be regarded as a nutcase.
I cited the text of the Constitution for you. That, alone, shows that it's Unconstitutional.
The Oathkeepers were identified by name in this morning's hearings as a dangerous group.
And you still haven't provided any evidence that they're dangerous, that veterans who have taken an oath to abide by the Constitution are dangerous, nor provided anything from Oathkeepers' bylaws that indicate they're dangerous. Until you do, we have no choice but to chalk this up as just more of your usual nonsense.
And sure, several CARM RWers posted the exact same video of Harris pointing out that she would trust medical experts about vaccines, but not Trump, given his record pushing bogus treatments.
Thank you for admitting that you lied. That's very grown up of you.
And really, what person in their right mind would put their trust in Trump on any medical treatment? Somehow you don't address any of these points, ever.
You're right. I don't address your straw man arguments and distractions.
Creationism is not science, and has been ignored by science for well over a century.
No, it hasn't been ignored at all. You're just a science denier who doesn't keep up with science.
If you think creationism is science, then you should be able to link to the actual published studies that used creationism as the basis for their work.
That's not what determines what is science.

When you say silly things like this, this is why nobody believes you.