“Proud boy” leading member, Aaron Laigaie, died from Covid

Aaron Laigaie, one of the founders of the Proud Boys and a Covid denier and anti vaxxer has died of Covid.
Thats probably because in the main people vaccinated dont die. But too many people vaccinated do die.

Vaccinated people die at a much much lower rate than the unvaccinated. It's how we know the vaccine works.
Medical outsider restricted to echo chamber. Who is "we"? fake News?

Since you are a math outsider, you may not understand the life expectancy of someone who allegedly dies infected is higher than the life expectancy of the general population. One of your math crippled comrades said covid reduced life expectancy.

Since you are a math outsider, you may not understand the life expectancy of someone who allegedly dies infected is higher than the life expectancy of the general population. One of your math crippled comrades said covid reduced life expectancy.

“We” is everyone in the world except the COVID deniers on the lunatic fringe of the right-wing of the right-wing.

Joe Biden said an estimated 200 million people have already died
Out of 200 million dead a troll finds one with political significance.
Mr Biden paused briefly to check his notes, saying: “Well over – what’s the number again, I’ll remind myself – 350 million Americans have already been vaccinated.

Lol. I see you still don't understand how averages work.

I can't believe that you are still peddling this innumerate nonsense. You have been schooled on how to calculate a simple mean on several occasions. Thank goodness you are not in a profession where basic numeracy is a requirement, accountancy, medicine or yacht sailing for example.

Thats probably because in the main people vaccinated dont die. But too many people vaccinated do die.
There is no data that shows the "vaccinated" were exposed to infection.

The ones that didn't get ill.
Most infected were asymptomatic or light sickness. before the clot shot.
We would expect the same for the "vaccinated" not because of a strong shot but because of the statistical pattern of most not getting very ill.

Back