10 killed at mass shooting at a Chinese New Year festival

Talking about two different things. Life in general and life in specific
Life is a continuum. There's no point in any organism's existence when it becomes alive. Organisms die, but they don't become alive, since their component parts are themselves alive.

Life is a continuum. There's no point in any organism's existence when it becomes alive. Organisms die, but they don't become alive, since their component parts are themselves alive.
That is a philosophical belief, not a scientific one.

Just because life means nothing to you, don't paint the rest of us with that brush.
I do not get how anyone could prioritize the "life" of a possible, developing human over that of an actual real born humans.

Somehow I don't think you would take this stance if your own wife or daughter was in the ER over a life-threatening pregnancy complication.
Or would you counsel that woman to die rather than abort?

Avoiding my question of how many woman are in immediate health danger.

You are attempting to divert
The numerical claim I made in the post you challenged was there are about 1 million women a year seeking abortions.
And that this would overwhelm the legal system if each of them needed legal permission.

And so I provided that information.

You need to tell us what on earth you imagine you are on about.

They arent i n conflict, its the human reproductive process, your feelings dont change that.

So.lets get this straight so we know what you mean. A woman has XX chromosomes and female anatomy, vagina and womb etc? Right?
The human reproductive process is a biological process that can often go horribly wrong, and the woman should be able to get immediate resolution of any such problems that arise.

Chromosomes do not determine sex, genes do.

I do not get how anyone could prioritize the "life" of a possible, developing human over that of an actual real born humans.

Somehow I don't think you would take this stance if your own wife or daughter was in the ER over a life-threatening pregnancy complication.
Or would you counsel that woman to die rather than abort?
Woman again. Lets get this straight, a woman has XX chromosomes and female anatomy including female reproductive organs, right?

The numerical claim I made in the post you challenged was there are about 1 million women a year seeking abortions.
And that this would overwhelm the legal system if each of them needed legal permission.

There you go again. What do you mean by woman?

The human reproductive process is a biological process that can often go horribly wrong, and the woman should be able to get immediate resolution of any such problems that arise.

Chromosomes do not determine sex, genes do.
The human reproductive process is not a conflict. Some cases where it goes wrong doesnt make it all wrong, and certainly not a conflict. Abortion is not a case where IT goes wrong. Abortion is a case where humans cause it to go wrong.
The human repriductive system is not a conflict

There are two sex determining chromosomes. The Nettie Project was set up because of rogue biologist claims.
You dont know what a woman is, so.you arent in a position ti discuss abortion

So if too many crimes are being committed, then we should legalize the behavior

What do you consider a woman? A man who calls himself a 'transwoman' cant have an abortion because he is a man, so he isnt a woman or a transwoman

The human reproductive process is not a conflict. Some cases where it goes wrong doesnt make it all wrong, and certainly not a conflict. Abortion is not a case where IT goes wrong. Abortion is a case where humans cause it to go wrong.
The human repriductive system is not a conflict

There are two sex determining chromosomes. The Nettie Project was set up because of rogue biologist claims.
You dont know what a woman is, so.you arent in a position ti discuss abortion
Huh? Humans don't cause pregnancies to go wrong when there are genetic or developmental abnormalities that will kill the fetus or threaten the life of the mother. And pregnancy is a biological process that can go wrong without any outside input.

Genes determine sex. Chromosomes are nothing but strings of genes. Genes that can be mutated or move to other chromosomes through translocation. Look it up. I suggest a biology textbook.

Back