10 killed at mass shooting at a Chinese New Year festival

No biologist has said that a fetus is not human life. All biologists also say an unfertilized egg and sperm are human life as well.

Whether those forms of human life should take priority over the life of a woman is the issue. Your side says yes.
So the unborn child is the child that is yet to be born.

When those two lives are in conflict, one would have to be prioritized over the other. It makes no sense to prioritize an entity that might eventually develop into a human person.
But the taking of life should not be done without due process with both sides being considered. And by due process I mean a legal procedure

When those two lives are in conflict, one would have to be prioritized over the other. It makes no sense to prioritize an entity that might eventually develop into a human person.
Two lives arent in conflict providing there is no abortion. You just dont accept the biology and the reproductive process.

But the taking of life should not be done without due process with both sides being considered. And by due process I mean a legal procedure
When a woman is taken to the ER with life-threatening complications, there is no time for a legal procedure.
And seriously, with almost a million women a year seeking abortions, you think we should clog up the courts with a million new cases?
Besides, there is a very narrow window of time for a decision.

When a woman is taken to the ER with life-threatening complications, there is no time for a legal procedure.
And seriously, with almost a million women a year seeking abortions, you think we should clog up the courts with a million new cases?
That is a tiny tiny number of abortions.. why such such a tiny number drive the bus?

Life is a continuum.

I think your concern is personhood, that is when a particular fetus or fertilized egg is recognized by law as a person deserving of rights independent of the rights of the pregnant woman
A particular foetus or fertilized egg is often referred to by the medical profession as a baby. Your word quibbles are because pro-choice abortion doesnt like to be reminded of it.
Ans what do you mean by woman because you treat men as women under the word games of gender identity.

Link?

I don't believe you so you need a linky.

Notice how the poster is using a tiny number of cases to govern the majority

Why should due process be denied?

We listen and then weigh it for credibility
Well then you would not pass those draconian laws.

For example, doctors are confused by the language used to allow for exceptions for the life of the mother. What circumstances are covered? What if a complication results in death 50% of the time - should the doctor have to wait until the woman is actually dying and then perform a surgical abortion that might kill her in her weakened state? Some states allow for abortion in the case of severe defects incompatible with life, but provide an incomplete list of acceptable defects.

Your side has no credibility when you say you advocate for the woman and for the fetus.

The answer is to allow doctors to follow best medical practices and to allow women to have agency over their own bodies and lives.
So.women have XX chromosomes and female anatomy including vagina and womb etc? Yes?

I am referring to the human reproductive process. There is no conflict with the human reproductuve process, facts dont care about feelings
I am a biologist and I developmental biology was part of my training.

Listen to what women and doctors have to say about abortions rather than dismissing it all as "convenience".
So.lets get this straight so we know what you mean. A woman has XX chromosomes and female anatomy, vagina and womb etc? Right?

Well then you would not pass those draconian laws.

For example, doctors are confused by the language used to allow for exceptions for the life of the mother. What circumstances are covered? What if a complication results in death 50% of the time - should the doctor have to wait until the woman is actually dying and then perform a surgical abortion that might kill her in her weakened state? Some states allow for abortion in the case of severe defects incompatible with life, but provide an incomplete list of acceptable defects.

Your side has no credibility when you say you advocate for the woman and for the fetus.
My side has a moral viewpoint of life in contrast to your stated viewport that a women should be permit to take a life.

I am a biologist and I developmental biology was part of my training.
So you are now claiming the human reproductive process is a conflict of interests for some people. Facts dont care about their feelings. Bad luck

Back